Platinum nutriceuticals

xhrr

Awards
I after multiple emails with no response from PN I'm here to share my rather brief and unpleasant experience with dermahex and PN customer service.

After four pumps the Derm pump clogged up which results in the product not pumping any out and when it does it runs down the side of the bottle. So I have no idea if im getting accurate dosages and im probably losing product since I have to wipe it off the side then apply it to myself. I transferred the td to an old underground lab bottle with the oral dropper on top and now apply it that way so I can accurately dose a mL. Lost a good bit of hex during the transfer since I knocked the bottle over while opened. My fault yes but I shouldn't have had to transfer it to that bottle in the first place.

Contacted customer service twice with emails and it has been days and no response which speaks volumes about the company IMO. I can't comment on the effectiveness yet cause it's too early but so far the pump sucks and so does their customer service. I would be leery of this new company until further review.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always dump my td's into a small Tupperware and measure with an oral syringe, don't trust the pumps

xhrr

Awards
I always dump my td's into a small Tupperware and measure with an oral syringe, don't trust the pumps
Interesting I never have before. Company has still yet to email me back.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting I never have before. Company has still yet to email me back.
Sucks they won't even respond. Try it in a container with a syringe, you will never use a pump again.

xhrr

Awards
Sucks they won't even respond. Try it in a container with a syringe, you will never use a pump again.
That's what I'm doing right now actually and it's working well. Never even thought of doing it before I just trusted the pump.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
xhrr what was your experience with dermahex? did you run it for 6 weeks?