Planning first PCT. Input needed.

Enric

Awards
I'm running H drol at 50/50/75/75/75 and for PCT was planning on running Nolva: 20/20/10/10 and DAA.

Do I need something like Post Cycle support by competitive edge labs as well? Or is this sufficient

Thanks a ton

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
I'm running H drol at 50/50/75/75/75 and for PCT was planning on running Nolva: 20/20/10/10 and DAA.

Do I need something like Post Cycle support by competitive edge labs as well? Or is this sufficient

Thanks a ton
I have done 2 halodrol cycles and have had success with only the PCS. Adding in the DAA would be great for a QUICK jumpstart, and then just for the extra insurance. Possibly consider cortisol control as well. Lean Xtreme in week 3 has worked well for me in the past.

Enric

Awards
I have done 2 halodrol cycles and have had success with only the PCS. Adding in the DAA would be great for a QUICK jumpstart, and then just for the extra insurance. Possibly consider cortisol control as well. Lean Xtreme in week 3 has worked well for me in the past.
Alright thanks a lot. Do I need the PCS with the Nolva + DAA or no?

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
That would be a very nice PCT, and would help you keep as much of your gains as possible, assuming diet and training are on spot