Pip/infection

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I did a shot Wednesday morning around 9-10am and it kinda hurt but whatever. By maybe 5pm I felt chilly and feverish. Now today it's all swollen and hurts. Im worried it's infected however this has happened before and it wasn't an infection. The last time I got an infection from doing shots I did a shot and didn't notice an issue until 3 days later. I find it hard to believe that you can do a shot in the morning and already feel symptoms of an infection by the afternoon. I'm wondering if it's just regular irritation. I went to the hospital and wanted to be sure I didn't still have a UTI and they said my urine was clean and the doc looked at the injection site and said it didn't look infected but honestly I don't trust him and want a second opinion. My fever is a little worse now and I kinda wanna go back for another look. The only other thing I did yesterday morning was eat out a hookers butthole which could also have something to do with this lol. What do u guys think

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s hard to see the difference between infection and allergic reactions. One of my main source sold a specific oil that didn’t have the usual grape seed oil in it but rather had cotton seed oil and took me 2-3 weeks of injections to realise I was allergic. Even if I pinned a silly small amount like 0.25cc I would get a huge reaction. (Swollen , painful etc) and would basically feel like the first 24 hours of a fly where you feel hot , cold etc. Everybody had the same reaction even here on this forum : it’s an infection go to the ER. It really wasn’t.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgot to say : usually for an allergic reaction it’ll get better within 24 to 48 hours maximum. If it gets worse then you start thinking about maybe an infection. Especially if it’s red and HOT. HOT most importantly. My **** got swollen big time and hurt like I broke something but it was never burning hot.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s hard to see the difference between infection and allergic reactions. One of my main source sold a specific oil that didn’t have the usual grape seed oil in it but rather had cotton seed oil and took me 2-3 weeks of injections to realise I was allergic. Even if I pinned a silly small amount like 0.25cc I would get a huge reaction. (Swollen , painful etc) and would basically feel like the first 24 hours of a fly where you feel hot , cold etc. Everybody had the same reaction even here on this forum : it’s an infection go to the ER. It really wasn’t.
I've done shots from this bottle before and it's from a reliable source so I don't think the stuff is dirty and I swab thoroughly and even switch the needle top with a new one before I inject. Maybe I got sick from eating @$$ and it's just a coincidence. I've done shots in the past where I get a big ol lump that hurts like hell in my glute which lasts for a week and they aren't infections. The only reason I'm worried is because I have a fever however like I said previously, I did the shot around 10am and started feeling feverish around 5pm. I think that's way too soon if it were an infection right?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, you worry way too much. Seriously man, you’re being a hypochondriac in every post. If you had an infection, you’d have a severely painful red , swollen lump w/ a super high fever.
The only other thing I did yesterday morning was eat out a hookers butthole which could also have something to do with this lol
Or maybe you’re just trolling

Reactions: Nac

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
first 24 hours of a fly?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm back and yes I'm a hypochondriac I admit it. Anyway I talked to the doctor again and he took another look and said the site is quite irritated and red but doesn't necessarily mean it's an infection. He wrote me a script for antibiotics however he has directed me not to take them yet. I'm gonna monitor my symptoms for the next 48hrs. If my glute gets super swollen and painful and red and I spike a fever then I'll take them. I also told him about the butthole I ate(wasn't trolling, I ate the living $hit outta that @$$), and he just started laughing lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you the guy with frothy pee?
Yes bro thats me. I do have some protein leakage but the doc told me it can be normal and my kidney function has returned to normal levels since I upped my water intake and added milk thistle and nac

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I'm back and yes I'm a hypochondriac I admit it. Anyway I talked to the doctor again and he took another look and said the site is quite irritated and red but doesn't necessarily mean it's an infection. He wrote me a script for antibiotics however he has directed me not to take them yet. I'm gonna monitor my symptoms for the next 48hrs. If my glute gets super swollen and painful and red and I spike a fever then I'll take them. I also told him about the butthole I ate(wasn't trolling, I ate the living $hit outta that @$$), and he just started laughing lol
😂😂😂😂

I'd wait it out, you're probably fine. Now you have antibiotics if things go funky

I honestly hope you're joking about the hooker man lol. Imagine all the dudes who have been in the place that you ate out ... yikes lol. Find a serious relationship .

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
😂😂😂😂

I'd wait it out, you're probably fine. Now you have antibiotics if things go funky

I honestly hope you're joking about the hooker man lol. Imagine all the dudes who have been in the place that you ate out ... yikes lol. Find a serious relationship .
Funny thing about this hooker is that she lives like 8 minutes from me and does it out of her house. I saw her 2 times and then she started messaging me asking when I'd be back and sending me pictures of men in skimpy underwear saying she wants me to wear it for her. Then she was like "eat my @$$ and use me like your sex toy". She seemed to really enjoy our last session. I'm gonna ignore her for a bit and then I'll be like "sorry but I don't have much money right now" and see if she starts giving me freebies lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've done shots from this bottle before and it's from a reliable source so I don't think the stuff is dirty and I swab thoroughly and even switch the needle top with a new one before I inject. Maybe I got sick from eating @$$ and it's just a coincidence. I've done shots in the past where I get a big ol lump that hurts like hell in my glute which lasts for a week and they aren't infections. The only reason I'm worried is because I have a fever however like I said previously, I did the shot around 10am and started feeling feverish around 5pm. I think that's way too soon if it were an infection right?
Have you not read what I said bro lol I’m talking about the carrier inside and an allergic reaction. Ask your source if he changed the carrier he’s using. And yes that time is very likely more an allergic reaction or some type of reactive inflammation rather than infection. Look I’ve seen an infection on somebody... you don’t WONDER if you have one.. you know you have one. It gets bad very fast and it’s extremely painful and nasty. Your **** would be changing color and would be getting worse by the hour.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you not read what I said bro lol I’m talking about the carrier inside and an allergic reaction. Ask your source if he changed the carrier he’s using. And yes that time is very likely more an allergic reaction or some type of reactive inflammation rather than infection. Look I’ve seen an infection on somebody... you don’t WONDER if you have one.. you know you have one. It gets bad very fast and it’s extremely painful and nasty. Your **** would be changing color and would be getting worse by the hour.
MCT seems to give people a lot of reactions like op mentions

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm keeping a close eye on it bro. Also I appreciate the input. I'm hoping it's just some reaction. Btw I've had an infection before and the pain started on a Monday but I didn't realize it was an infection until Friday. That's why this time im not messing around

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MCT seems to give people a lot of reactions like op mentions
The stuff I'm using is MCT lol. But I did a shot of it last week without any problem. However I only did .5cc. yesterday I did 1cc. Maybe that's it?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The stuff I'm using is MCT lol. But I did a shot of it last week without any problem. However I only did .5cc. yesterday I did 1cc. Maybe that's it?
Take a small amount of the oil and put it on your skin . If you see any irritation , it could be the oil.

The problem is with the quality of mct. It needs to be medical grade imo.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a small amount of the oil and put it on your skin . If you see any irritation , it could be the oil.

The problem is with the quality of mct. It needs to be medical grade imo.
I'll have to check my primo. If the primo is also MCT then it's definitely not that because for like 7 months I was doing like 3ccs of primo and 2ccs of test

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also wondering if it's because I'm using test400 which is extra thick?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
677E05FD-A2C3-4A7C-BB84-C717CC56E56D.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Punkrocker Anabolics 23
lemeseethem Anabolics 3