Planning my next cycle

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
40 years old, 6', 220lbs about 15-18%. Will keep cutting into December when I plan on starting cycle 2.

I recently cut short a poorly planned lgd-mk677 cycle where I ran no base and bottomed out around 8 weeks. I'm just finishing up pct and starting to plan my next cycle, but my first injectable.

I really liked the lgd-mk, so planning on doing that again while adding suss 300 as a base this time. (Reason being, I know a guy locally where I can get it) My questions are: 1) Should I do the full 300 being that this is my first time pinning, or start lower? 2) I've been reading up on adding low dosages of clomid during cycle to mitigate suppression and make pct easier. Anyone have any thoughts or experience here? 3) My joints (mostly shoulders, hips a little bit) started killing me around week 7-8 last time and I want to avoid that. Is the suss enough or do I need anything else?

Any answers or advice are appreciated. Let me know if more info is needed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, sust.
Pin it 3x a week but up to you, personally, if you’re going to run a cycle over 10 weeks at our age, you may as well get the gains from it. I’d go 550ish or so, and skip the lgd or run it back end.. you could very well need something for water retention for test and lgd might just complicate that.. MK you can run whenever however since it’s not a steroid.
In for more answers but enjoy the run regardless. I’ll never get off test. Ever.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Ugh, sust.
Pin it 3x a week but up to you, personally, if you’re going to run a cycle over 10 weeks at our age, you may as well get the gains from it. I’d go 550ish or so, and skip the lgd or run it back end.. you could very well need something for water retention for test and lgd might just complicate that.. MK you can run whenever however since it’s not a steroid.
In for more answers but enjoy the run regardless. I’ll never get off test. Ever.
Thanks for the input.

Yeah I’d rather test e or something else but this is convenient and available.

550 for my first test run? From what I’ve read that seems high but maybe I am mistaken. I’d like to leave some room to increase over time, if that’s sound logic. My friend pins only once a week but I’m not confident that he’s all that knowledgeable. I’m all for the last amount of injections possible, but more concerned with doing it right.

As far as water retention, clomid, nolva, something else?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with matthersby. I’d just run the test at 400-600mg to at least benefit from the results from it as well, as opposed to using it solely as a base. Personally, I think cyp or enan would be better due to pinning 2x a week and more stable levels, but sust would work as well. You could definitely run the lgd again if you want, but you could also give something else a try like a milder oral.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just for fun, i jumped off Dbol and went just high test for 3 weeks. I forgot how well test treats me. I moved back up quickly in weight by the second week, pushed 750 and was loving it. I’m so used to dropping test lower with all the 19nors I run. Definitely going to think about an SD / high test / Winnie finisher later 2018. I think it’ll be great.

As far as I’m concerned, if you’re not running other drugs 400-600 is perfectly fine for someone newer to pinning aas. Just have your AI and Serm at the ready and you’ll love it.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input.

550 for my first test run? From what I’ve read that seems high but maybe I am mistaken. I’d like to leave some room to increase over time, if that’s sound logic. My friend pins only once a week but I’m not confident that he’s all that knowledgeable. I’m all for the last amount of injections possible, but more concerned with doing it right.

I would dive right in at 500mg of test E a week. Make sure your AI is on point and you should be good to go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would dive right in at 500mg of test E a week. Make sure your AI is on point and you should be good to go.
That’s pretty much how I did my first test run. He’s only got access to Sust, which is trickier for someone who’s never pinned test, a big reason I would think he should pin it split up 3x a week. Depending on the ugl, he could split it up .8ml’s or so and get 500ish a week. I don’t mind sust, just not huge on it for a first run. Much rather one ester prop, E/C, etc.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input.

Personally I like Sustanon. While the short esters arent carrying most of the weight they do get in quickly and give you a nice little pop at the beginning of the cycle. I would run it 12 weeks minimum because of the long ester (usually decanoate). 4-600 a week would do it. You can pin it 2x per week just fine. It doesnt make much of a difference 2 or 3x per week. Its negligible.

1 1/2 ccs per week would put you at 450 and should be plenty to grow on.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like Sustanon. While the short esters arent carrying most of the weight they do get in quickly and give you a nice little pop at the beginning of the cycle. I would run it 12 weeks minimum because of the long ester (usually decanoate). 4-600 a week would do it. You can pin it 2x per week just fine. It doesnt make much of a difference 2 or 3x per week. Its negligible.

1 1/2 ccs per week would put you at 450 and should be plenty to grow on.
My two best cycles out of two dozen, one was sust, prop, Dbol, SD finish. So I don’t dislike sust when using a kickstart oral, but I’m finicky with shortesters and prefer eod
2nd was out of this world, just prop,trest Ace and 10mg SD. I’m telling you that was the gnarliest transformation I’ve ever seen.

I agree wholeheartedly you should run sust 12+ weeks but doing so in my late 30s put me on TRT pretty quick.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Having trouble multi quoting on stupid iPad...

Running a higher dose instead of just using it as a base makes more sense, but Matthersby's last post about TRT due to my age worries me. I’m not ready to be dependant on anything and lose freedom of choice just yet.

I crashed hard af from just lgd so I’m worried that makes me a likely candidate. Granted, it was a poop cycle due to no base, but I’m coming up on my fourth week of pct and I’m still not back to 100% after only taking 10mg ed of lgd!

Maybe just add dermacrine as a base, run a low dose AI throughout the cycle and up the lgd to 15-17mg, or am I being a puss? I responded pretty well to the first run and added around 6lbs that I haven’t lost yet.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Running a higher dose instead of just using it as a base makes more sense, but Matthersby's last post about TRT due to my age worries me. I’m not ready to be dependant on anything and lose freedom of choice just yet.

I crashed hard af from just lgd so I’m worried that makes me a likely candidate. Granted, it was a poop cycle due to no base, but I’m coming up on my fourth week of pct and I’m still not back to 100% after only taking 10mg ed of lgd!

Maybe just add dermacrine as a base, run a low dose AI throughout the cycle and up the lgd to 15-17mg, or am I being a puss? I responded pretty well to the first run and added around 6lbs that I haven’t lost yet.
NOBODY around here would say something like you’re being a puss. This is a site of intelligent, harm-reduction, and progressive thinking. I share my story bc I’m not sure if people realize they may face hormone therapy running long cycles after 35. I was 840 at 34 years old. A couple big cycles and by 36 I couldn’t break 400. However I knew that I was ready for TRT as soon as it was necessary. I had already had a vasectomy and I knew all the other risks. 8 weeks or less and you can reach goals most definitely. There’s short esters and orals galore out there. When we start talking about 1/4 of a year or more suppressed, multiple times per year, when your hormones are already on the decline, it’s just a matter of how long until you can’t recover sufficiently anymore.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Honestly your prob better off just running a test 500/week cycle and leaving out the lgd. Ive heard lgd shuts you down pretty hard and prob worse than the test as far as suppression goes. You should recover just fine off a test only cycke for 12 weeks w proper pct.

Personally I think you'll feel better on it as well.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Honestly your prob better off just running a test 500/week cycle and leaving out the lgd. Ive heard lgd shuts you down pretty hard and prob worse than the test as far as suppression goes. You should recover just fine off a test only cycke for 12 weeks w proper pct.

Personally I think you'll feel better on it as well.
Yeah I’ve heard the stories and it’s enticing. You’re probably right. I’ve got some time to think about it but damn that feeling was addicting before and I want it again lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ve heard the stories and it’s enticing. You’re probably right. I’ve got some time to think about it but damn that feeling was addicting before and I want it again lol
Tbh I never worried too much about recovering since I wasn’t worried about TRT and I was so cautious with the cycles I ran. But each cycle I recovered really well from, and I got cocky. It’s weird how it hit me so hard on just one cycle, I even used hcg through 8 weeks of it. It just was too rough of a cycle to recover from. But if you aren’t ready for TRT, like fully ready, run stuff with 1-4 day half lives or less. Prop, NPP, Acetates, orals etc. and just go 8 weeks, you should be able to cycle a bit more often with much less suppression. But I feel all of us, when we start going above and beyond the typical 4 week all l-oral runs, need to really consider if we are ready for hormone therapy. It’s always a risk when you start getting really consistent running cycles. Pushing for more than the last cycle yielded.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Real LGD should not cause complete shutdown, but it will definitely feel ****ty being suppressed while on it, worse than many AAS even. LGD can't perform all of the androgenic function of test the way other AAS can. I have not seen any numbers to suggest real LGD causes horrible shutdown.

I would use 20mg LGD a day, and either the sustanon as you planned or just 200-300mg DHEA a day if you're not wanting to pin just yet. The DHEA will help keep more testosterone around once you're producing less. The less test you already have, the more androgenic DHEA will be. In my experience works very well with oral steroids and SARMS alike.