Plants that really boost testosterone, not just libido

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for something that gives test a little bump, that I might be able to actually grow myself.

EDIT: By the way guys, Im not afraid of useing a pestal and grinder if I have too and useing my digestive system for the "extraction process". My only real issue is wether some has its extract in a large part of the plant, or anything that grows fast enough to do this on a daily basis.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that rat model onion clinical a while back, can't remember whether it was ran properly or not. I don't think a person will be able to stomach the amount of onion juice it would take to actually boost T enough for a physiological change. Which brings me to the base issue, boosting T enough to produce a positive change. Finding some random single ingredient to naturally boost T 20% or so won't do jack for you. You'd be better off taking an AI that will boost hunger (being able to eat more for some of us really helps put on weight) and improve protein synthesis through increased T.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Reps man, Im glad you brought all that up. Im actually looking to cut up. I do realize that a 20% boost in test wont do much, and that is the reason Id like to grow the herb myself. Its not something Im gonna shell out 40$ for it. I do think that those type of products come in handy when your stressed, calorie deprived, and your body is just not in an anabolic state.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've cut up 2 times now, and it took a pretty well planned out supplement regimine, as well as a very controlled diet, to do this. You also kinda need to be in the newb gains area to pull this off, in my opinion.

Last time i "cut up" i ran DAA + Inhibit e + EC, plus the usual support supps: creatine, bcaa, fish/multi. I eased in to it as the addition of DAA, Inhibit, and EC was taxing my system heavily. The result after only 1 month was great, i hadn't lost strength, there was probably minimal mass lost, but my mid section really tightenend up and i was noticably more cut. I've also cut using Natadrol + EC, and that worked well too. Only reason i used the Nata was because it was free and i wanted to give it a run. Natadrol actually made me pretty hungry which i didn't like on a cut, but my strength was unreal while on it.

That being said, cutting up really isn't possible, losing weight is a calorie deficiency issue, while gaining mass is a calorie surplus issue. It just does not compute. But with proper diet and supplementation it's possible. I've always felt, and now it's reinforced with my use of AIs, that estrogen control is a huge factor in cutting while conserving muscle mass. You may not want to spend a bunch of money, but something like LX, Reduce XT, Triazole, Erase, Inhibit-e and others can be had at varying prices but can do wonders. And as always, EC is the gold standard in any type of weight loss regimine.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just meant lose body fat, not get shredded, and I think Im about as strong as I whant to be for awhile.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Why don't you just buy something with Bulbine Natalesins like PhytoSerms-347?
Worked great for me and it should raise your test up to 347%! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High fat diets give you nice test boost. Cholesterol and fats are the building blocks for hormones after all. Not a plant, but hey couldn't hurt.