PIP with Test E 400

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

It's been a while. Hope you're well.
Since I've been gone lots have changed. I'm back into the swing of things with my training and looking to get some input:

I'm starting Test E 400 from Dragon Pharma. I was aware of the possible additional PIP on using something so thick but I've done a few things to make that easier: warm the oil in a water bath (not touching the vial top), slow dispense, shower after and massage the muscle. This is a new concentration for me.
I jabbed the left quad and everything went fine. 0.5cc for 200 mg/mL. I feel like it was a successful stick. It's 3 days later and I'm still seeing some swelling that's traveled through my quad a bit. No fever, body is a bit warm but I'm always warm. Slight redness and edema. My body and my leg don't look or feel like infection, I don't have the other symptoms of chills, lethargy, etc. At rest, i don't notice it. It's only when I stretch the quad muscle folding ym leg that I notice any muscle pain.

Am I just not used to the sides of 400 mg/mL?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds pretty normal for 400mg/ml

That stuff is made to be diluted with other aas in lower concentration. Mainly for veterans to reduce injection volume. Test is seen as mostly necessary and high doses are preferred, however 3ml injections multiple times weekly are not preferred. So you buy a high concentration and mix half a ml of it in the pin with something weakly concentrated and painless and then pin that 2-3x a week.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Looks like carrier oil problem
I'm thinking the same - now day 5 and the site has travelled but more spread out than a big lump.
2.2% BA
2Z% BB
33% EO
Apricot Kernel Oil

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty normal for 400mg/ml

That stuff is made to be diluted with other aas in lower concentration. Mainly for veterans to reduce injection volume. Test is seen as mostly necessary and high doses are preferred, however 3ml injections multiple times weekly are not preferred. So you buy a high concentration and mix half a ml of it in the pin with something weakly concentrated and painless and then pin that 2-3x a week.
Ah. Makes sense. Read a lot who stack with Deca and it's no problem for them.
I'm getting some cottonseed oil from Alpha Labs. Hoping a 1:1 or 2:1 mix would make things easier. Yeah?

RyanSwole

RyanSwole

Awards
More frequent injections. I know its a pain but it’ll actually give you more bang for your buck by jeeping levels consistent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More frequent injections. I know its a pain but it’ll actually give you more bang for your buck by jeeping levels consistent
He ran the cycle 4 years ago.... Lol, but more frequent injection would not fix the problem. He was using test 400. They have to use all kinds of nasty solvents to fit 400 mg into 1 ml and that's the problem.

RyanSwole

RyanSwole

Awards
He ran the cycle 4 years ago.... Lol, but more frequent injection would not fix the problem. He was using test 400. They have to use all kinds of nasty solvents to fit 400 mg into 1 ml and that's the problem.
We used to run a brand called Denkall test 400 from Australia. Painful **** to say the least. Swollen fever amd sometimes it would abscess.