Pit Pharma, thoughts?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the general consensus everyone? Those of you who made a purchase it has been a couple weeks, would love to hear your thoughts. I am going to go with either the DMZ or the Msten. What is your guy's preference?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone answer me you turds

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
God damn it

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
They use tablets instead of capsules and don't put cotton in the bottles so you may get a bottle of powder. BUT I've been watching guys blow up on Red Nose, Blue Nose, and OXXXL

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
mike33511 or anyone else PM me too please

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Ordered some PP hexadrone because they were tablets and heard that compound would be a good candidate for sublingual administration. Hoping to see others thoughts on this company.

Randallk21

Awards
Subbed...Ordered some PP hexadrone because they were tablets and heard that compound would be a good candidate for sublingual administration. Hoping to see others thoughts on this company.
They advertise them as sublingual so as long as the product is solid I'd say you're gtg

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
They sell them in a tablet but I don't believe they are sublingual

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
They sell them in a tablet but I don't believe they are sublingual
Well that would be a major disappointment if true that it is not meant for sublingual administration. I specifically bought PP because they were tabs and hexadrone was a good candidate for sublingual administration as described in this mind & muscle article below.

"Non-Methylated
Unlike the other steroids falsely marketed as prohormones, this one is non-methylated. Apparently the chlorine bound to the sixth carbon stops cytochrome p450 from chewing it up, and it does not need a methyl group bound to carbon 17 to protect it from the first pass liver metabolism. Since it is NOT a prohormone and is infact an active steroid it would be smarter to make this sublingual since it doesn’t need to be activated by the liver."

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it is or not. Just don't recall seeing any marketing or promises that this is sublingual at all

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if it is or not. Just don't recall seeing any marketing or promises that this is sublingual at all
Cool, thanks man. I'll definitely look into it, appreciate the heads up.

TN Lift

Awards
Any updates on PP or hexadrone? Was thinking about ordering some

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had an update. My employer is sending me to Canada during my planned cycle. I delayed my cycle because I didn't want to travel with gear and I never check baggage. I don't plan to start the Hex until end of May now.

Dbroski

Awards
Are Necrobombs, Geozine or Pyrosten still available anywhere? Just got burned with some bunk MSten and DMZ from Hardcore Formulation so looking for something legit. I have a bottle of DermaTREST ready to go as a base and I want to use it with something more potent rather than 1-Andro. Thanks!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Are Necrobombs, Geozine or Pyrosten still available anywhere? Just got burned with some bunk MSten and DMZ from Hardcore Formulation so looking for something legit. I have a bottle of DermaTREST ready to go as a base and I want to use it with something more potent rather than 1-Andro. Thanks!
Are they sold out on necrobombs at vicious ? I heard they still had some left
.. that was 3 days ago though

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are they sold out on necrobombs at vicious ? I heard they still had some left
.. that was 3 days ago though
I have 2 bottles of VL Necros I'm willing to part with. PM me if interested.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for bumping this 15 months but any luck with Pit Pharma?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bought it for $75. Took 2 a day for 3 weeks and noticed absolutely no effects. No weight gains or strength gains so I would say no. Bought some Vicious Labs DMZ and was only doing 30mg a day and had significant strength and size gains. I would suggest all stay away from pit

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Express, go VL. The 0% sale is still going on I believe. Use "
LASTCALL code for discount. They are also a board sponsor and you can ZOO for any questions.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Bought it for $75. Took 2 a day for 3 weeks and noticed absolutely no effects. No weight gains or strength gains so I would say no. Bought some Vicious Labs DMZ and was only doing 30mg a day and had significant strength and size gains. I would suggest all stay away from pit
Thanks buddy. Dealing with bunk dmz right now so just wanted to make sure I didn’t get ****ed again.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Express, go VL. The 0% sale is still going on I believe. Use "
LASTCALL code for discount. They are also a board sponsor and you can ZOO for any questions.
Didn’t see anything special on the website. Get it from other places?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t see anything special on the website. Get it from other places?
I'm on his mailing list, just checked the website and didn't see it. It could be sold out. But I'd keep an eye on his website... think some goodies will be dropping in 2 weeks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah they’re out but 3 quality legit ph’s will be out next week or so. Not talking about the andro crap either.

817ktwn

Awards
Anyone knows if pitpharma is legit was looking into DMZ and mbolo?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Earlier stated they're bunk stay away..Check out Vicious labs products pretty good logs on here if you search..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately it seems like pit Pharma is not legit. If you're in a financial bind, Aggressive Labz has very affordable DS stacks etc. I wouldn't say those are top quality like Vicious is, but they're good. I just finished a bottle of Aggressive DMZ. Definitely legit.

If you want the real "super strong oral steroid" experience try their Hellblazer product.

817ktwn

Awards
How was the msten and Dmz from vicious labs were they good?

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Started using VL exclusively for all my cycles earlier this year. Good products and Zoo is awesome to work with.

817ktwn

Awards
Thanks guys good thing I didn't order from pitpharma

817ktwn

Awards
How long could you run those 2 compounds together?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you see them advertising on IG dude keep scrolling man because I get the feeling you still want to pull the trigger on a purchase from them. But hey it's your money spend how you like.But why take a chance when you've already been told numerous times in this thread what is very legit..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't bother with pit Pharma. You'll get broken pills, and it won't be useable.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want cheap stuff go for aggressive labz or 300 Labz.