Planning on running an H-drol Cycle in near future

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Hey guys currently on my first cycle and im running IBE Epistane at 30/30/30/30. Its going great and feel really no sides except my mood is so much better :) i love it. Im on week 3 right now and have a lot of nolvadex on hand for future cycles.

I am going to wait a month after my PCT to start an Hdrol cycle. How would a 4 week cycle of Hdrol 100/100/100/100 sound? What gains can i except and how should i go by dosing the PCT? And the sides to mention?

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
or i start at 50 mg a day and ramp it up to 100/125 to run a maximum lenth of a 6 week cycle? if i was to do this how should i dose the Hdrol? I am planning on using the CEL clone

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys currently on my first cycle and im running IBE Epistane at 30/30/30/30. Its going great and feel really no sides except my mood is so much better :) i love it. Im on week 3 right now and have a lot of nolvadex on hand for future cycles.

I am going to wait a month after my PCT to start an Hdrol cycle. How would a 4 week cycle of Hdrol 100/100/100/100 sound? What gains can i except and how should i go by dosing the PCT? And the sides to mention?

You might want to think about taking a little more time off in between cycles:thumbsup:

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
How much time off would u recommend? is 2 months enough or should it be longer? after this cycle of hdrol im not planning on running another cycle for a very long time so thats why.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
How much time off would u recommend? is 2 months enough or should it be longer? after this cycle of hdrol im not planning on running another cycle for a very long time so thats why.

I would still give it 2 months...Bye then your test. levels should be back to normal(you'll get more out of it). Make sure you are running all necesary support supps as well(liver,kidney,joint).

Good Luck!:thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think 3-4 months, with about 4g Lcarnitine per day a month before you start your cycle.

generally TIME ON + PCT= TIME OFF thats a good rule of thumb.