PIP from high dose test???

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Ok so I’m currently on Trt 100mg a week (pharm grade) never had an issue with PIP. I got a bottle of a blend test 450mg and pinned .5cc and woke up with horrible PIP. I have a small lump and is very sore to touch. I am very sterile and have been on Trt for 4 years no problem. Is the high dose test (underground) the culprit??? Not going to touch it again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I’m currently on Trt 100mg a week (pharm grade) never had an issue with PIP. I got a bottle of a blend test 450mg and pinned .5cc and woke up with horrible PIP. I have a small lump and is very sore to touch. I am very sterile and have been on Trt for 4 years no problem. Is the high dose test (underground) the culprit??? Not going to touch it again

Yes it is.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Yes it is.
Hopefully the pain will go away soon. Im just going to stick to my Trt. I wanted to try the blend but I guess it’s not for me. I wonder why the higher dose test hurts more?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully the pain will go away soon. Im just going to stick to my Trt. I wanted to try the blend but I guess it’s not for me. I wonder why the higher dose test hurts more?
Generally, higher concentrations are harder to dissolve, and keep dissolved.
So more solvents are used.
It also varies a little from manufacturer to manufacturer.

But yeah, you just went Very High on the concentration.
If you decide to try it again, just use a lower concentration.
Lower concentration doesn't have to mean you use a lower dosage.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards

Appreciate the help, hopefully the Pain/lump goes away soon

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yep absolutely this. Higher concentrations almost always give pip. It’s about the balance of how much oil you want to pin vs amount of pip.

normally a UGL will only brew that concentration for people who are pinning high doses and the amount of oil gets crazy (for example at 200mg/ml if you want to run 1.5g test a week your sticking 7.5ml oil, over the typical 2x week that’s 3.75ml a pin. A lot for the muscle to take. That’s before you add another 2-3ml per pin for Deca or primo or mast etc)

so yeah, I’d absolutely suggest the amount of solvent is the issue but you obviously have to keep an eye on it, mark the edge of any redness if there is an inflamed area so you can see if it’s growing or not, see if it’s hot to the touch and if you feel a fever then straight to the er etc. Doesn’t sound like an infection but always safe than sorry brother

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
yep absolutely this. Higher concentrations almost always give pip. It’s about the balance of how much oil you want to pin vs amount of pip.

normally a UGL will only brew that concentration for people who are pinning high doses and the amount of oil gets crazy (for example at 200mg/ml if you want to run 1.5g test a week your sticking 7.5ml oil, over the typical 2x week that’s 3.75ml a pin. A lot for the muscle to take. That’s before you add another 2-3ml per pin for Deca or primo or mast etc)

so yeah, I’d absolutely suggest the amount of solvent is the issue but you obviously have to keep an eye on it, mark the edge of any redness if there is an inflamed area so you can see if it’s growing or not, see if it’s hot to the touch and if you feel a fever then straight to the er etc. Doesn’t sound like an infection but always safe than sorry brother
I appreciate it! Yea I pinned at night then woke up in the middle of the night and noticed it. It’s definitely still sore and the bump is still there. Do you recommend massaging it or adding heat compression?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate it! Yea I pinned at night then woke up in the middle of the night and noticed it. It’s definitely still sore and the bump is still there. Do you recommend massaging it or adding heat compression?
at this stage I wouldn’t massage it (I do massage just after pinning to alleviate any pip) but just in case it’s an infection I wouldn’t massage (as above infection seems unlikely but was it the first time with new lab as well?)

this is just my personal view but I would just monitor till I could be sure it was just pip/reaction to the solvent at this stage

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
This is my first time with this lab (AVoGen) test blend 450mg/ml everything else I use is farm grade test cyp. 200mg/ml.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my first time with this lab (AVoGen) test blend 450mg/ml everything else I use is farm grade test cyp. 200mg/ml.
yeah it all screams just the concentration bro. I’ve used deca at 400mg and that had more noticeable pip than the 300mg pharma deca I’ve had (wasn’t too bad as deca is better suited to be brewed at a slightly higher concentration).

200mg for test is what my UGL sell, never an issue.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No offense but these "super concentrated blends" are a noob trap. In order to make such a product there has to be a lot more alcohol, solvents, etc and this is going to cause the shot to cause more swelling and tissue disruption, much more so than another 1 or 2 ml of oil would. Stick with normal concentrations from reputable labs and don't be afraid of shooting more volume; larger body parts such as glutes and lats can easily soak up 2-3 ml per shot.

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
Yes you are right! I told my buddy to grab me an order of some test and he came back with the test blend. I had no damn idea it would hurt so bad lol definitely sticking to normal 200-250mg/ml from now on. Just not sure what to do with this 10ml bottle now??

Codster951

Codster951

Awards
yeah it all screams just the concentration bro. I’ve used deca at 400mg and that had more noticeable pip than the 300mg pharma deca I’ve had (wasn’t too bad as deca is better suited to be brewed at a slightly higher concentration).

200mg for test is what my UGL sell, never an issue.
Thanks for the help man! It was just extremely bad PIP lol I learned my lesson. Sticking with lower mg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Punkrocker Anabolics 23
Crowy Anabolics 8