Pip and general cycle sides

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I recently went up from 800 test to 1000 test using a T400 blend. I used to mix the test with my masteron and primo but the other day I just did a cc and a half of t400(600mg) into my glute. Big mistake. The pip is absolutely insane. Hard lump tons of pain and I'm even getting little fevers from this. I did a little bit of research and it turns out that those high-dose blends usually cause stuff like this and it's better to just opt for the normally dosed test but it's too late obviously as I bought only t400. Other than that I recently switched to masteron enanthate as opposed to prop and the lab I'm now using is totally legit whereas the propinate was questionable. Since I've started the masteron E I haven't been feeling very well. Tension headaches and generally uneasy as I think it's kicking up my anxiety. I think I'm going to drop the Masteron, increase my primo and add EQ instead. Btw this pip is so bad it's like I got the flu. I haven't been to the gym in 2 days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so I recently went up from 800 test to 1000 test using a T400 blend. I used to mix the test with my masteron and primo but the other day I just did a cc and a half of t400(600mg) into my glute. Big mistake. The pip is absolutely insane. Hard lump tons of pain and I'm even getting little fevers from this. I did a little bit of research and it turns out that those high-dose blends usually cause stuff like this and it's better to just opt for the normally dosed test but it's too late obviously as I bought only t400. Other than that I recently switched to masteron enanthate as opposed to prop and the lab I'm now using is totally legit whereas the propinate was questionable. Since I've started the masteron E I haven't been feeling very well. Tension headaches and generally uneasy as I think it's kicking up my anxiety. I think I'm going to drop the Masteron, increase my primo and add EQ instead. Btw this pip is so bad it's like I got the flu. I haven't been to the gym in 2 days
T400 is always garbage, they have to use synthetic carrier oils and solvents in order to make that many milligrams fit into solution and that's why it hurts so bad, it's also why you feel like you have the flu because of all the toxic crap in there. When it comes to test e, test c and sust you don't want anything over 300mg per ml.

Same goes for deca

Masteron, primo and tren e should usually be a maximum of 200mg/ml

EQ is like liquid at room temperature and you can get away with 400mg/ml

All the props and acetate stuff should be around 100mg/ml

I've used a npp that was 150mg/ml and it checked out but typically, those are the max concentration you should buy.

I am not even slightly exaggerating, if I were you I would take all that t400 and throw it straight to the trash can because it's going to f*** you up long term health wise.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T400 is always garbage, they have to use synthetic carrier oils and solvents in order to make that many milligrams fit into solution and that's why it hurts so bad, it's also why you feel like you have the flu because of all the toxic crap in there. When it comes to test e, test c and sust you don't want anything over 300mg per ml.

Same goes for deca

Masteron, primo and tren e should usually be a maximum of 200mg/ml

EQ is like liquid at room temperature and you can get away with 400mg/ml

All the props and acetate stuff should be around 100mg/ml

I've used a npp that was 150mg/ml and it checked out but typically, those are the max concentration you should buy.

I am not even slightly exaggerating, if I were you I would take all that t400 and throw it straight to the trash can because it's going to f*** you up long term health wise.
Wow dude! I wish I knew this before I bought it all!! This is my first high dose cycle. In the past I always ran like 500mg test at the most so I figured get the high doses stuff to save me the trouble of frequent injections. But yeah man I feel absolutely awful. So just junk it then? I think I got a couple of test cyp bottles kicking around that will hold me over until I place another order. And yeah dude I'm like sore all over flu like feeling it's terrible. I know that I don't have an infection though because the injection site is totally normal besides the lump and I've had an infection before and it was way different and also my friend who uses the same stuff has the same issue with the 400 blend

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time you get bloods check your systemic inflammation, crp
Damn crp. I forgot about that haha. I remember the last time I had that tested it was phenomenal, but that was before I started blasting and eating junk lol

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be aware, EQ is also known to exacerbate anxiety as well.
I've used EQ in the past at 400mg a week. Didn't notice any issues at all. Except veins in my quads haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn crp. I forgot about that haha. I remember the last time I had that tested it was phenomenal, but that was before I started blasting and eating junk lol
Well blasting isint a excuse to just eat junk, you should be getting the large majority of your food clean and using the junk to push you up once you get over 3500 cal or something like that, which you would probably be good on less then that but, it's kind of irrelevant I'm just getting at the junk probably isn't helping any but it's not the cause either.

I wouldn't keep using the product. It's probably going to trash your bloodwork, and feeling crappy kills your appetite and ability to train hard.

So if your unhealthy, not able to get in the appropriate amount of calories which is already a issue for you normally, and you feel crappy and sore so you can't train hard,

You know how much you're going to grow....

Probably not at all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Imagine someone saying I wanna get big without eating a lot or training really hard, that's the position your going to be in. I've had guys say they cut the oil with more sterile oil to make the pip more tolerable but that dosent eliminate all the extra crap they use to get 400mg into solution and that's the problem

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well blasting isint a excuse to just eat junk, you should be getting the large majority of your food clean and using the junk to push you up once you get over 3500 cal or something like that, which you would probably be good on less then that but, it's kind of irrelevant I'm just getting at the junk probably isn't helping any but it's not the cause either.

I wouldn't keep using the product. It's probably going to trash your bloodwork, and feeling crappy kills your appetite and ability to train hard.

So if your unhealthy, not able to get in the appropriate amount of calories which is already a issue for you normally, and you feel crappy and sore so you can't train hard,

You know how much you're going to grow....

Probably not at all
Just got off the phone with 2 of my friends. Both are having lousy side effects from the 400. Anabolics are supposed to make you feel strong not like crap. I'm trashing the 400 and switching to normal test. About to get in a hot shower because I feel so lousy and sore. Hopefully this 400 works its way outta my system soon enough. Also I would like to add that in the very beginning I was only using half a cc of the 400 twice a week and I was fine. Then I started doing 1cc twice a week but it was mixed with my primo and it wasn't that bad. Little sore but nothing crazy. But when I did 1 and a half cc's of straight 400 good lord it messed me up. Lesson learned

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just got off the phone with 2 of my friends. Both are having lousy side effects from the 400. Anabolics are supposed to make you feel strong not like crap. I'm trashing the 400 and switching to normal test. About to get in a hot shower because I feel so lousy and sore. Hopefully this 400 works its way outta my system soon enough. Also I would like to add that in the very beginning I was only using half a cc of the 400 twice a week and I was fine. Then I started doing 1cc twice a week but it was mixed with my primo and it wasn't that bad. Little sore but nothing crazy. But when I did 1 and a half cc's of straight 400 good lord it messed me up. Lesson learned
If you felt fine using 200 of it, I'm not saying it's the greatest thing but you might keep it around, use like 200 of that and get the rest of your dose from something else. If everyone wasn't having the same side effects I would tell you there's also a possibility it could be the carrier oil that you're allergic to or something like that but if all three of you guys are having the same s***** side effects that says something

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you felt fine using 200 of it, I'm not saying it's the greatest thing but you might keep it around, use like 200 of that and get the rest of your dose from something else. If everyone wasn't having the same side effects I would tell you there's also a possibility it could be the carrier oil that you're allergic to or something like that but if all three of you guys are having the same s***** side effects that says something
So my co worker has pip but no fevers. My other buddy has pip but also no fever. I'm getting pip and fevers and my other buddy is getting pip and fevers or as he likes to call them "fake fevers". Honestly bro, screw this. Not worth it. I'll just buy normal test. I had no idea there was toxic stuff in this. I figured they just crammed more mg per ml. Didn't know it would make me sick. Im not messing around anymore

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So my co worker has pip but no fevers. My other buddy has pip but also no fever. I'm getting pip and fevers and my other buddy is getting pip and fevers or as he likes to call them "fake fevers". Honestly bro, screw this. Not worth it. I'll just buy normal test. I had no idea there was toxic stuff in this. I figured they just crammed more mg per ml. Didn't know it would make me sick. Im not messing around anymore
This is not actually where I learned this, but Vigerous Steve has a video about this were he talks about "test flu" and how there's no such thing as test flu because the test isint causing the problem, it's all the garbage they add to the product causing systemic inflammation, your body starts fighting to get rid of the foreign chemicals and you get a fever and making you feel like garbage.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro in fact tommorow I'm not even gonna do a shot of test. I'm just gonna do my primo and mast. I already did a 600mg shot on Tuesday that I'm still suffering from lol.

So here's my new protocol.

600test from normal 200/ml test
400 primo
200 masteron
Maybe I'll add EQ eventually we'll see. But I have a feeling once I get this T400 junk outta my system I'll feel way better and train more and eat good and make progress.

As far as orals go, I think I'll go 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off with dbol. I really like how I respond with dbol. Fast gains good pump and generally low sides. Hopefully this is gonna be better. Also I'm pretty sure I'm using low dose dbol. It's labeled anavar but I got a roid test from Dave palumbo and It ended up being dbol. The bottle says 20mg anavar per tab but I highly doubt it's 20mg of dbol. Maybe they're 10mg tabs or even 5mg tabs because I'm getting generally low sides from it but decent gains and pumps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 13
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Punkrocker Anabolics 23