Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PLANET FITNESS BANS WOMAN FROM GYM

» Planet Fitness Bans Woman From Gym For Complaining About Transgender in Locker Room Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Planet Fitness cancelled a woman’s membership after she complained about a transgender using the women’s locker room.

The gym’s corporate office told the woman, Midland, Mich., resident Yvette Cormier, that the transgender person in question identified as female and that members could use whatever locker room corresponded to their “personal gender identity.”

“Our gender identity non-discrimination policy states that members and guests may use all gym facilities based on their sincere self-reported gender identity,” McCall Gosselin, public relations director for Planet Fitness, said in a statement. “The manner in which this member expressed her concerns about the policy exhibited behavior that management at the Midland club deemed inappropriate and disruptive to other members, which is a violation of the membership agreement and as a result her membership was cancelled.”

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it's insane. I have no idea how I really feel about it because if a man really does have a gender identity of a female then there isn't much harm in "her" using the females facilities as long as there's maybe some appropriate measures taken like changing in a stall or something so a female doesn't see any man junk.

Also Alex Jones is insane, I can't stand him. If I met him in person I would've to punch him in the face.