PIP from injectable L-carnitine

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been using injectable L-carnitine the past two weeks, and its great, but the PIP is pretty gnarly. Everyone else who uses it (not sure if I can mention the brand) says it is smooth as butter.

I've only injected up to 1 ml of oil at a time before, and never had 10% of the PIP of this Carnitine. It feels like severe DOMS the next morning and lasts about 48 hours. Been doing dorso and ventrogluteal injections, and leg day DOMS combined with the PIP has me hobbling around for 24-48 hours.

Are my glutes just not used to the larger injection volume of 2-3 ml? Should they adapt over time?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of oil based l-carnitine. I used to buy injectable l-carnitine from Synthetek. It's water based and you can inject it with a slin pin.

They also make a great alternative to Kynoselen called Syntheselen, which has ATP instead of AMP.

What is PIP?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have no gotten pip from the injectable carnitine I've used, though it also had b12,b6 and MIC. I also only injected 1ML at a time.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never heard of oil based l-carnitine. I used to buy injectable l-carnitine from Synthetek. It's water based and you can inject it with a slin pin.

They also make a great alternative to Kynoselen called Syntheselen, which has ATP instead of AMP.

What is PIP?

Post Injection Pain = PIP

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

What is PIP?
Sorry that was worded poorly, I am using water based carnitine (synthetine). The PIP from yesterdays shot isnt nearly as bad as those before it, so hopefully it will get better.

I've thought about using a slin pin, but I would have to do 3 different injections to get the full 3 ml I'm going for.
I have no gotten pip from the injectable carnitine I've used, though it also had b12,b6 and MIC. I also only injected 1ML at a time.
I assume yours is from AA? Thought about trying them but synthetine is cheaper and has tons of great reviews.

What did/does your inject schedule look like only using 1 ml at a time?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry that was worded poorly, I am using water based carnitine (synthetine). The PIP from yesterdays shot isnt nearly as bad as those before it, so hopefully it will get better.

I've thought about using a slin pin, but I would have to do 3 different injections to get the full 3 ml I'm going for.

I assume yours is from AA? Thought about trying them but synthetine is cheaper and has tons of great reviews.

1mL per day

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's normal when I used to use that product back in the day I used to get a welt immediately and it would last about A-day and a 1/2.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Post Injection Pain = PIP
Ah. You learn something new everyday. :)

I don't use it currently, but in the past I've used it trying to spot reduce (which it doesn't do), but I had absolutely no pain from Synthetine. Synthetek makes great products, I highly recommend them. You could also use a 30g syringe tip to reduce the pain. You don't need a canon to inject water based products.

But, I would definitely be rotating injection spots too.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn’t L-Carn’s bioavailability plenty sufficient orally? ....Why complicate things by injecting, especially if one is already injecting other compounds ?

Kingofasrun

Awards
Isn’t L-Carn’s bioavailability plenty sufficient orally? ....Why complicate things by injecting, especially if one is already injecting other compounds ?
Where did you come up with that? It's really poor bio availability. That's why people inject it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Punkrocker Anabolics 23
Crowy Anabolics 8