Place for DS/PH in stacks?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

So was talking with a buddy the other day about designers and PH out there on the market. Or conversation turned to our cycle history, if we would of changed what we did, when we started, etc. This spurred the question, if you have access to what we would consider AAS (test, tren, dbol, etc.) Do you think DS have a place in cycles?

Example: would you use Msten If you had access to Superdrol?
Epistane instead of winny?
Dmz instead of dbol?
Maybe Epiandro for preworkout boost?
(Feel free to add to list)

If these comparisons are off I apologize. This is according to my knowledge and what I understand stand as similar compounds.

Let's discuss!

I personally I think it depends on what your physique goals are, and what your history is with gear. Personally I think that DMZ or Msten are some of the best I've tried. Some of the weaker ones though I do not think are worth it especially when you take into consideration the price.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all,

So was talking with a buddy the other day about designers and PH out there on the market. Or conversation turned to our cycle history, if we would of changed what we did, when we started, etc. This spurred the question, if you have access to what we would consider AAS (test, tren, dbol, etc.) Do you think DS have a place in cycles?

Example: would you use Msten If you had access to Superdrol?
Epistane instead of winny?
Dmz instead of dbol?
Maybe Epiandro for preworkout boost?
(Feel free to add to list)

If these comparisons are off I apologize. This is according to my knowledge and what I understand stand as similar compounds.

Let's discuss!

I personally I think it depends on what your physique goals are, and what your history is with gear. Personally I think that DMZ or Msten are some of the best I've tried. Some of the weaker ones though I do not think are worth it especially when you take into consideration the price.
Just a note: Superdrol was one of the first main compounds to be called a "PH" in the way that most still use that term today. It was actually sold over the counter.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a note: Superdrol was one of the first main compounds to be called a "PH" in the way that most still use that term today. It was actually sold over the counter.
Dam no ****? Had no idea. Considering it's one of the strongest lol

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crazy that drol was sold otc, man I wish I was up on it in those days, I would of bought a lifetimes supply

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. :)

But more to your question: Yeah, I'd still use "DS/PHs".
After all ..... Superdrol. LOL.
But yeah, these are almost all just steroids that were sold over the counter for a while.
Just for instance .... Superdrol is the strongest compound under any designation that I've ever used.

It's all compound-dependant for me, man.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They still have their place. Msten is still good stuff and epistane is arguably interchangeable with winny. At the end of the day, theyre still steroids.