Plasmajet review!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got to take my first dose of PJ last week. Had to eat closer to the workout than I had liked, but was still able to test PJ out a bit.

Hit chest and back as well, but made sure to add some extra arm exercises in.

I felt like PJ got better and better as the workout went on, so it was def. working. I need to try it with less food in my stomach, so probably sometime this week after I take a few days off. Had to stop on some sets because the pump was just getting painful(still orgasmic though). Must say it was impressive. I will eventually save some for whenever I decide to cut to see how vascular I can get.
Nice!

Thanks for sharing your experience!
That skin splitting pump feeling, is epic!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Got to take my first dose of PJ last week. Had to eat closer to the workout than I had liked, but was still able to test PJ out a bit.

Hit chest and back as well, but made sure to add some extra arm exercises in.

I felt like PJ got better and better as the workout went on, so it was def. working. I need to try it with less food in my stomach, so probably sometime this week after I take a few days off. Had to stop on some sets because the pump was just getting painful(still orgasmic though). Must say it was impressive. I will eventually save some for whenever I decide to cut to see how vascular I can get.
Excellent review....I have noticed too that as my workout progresses, the PJ seems to be working better. I get full FAST on this stuff

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That has to be from the ATP right? I love it , I get like a second wind halfway through my workoyt