Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a reminder, everyone....
When you make a Post (or a comment) only click to post it Once.
If it APPEARS that it has not posted, simply refresh your device, and you will be able to see that it has Already posted.
This helps us all by not jamming up the feeds with many multiples of the same posts.
Thanks!
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bippity, Boppity, Bump!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish @Admin would take a look at this.

Admin: We're getting people making a post, it nothing happens, so they hit post reply repeatedly. For some reason, it's not redirecting them to their post after they made a new post.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The same thing happens with replies, not just when creating a new post.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm getting it where it doesn't show up after I hit post reply.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There’s a bug when posting from the mobile app that happens to me quite frequently - it happens almost every time when posting a new topic from mobile and about 25% of the time for replies. I’m not sure the issue is that people are clicking to post multiple times when nothing happens. This bug occurs often on the mobile app after you post any reply, the post says “submitting...” (or whatever it says) and gets stuck doing that for minutes. If you wait long enough, it will say “something went wrong” and allow you to retry and EVEN if you don’t click to post again, you’ll find that your reply was posted 2-4 times. This is an issue that’s been going on with the mobile app for years. It’s been happening for as long as I’ve been a member. I’m not really sure the users are at fault the majority of the time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a bug when posting from the mobile app that happens to me quite frequently - it happens almost every time when posting a new topic from mobile and about 25% of the time for replies. I’m not sure the issue is that people are clicking to post multiple times when nothing happens. This bug occurs often on the mobile app after you post any reply, the post says “submitting...” (or whatever it says) and gets stuck doing that for minutes. If you wait long enough, it will say “something went wrong” and allow you to retry and EVEN if you don’t click to post again, you’ll find that your reply was posted 2-4 times. This is an issue that’s been going on with the mobile app for years. It’s been happening for as long as I’ve been a member. I’m not really sure the users are at fault the majority of the time.

Well some DEFINITELY are user error as verified by the users

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t tell me how to live my life I’m a sassy queen

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What if I like it when people see 30 of my threads

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if I like it when people see 30 of my threads
That's a good point. The @Admin should be aware of these. People could essentially flood the forum with spam and if he was away there would be no one to clean it up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a good point. The @Admin should be aware of these. People could essentially flood the forum with spam and if he was away there would be no one to clean it up.
Admin is aware.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
simply make a post hit post reply then scroll up to what's new and hit that...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards