Planning my Second Cycle with Super Mandro (1-Andro)

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some help planning my second cycle with 1-Andro. My plan for this cycle is to use Super Mandro from Hard Rock Supplements. My first cycle with 1-Andro was with 1-ANDRO by Steel Supplements.

In my first cycle of 1-ANDRO, the dosage Steel Supplements recommended was ~130mg (2 pills) a day. Along with a good diet, creatine and some other passive vitamins and supplements I gained 14 lbs of lean muscle in a month. I was pretty trimmed and lifting A LOT more weight than when I started. But after week 2 of my 4 week cycle I was getting REALLY lethargic. Lethargic to the point where I didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone the gym. And my libido was completely gone by the end of week 2. But I followed through with the cycle. It was rough and I felt like crud the last two weeks. After the cycle I used ALPHA-AF by steel supplements as my PCT (as recommended). I really didn't notice my lethargy go away or my libido return for about a week and a half into my PCT. I would think that if my gym regimen wasn't hampered by my lethargy I could have probably had even better results than I did. I also noticed it was really hard to keep my gains after PCT and I lost about 7 lbs in the two weeks following the completion of my PCT.

Now, that a month has passed since the completion of my PCT, I really want to get back on the ball with a 1-Andro cycle using Super Mandro. Super Mandro has a dosage of 330mg of "1-Andro" a day which is much higher than Steel Supplements equivalent product. I have done a lot of research and from what it looks like Super Mandro is the best, highest dosed, 1-Andro product on the market. However, I have concerns. I need to figure out how to prevent the lethargy from setting in around week week two of the cycle. I have read that the best way to prevent this is to run it along side another Test-base such as a 4-Andro product. Is this a good idea to stack prohormones like this? And will this prevent the lethargy? I was also contemplating aromatase inhibitors, but everything I read said that these don't need to be ran alongside 1-Andro cycles. They are more beneficial in the PCT.

I just really want some suggestions on how I can prevent the suppression that sets in around the end of week two on 1-Andro supplements. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a product that I only benefit from the first two weeks of use. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should go in Anabolics let’s have Admin move it and we can give you more help

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Soooo many issues here bro, the first is your pct. IMO you need a serm and you need more time off (at least another 1-2 months).

14lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks on that dose is pretty unbelievable to be honest, don’t expect that every time my friend. 4 weeks is crazy short for 1-andro, normally takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.

I’d suggest searching 1-andro cycle logs and you’ll find plethora of information to help you

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
I am down to wait another month or two before I start my next cycle because I want to get a really good plan set up beforehand. And I did gain 14lbs over the course of the month, but I lost 7lbs of the gains rapidly after the PCT. I started at 140lbs and jumped to 154lbs. After the PCT I dropped to about 147lbs and have been struggling to hold onto it.

I have heard people explain that 1-Andro usually takes about three weeks to kick in. I don't know if it was my body weight or my lack of prohormone use prior to this first cycle, but I noticed it working toward the end of the first week. It made me anxious and hard to sleep at night. By the end of the second week I was starting to feel the beginnings of suppression. So I think for me that 3 week delay everyone experiences was just moved up to right after the first week.

If you have a serm recommendation I am all ears. Steel's ALPHA-AF is just an aromatase inhibitor and some foofoo testosterone boosters (that you can find in any product). It is a nightmare trying to navigate through all the sales pitches and paid reviews to get some clarity and real information. I spend more time researching on NCBI than I do in these supplement sites.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am down to wait another month or two before I start my next cycle because I want to get a really good plan set up beforehand. And I did gain 14lbs over the course of the month, but I lost 7lbs of the gains rapidly after the PCT. I started at 140lbs and jumped to 154lbs. After the PCT I dropped to about 147lbs and have been struggling to hold onto it.

I have heard people explain that 1-Andro usually takes about three weeks to kick in. I don't know if it was my body weight or my lack of prohormone use prior to this first cycle, but I noticed it working toward the end of the first week. It made me anxious and hard to sleep at night. By the end of the second week I was starting to feel the beginnings of suppression. So I think for me that 3 week delay everyone experiences was just moved up to right after the first week.

If you have a serm recommendation I am all ears. Steel's ALPHA-AF is just an aromatase inhibitor and some foofoo testosterone boosters (that you can find in any product). It is a nightmare trying to navigate through all the sales pitches and paid reviews to get some clarity and real information. I spend more time researching on NCBI than I do in these supplement sites.
To be honest what you gained was a lot of water/glycogen weight (which is normal) if that fell off in pct. without a serm it was always going to be a battle and it’s likely your hormones haven’t recovered fully yet.

Look up nolva and clomid, they kickstart the hpta after a cycle, restoring natural hormonal balance quicker and allowing you to maintain more gains by doing so. It’s not that you won’t recover without a serm- it’s just that it takes longer and starts to negate the point of the cycle in the first place.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some help planning my second cycle with 1-Andro. My plan for this cycle is to use Super Mandro from Hard Rock Supplements. My first cycle with 1-Andro was with 1-ANDRO by Steel Supplements.

In my first cycle of 1-ANDRO, the dosage Steel Supplements recommended was ~130mg (2 pills) a day. Along with a good diet, creatine and some other passive vitamins and supplements I gained 14 lbs of lean muscle in a month. I was pretty trimmed and lifting A LOT more weight than when I started. But after week 2 of my 4 week cycle I was getting REALLY lethargic. Lethargic to the point where I didn't even want to get out of bed, let alone the gym. And my libido was completely gone by the end of week 2. But I followed through with the cycle. It was rough and I felt like crud the last two weeks. After the cycle I used ALPHA-AF by steel supplements as my PCT (as recommended). I really didn't notice my lethargy go away or my libido return for about a week and a half into my PCT. I would think that if my gym regimen wasn't hampered by my lethargy I could have probably had even better results than I did. I also noticed it was really hard to keep my gains after PCT and I lost about 7 lbs in the two weeks following the completion of my PCT.

Now, that a month has passed since the completion of my PCT, I really want to get back on the ball with a 1-Andro cycle using Super Mandro. Super Mandro has a dosage of 330mg of "1-Andro" a day which is much higher than Steel Supplements equivalent product. I have done a lot of research and from what it looks like Super Mandro is the best, highest dosed, 1-Andro product on the market. However, I have concerns. I need to figure out how to prevent the lethargy from setting in around week week two of the cycle. I have read that the best way to prevent this is to run it along side another Test-base such as a 4-Andro product. Is this a good idea to stack prohormones like this? And will this prevent the lethargy? I was also contemplating aromatase inhibitors, but everything I read said that these don't need to be ran alongside 1-Andro cycles. They are more beneficial in the PCT.

I just really want some suggestions on how I can prevent the suppression that sets in around the end of week two on 1-Andro supplements. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a product that I only benefit from the first two weeks of use. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Almost everyone who runs Super Mandro will stack it with Andro the Giant which comes with 330mg of 4 andro per day.

It should help to significantly reduce your lethargy because basically every PH will cause your natural test production to drop. The solution is to stack it with a product that can give you a base of testosterone such as a 4-andro product or Dermacrine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost everyone who runs Super Mandro will stack it with Andro the Giant which comes with 330mg of 4 andro per day.

It should help to significantly reduce your lethargy because basically every PH will cause your natural test production to drop. The solution is to stack it with a product that can give you a base of testosterone such as a 4-andro product or Dermacrine.
Andro the giant is my partner in crime when I run super mandro without a doubt. Also, whiskey has some good advice for you too.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea man....GOTTA research this sh it.....These companies don’t give a fu ck about anyone, they will lead you to believe their pct herbs is all you need...Otherwise how could they sell their stacks?!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most companies who sells andros/sarms say you can use there test boost for PCT

No real education and information on a real PCT, which tbh they can’t as they are all pharma stuff but they could write it in a way that informs people what they will need

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This!

Check out the supplement logs (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/) section and search for super mandro. There are a ton of logs on it stacked with andro the giant.