Platinum Nutraceuticals SARM-GW (gw501516)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying a new brand of cardarine, I thought PN had a reputation as being legit as far as their other products, so I thought I'd give em a whirl.

This stuff was cheap, but cardarine is always the cheapest RC... So I'm not too worried. If my endurance suffers, I'll know it's fake. Unless it's strychnine. Then I guess I won't ever sleep again.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I can feel something happening, so it's got something in it. Kind of worried though, I don't remember feeling the kick in of the first dose last times I used cardarine. Maybe that means that other stuff wasn't good? Or maybe this is strychnine. I know that feeling very well from dirty acid. If I feel like I want to plank... It's strychnine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardarine is one of the things that's been on my list, but I keep putting off. ...I keep finding too many shiny, distracting baubles. LOL.

I'll be following this bro.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm debating when to start myself. What is that other ingredient you are talking about

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm debating when to start myself. What is that other ingredient you are talking about
What? Strychnine? It's a form of cyanide I believe. Phenomenally toxic in the immediate sense. One of the first PEDs. It's the only thing I could imagine somebody using to attempt a fake cardarine and succeeding.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The main difference in effects would be strychnine will make you feel stiff, and wired with a hair trigger. You'll jump at the slightest motion. Both will increase endurance.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardarine also regulates blood pressure and LDL, so a good way to tell if it's legit is be on cycle with high blood pressure and high LDL, notice the decrease etc.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What? Strychnine? It's a form of cyanide I believe. Phenomenally toxic in the immediate sense. One of the first PEDs. It's the only thing I could imagine somebody using to attempt a fake cardarine and succeeding.
Cycling like its 1904. Let's take some strychnine and do a heavy blood pack.

Holy fxck I'm glad they found steroids eventually.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long you running the gw for at what dose

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long you running the gw for at what dose
It's going to be 20 weeks minimum, was planning on cruising on it as well. 10mg, once daily. All I really need, the be honest. I'm not trying to ramp up the dose to burn fat, I just want the endurance and BP/LDL regulation.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, the effects I was feeling have seemed to fade.. Bad sign. If I had high energy for about three hours that suggests methyl tren.

I'll know for sure in a couple days. Last time I took cardarine I couldn't get winded for anything within about a week or so.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not honestly suspecting a thing other than legit, so all my speculation is really just me thinking in text. It's going to be inconclusive one way or the other until certain factors are obvious in their entirety. Obviously Mtren doesn't raise your endurance for cardio....

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might be prednisone.
Where have you seen evidence that there was prednisone in a cardarine capsule? I've seen evidence of methyl tren, letrozole, and nothing ... Strychnine was just a random thought, is that what you're doing here?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont notice cardarine unless i take too much, or I do some full-on cardio. For example, today I swam accross a tidal river and back, probably half a mile, and I havent been swimming all year. I wasnt even that gassed when I got back.

Pretty sure I couldnt have felt so comfortable doing that if it werent for the GW.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont notice cardarine unless i take too much, or I do some full-on cardio. For example, today I swam accross a tidal river and back, probably half a mile, and I havent been swimming all year. I wasnt even that gassed when I got back.

Pretty sure I couldnt have felt so comfortable doing that if it werent for the GW.
Yeah I think that's the cardarine, that sounds like agony to me. Or possibly a drowning. I'm a strong swimmer, or was, not competitive or anything. Not sure I could ever have just swam half a mile.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where have you seen evidence that there was prednisone in a cardarine capsule? I've seen evidence of methyl tren, letrozole, and nothing ... Strychnine was just a random thought, is that what you're doing here?
I made 4 obligatory potato posts tonite. My prednisone comment was motivated by the guy who started the thread asking if it was anabolic. I was hoping you mightve got a chuckle from this. But I obviously suck.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I notice the kick in from gw pretty quick (2-3 days normally).

Previously ran it in pct twice and both times it was a noticeable impact just in terms of ability and desire to hit a full training session.

Started it mid cycle this time for the lipids (running winny with test) so the kick in was less noticeable in terms of mental effect. It did however take 15s min per km off my morning run av km time. Like literally within 3 days that happened and no other variables changed that would explain it.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I think that's the cardarine, that sounds like agony to me. Or possibly a drowning. I'm a strong swimmer, or was, not competitive or anything. Not sure I could ever have just swam half a mile.
Yeah I wasnt sure myself, and wouldnt normally attempt it on the outgoing tide, but today there was a massive sandbar at the mouth and I was confident I could at least get myself to that if I couldnt beat the current and make the crossing. But it was easy, way easier than I expected.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s see who’s first to mention the cancer thing
The thing I love the most about gw is the lungs full of air feeling, make me feel like I can run forever.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What do you notice if you take too much?

I finally broke down and ordered some today. I could really use some extra endurance.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you notice if you take too much?

I finally broke down and ordered some today. I could really use some extra endurance.
Low blood sugar - especially on a cut - increased hunger and decreased intensity at the gym. 10mg/day is the sweet spot for me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's legit. I tested my endurance tonight with the lady and I couldn't get winded for over an hour and a half of heavy, intense, rapid, and vigorous sexual activity. In fact afterward my heart rate seemed still at rest. That's fantastic. My pubic area, however, might need some ice. I tend to hit pretty hard. I just usually get winded after a few minutes and slow down, etc. SARMS seem legit as well, because i definitely don't have steroid sex brain. Lucky for my wife, she's safe, for now...