Planning next cycle help

walkere6884

Awards
This will be my second cycle. Looking to lose fat while gaining strength/muscle if at all possible. Mainly shedding the little bit of fat I do have around my midsection.

I have been slowly acquiring items in preparation for this cycle, just trying to finalize my protocol and need your help.

5'8" tall
180 pounds
approx 10-12% BF

8 week cycle

Epiandro 1000mg
1-Andro 330mg
Sup3r-11 250mg (I have 4 bottles, so I COULD do 500mg but not sure if I should)
OL Ignite
Forslean
OL Super-Shr3d
LeCheek Cycle Armor (strong enough for this cycle?)
Arimistane 50mg everyday or maybe every other day

PCT
LeCheek AD3-PCT
Clomid research chem
Nolva research chem

I also have a random bottle of NRG-X labs 19-Nor Deca Maxx that I purchased years ago but never even opened. Some things happened in my personal life and my training took a back seat. I can't find much information on it regarding the ratios of the ingredients since they are listed as a complex. It's supposed to be for building mass, so do you think my cycle would benefit at all by throwing this in? Or wait until my main goal is to bulk up? I will be eating at a maintenance or just below maintenance during this cycle.

19nor Deca Maxx ingredients:

19nor-androsterone, 1 androsterone, massularia acuminata 4:1 Extract - 550mg complex
Banaba leaf extract, indian gooseberry, ellagic acid, licorice, ginger - 325mg "appetite gorge complex"

Any suggestions/advice on my dosing, supplements, critiques...anything...would be appreciated. Looking to start this in a few weeks. One last thing, would there be any benefit of tapering up or down any of these?

THANKS

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not too good with 2 step orals, but I would like to say that arimistane is pointless and I would definitely recommend you ditch the research chemicals and get pharma grade

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely ditch the arimistane. Stack is already dry enough. But ya definitely search around for some pharma grade serms. They are cheap so might as well make sure your not using bunk products to help recover hormones. Also I would hold off on the 19 nor. No point IMO

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe keep OL Super-Shr3d for PCT as it isn't suppressive.
edit: maybe Ign1te during PCT too. You might need the extra energy after coming off PHs.

not good to take everything during cycle and lose fat fast but then stall during PCT.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Maybe ease into the epi - most guys seem to do 500.500.750.750.then 1000

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Test E base at 500mg each week. Anavar, and last 4 weeks of cycle throw in Winny (injectable is preference). Is this for a photoshoot?

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I asked if you were planning a cycle for a photoshoot. Then I got a cryptic "Uhhh..." So i assumed no photoshoot. Just wondering why youre planning a cycle. Basic social question.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Yoire getting ready to put 11 agents in your body, so I thought there was something grand about to happen. Good for you! Not sure why you made it awkward.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
This is a dry stack, as stated before, drop the arimistane, it's not a correct A.I anyway. The only results I've seen from it are for cortisol control.
Also as stated above, move the shred and ignite to pct.
The cycle armory will be fine for that cycle. As your cycle isn't a very harsh one.
The research Chems are always iffy, some are legit but some can't be trusted.
I've had luck with most though.
Definitely start low on the EpiA and ramp it up. Start at 500and increase by 250 each week until you level out at 1000.

This is a decent introductory Ph cycle. I wouldn't expect too much from this though, if you want to get the results it seems you're desiring, you'll either need to go methylated, or start pinning.
Anyways, good luck with this and keep us informed on how it's going.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Also I forgot to mention you won't need the nolva AND clo for pct. pick one or the other.