Plantar Warts

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else ever have plantar warts and treat it successfully? I had a huge one on my big toe but didn’t really care because it was in a place where I really didn’t feel it, but now I have several more growing on my foot so it’s time to do something about it. Anyone have any input?

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Painful, like stepping on a pebble constantly.
Go to a foot doctor and have them dig them out.

They numb your foot then use s small melon baller to dig it out.

Just do it and get it over with, you can thank me after it is done.

U

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used to have a couple of them. It’s gross and annoying. A dermatologist finally got rid of them for me. They used a nitrogen spray, and froze them off. It’s painful and takes a couple rounds of treatment over weeks/months but eventually works.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying to do this without going to the doctor, but thanks. I’m going to try the Apple cider vinegar method first. I’ll report back.

517rsr

Awards
This may sound strange, but duct tape. I tried cider vinegar, banana peel, otc freeze treatment, none worked like the duct tape. Keep the wart covered all the time, replace the tape everyday, or more often. This worked for me, I hope it works for you too.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This may sound strange, but duct tape. I tried cider vinegar, banana peel, otc freeze treatment, none worked like the duct tape. Keep the wart covered all the time, replace the tape everyday, or more often. This worked for me, I hope it works for you too.
Freeze it then tape it. That’s what my uncle did. Every morning he froze it then taped it. Got rid of it in 2 weeks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They sell plantar wart remover at just about any pharmacy like CVS or walgreens. Even at a lot of normal grocery stores and it isn't even expensive. Comes in a band-aid type application with a little acid or something that eats it right out without eating the other tissue. Use it and you will be feeling releif pretty quick. A day maybe two. You end up with a tiny pinhole where the wart was. Then that just grows back in. It's kind of cool.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s actually all gone now. I used the salysilic acid paint on stuff for a couple weeks, then apple cider vinegar for 2 days, and it all fell right off. Thanks though everyone.