Planning first cycle, what do you think (it's going to be weak in many ways)?

johnvonjones

Awards
Basement lifting now...cycle starts in about 3 weeks.

Start - End (8-10 week run)
10mg-20mg MK677
10mg-20mg MK2688

first 1-2 weeks
10mg
10mg

weeks 3-4
12.5mg
12.5mg

weeks 5-6
15mg
15mg

weeks 7-8
20mg
20mg

week 9
15mg - mk677
PCT

week 10
10mg - mk677
PCT

Please let me know what you think, it's probably a weak run by most standards, but I can see how my body reacts and I do not have access to a gym...so I'm limited

I'm working out with dumbbells, bench (typical home bench - with incline, legs, curl), bands, body weight...so there is only so much I can do.

Can I go with a natural PCT for this run?

*Next run - 4-5 weeks off then go stronger (if the gyms are open)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. If you’re looking to add size, you will most likely be disappointed with Ostarine.

2. Even at 20mg, it is very possible Ostarine will significantly suppress you, especially since you’re shooting for 8 weeks. Unless you get bloodwork and know your HPTA is still functioning normally, an OTC PTC will not be sufficient. You will want/need a SERM.

3. 4-5 weeks isn’t even close to enough time off after an 8 week cycle, even a “mild” one. Again, unless you get bloodwork before and after your cycle and KNOW you’re fine, you should at least follow the general guideline of,
time off = time on + PCT
Which in this case would be 12 weeks.

4. if you’re gonna suppress or shut yourself down, why not run something that you’re more likely to see decent results from? Examples could include, but are not limited to: LGD, Halodrol, a decently dosed andro run (1 and 4), even hexadrone would be better.

Your hormones and wellbeing are serious business. Just some things to think about from one man’s perspective

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The above sums it up but i'd re-iterate on the need for a serm during pct and not just an otc product.

Diablodeadhead1880

Awards
This isn’t a cycle. 500mgs of test e c or sust for 30 weeks is a cycle.

johnvonjones

Awards
1. If you’re looking to add size, you will most likely be disappointed with Ostarine.

2. Even at 20mg, it is very possible Ostarine will significantly suppress you, especially since you’re shooting for 8 weeks. Unless you get bloodwork and know your HPTA is still functioning normally, an OTC PTC will not be sufficient. You will want/need a SERM.

3. 4-5 weeks isn’t even close to enough time off after an 8 week cycle, even a “mild” one. Again, unless you get bloodwork before and after your cycle and KNOW you’re fine, you should at least follow the general guideline of,
time off = time on + PCT
Which in this case would be 12 weeks.

4. if you’re gonna suppress or shut yourself down, why not run something that you’re more likely to see decent results from? Examples could include, but are not limited to: LGD, Halodrol, a decently dosed andro run (1 and 4), even hexadrone would be better.

Your hormones and wellbeing are serious business. Just some things to think about from one man’s perspective
What do you recommend for a mild PCT, Clomid?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you recommend for a mild PCT, Clomid?
Clomid has shown to be the fastest and strongest HPTA restarter of the widely available SERMS. It is what I will be using after my first cycle. This isn’t to say Nolva or Torem wouldn't be fine as well for our purposes.

I wouldn’t run it at the “typical” recommended doses that get parroted around from big steroid cycles.
25/25/12.5/12.5 should be fine for a “mild” cycle.

One last thing: I’d seriously recommend reconsidering running any oral for 8 weeks. I’m just guessing, but have you been reading reddit? Somehow the idea of 8+ week cycles took hold there and people believe it’s ok because “sarms aren’t as toxic, bro”, which is stupid on several levels.

Start With 6 weeks at the maximum, especially if you aren’t planning on doing bloodwork throughout to check on liver values, cholesterol, etc.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don’t know about this in general. Do you really want to do a cycle in your basement?

This requires blood work, do you want to go into a lab right now?

What about diet? Do you have everything you need to stay on track? Being locked at home I’d say over eating is a big concern on anything that could increase appetite.

johnvonjones

Awards
Thanks for all the replies, all good info and advice. For the 8 weeks I was going to start low and go up every 2 weeks. But I'm open to your advice.

Good point about the basement and my limited access to equipment, I'm weeks away from starting this; so I will see how close we are to normal life before I start. I am actually am eating less because of this "lockdown", just don't feel like eating...

I'm going to try and lose fat/weight and gain strength/muscle - 20-25mg of 2866 should work for that, right?

I was going to have my blood done, before and after, but you bring up a good point...will my doctor even see me? Don't know, will find out tomorrow.

I'll will have clomid on hand, when does one start the PCT, after the run or start it during the last week(s)?

Do you guys run anything else with the sarms and/or serm ? Like EPI-Plex (or something similar), booster/blocker/etc ?

Do you go to your normal doctor at the end of your cycle to run your blood, will they "rat" you out, (lol, pardon the pun)?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Aside from the fact that a otc pct may not be enough, and that osta is a extremely weak muscle builder and mk 677 does not have the fat burning effects of real gh, your not going to get the results you want. And, did you know you can get gyno from osta, small chance but possibly, and you definitely can get prolactin gyno from mk677, lots of ppl have issues with mk677, myself included

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
20mg Osta fucked me up. I had ED first week, stopped after 2 and was shut down pretty bad.

cycles of more mild things (IME) Var, Tbol, Andros— always felt like I could skip PCT and be okay (I didn’t and don’t recommend that path lol).

but still you’re going to be better off using something a little more effective. Sarms will **** you up just as bad

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend you take advantage of the BOGO sale at Apex and get yourself a couple bottles of Primagen.
that's a topical prep of 1 andro and epi andro.. you will not only feel better, but you will also have a much better out come in the end. you could still use the mk677 but ostarine is not very beuno

johnvonjones

Awards
I would recommend you take advantage of the BOGO sale at Apex and get yourself a couple bottles of Primagen.
that's a topical prep of 1 andro and epi andro.. you will not only feel better, but you will also have a much better out come in the end. you could still use the mk677 but ostarine is not very beuno
What about a low dose of ostarine, 5-10mg?

I will look into the Apex stuff.

Thanks for your advice

johnvonjones

Awards
Considering my access to equipment (only so much I can do), that might be the way to go...I'm also healing from an injury, I thought osterine helps heal also...

Many of the websites that promote these items, pumps them up to be basically - do everything/wonderdrugs.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
all the companies basically have to live or die by the marketing hype they can create. its just the game they have to play to stay in buisiness

semtex

semtex

Awards
You could run m-sten at 20mg and dmz at 30mg and that's just like the old Blackstone labs superdmz 2.0

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering my access to equipment (only so much I can do), that might be the way to go...I'm also healing from an injury, I thought osterine helps heal also...

Many of the websites that promote these items, pumps them up to be basically - do everything/wonderdrugs.
Stop, take a step back. Your in a situation where a cycle is ass backwards, it's the last thing you should do with a injury and limited training ability

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could run m-sten at 20mg and dmz at 30mg and that's just like the old Blackstone labs superdmz 2.0
He's injured and has limited training equipment, a cycle is the absolute last thing he should do

johnvonjones

Awards
Stop, take a step back. Your in a situation where a cycle is ass backwards, it's the last thing you should do with a injury and limited training ability
I'm months into "rehab" and just started making good progress, but you are right, I will probably hold off; because I'm making good progress without anything and the limited equipment.

So, I think I'll keep on this route for a few more months, and assess the situation in 2-3 months.

I'm still open to suggestion for anything that can help: healing/joints/sleep/strength/cut.

Going to add creatine and collagen and maybe something from amazon...

Does any OTC/Amazon product do anything?

Cycle will be down the road for now

johnvonjones

Awards
Going to research those items and keep them in mind for when I'm ready. While searching...a lot of websites pop up, who do you order from?

semtex

semtex

Awards
Going to research those items and keep them in mind for when I'm ready. While searching...a lot of websites pop up, who do you order from?
Vicious labs, you can find them in this forum under supplement companies. They have both m-sten and dmz available now. Or you can try premier research essentials

johnvonjones

Awards
How do these easily available Amazon/OTC/Website products compare with a sarm?

Are they like old school rip-fuel or better?

johnvonjones

Awards
Do you need a PCT for the Apex product? If so what do you recommend?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do these easily available Amazon/OTC/Website products compare with a sarm?

Are they like old school rip-fuel or better?
Be more specific, what is the product. And don't buy off Amazon, your just asking to get ripped off

johnvonjones

Awards
Be more specific, what is the product. And don't buy off Amazon, your just asking to get ripped off

Ep1logue
Epi-Plex
Anabolic Effect
M-test (I just got this one to try)
Massacr3
and the like

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you need a PCT for the Apex product? If so what do you recommend?
me personally, i think that could be subject to the user and doses used. Andros have a shorter half life and tend to have less of an impact on the endocrine system than designers and aas. there are plenty of andro users who have used over the counter options and others who will use serms and do full blown PCT. Im on the fence. I have done it both ways with both aas and PHs and frankly i lived through all of it. I don't have any titties under my fat and i have good health. so take it with a grain of salt.

if i was going to use PCT protocols in terms of apexs priamagen i would do clomid at 25 eod for 6 weeks.