Pitpharma in 2021?

xf900

Awards
Anyone used their products lately? I did some research and seemed like they were bunk but this was years ago. Currently the only place I can find a good DMZ/MSTEN combo.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everything is getting harder to get these days. Even the most reliable sources are dwindling.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used their products lately? I did some research and seemed like they were bunk but this was years ago. Currently the only place I can find a good DMZ/MSTEN combo.
Formulas look good. Interested in feedback on legit/bunk as well.

Cboogie

Awards
Did you go with pitpharma

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also interested if it's good to go?
I'm relatively well-stocked with some old med-fit msten and m1a, but always got the urge to add a little more cause stuff is getting scarce. But then again, I'm also getting older and orals for me are getting tougher to handle by the day. Will probably pass on this regardless, but it is a little bit tempting.

xf900

Awards
Nah I didn't. I actually got sick with Covid and ended up in hospital. Just now getting back into the gym. Will probably be a month or more before I take anything. Want to get my natural strength close to where it needs to be. Also don't want to start stacking plates on in week 2 and tendons and stuff cause issues. But I think I decided that when I do go with something it will be Brawn.