Pinnin IGF IM

richrides

Awards
I've been pinning igf-1 lr3 with a 1/2 inch slin pin sub-q...i am starting to get a little sore in the stomach...i dont understand how you can pin im with a 1/2" slin pin??

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I've been pinning igf-1 lr3 with a 1/2 inch slin pin sub-q...i am starting to get a little sore in the stomach...i dont understand how you can pin im with a 1/2" slin pin??
in certain muscles where you have minimal fat it's possible. I hit my arms, delts, chest, lats, even calves. Glutes, quads, hams you would prob need a 1''

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No source posting. I'd delete that quick before you're gone...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subcutaneous administration will cause irriation in surrounding tissues for many users; myself included.

I know there is much info/suggestions about the site administrative effects of IGF-1 LR3, but the reality is it's absorbed into your systemic circulation within 15-20 minutes regardless. I don't buy into injection site effects based on lack of research to support it and the overall pharmacokinetics of peptide itself.

I'd start using approved IM inject sites with at least a 1" pin.

-John

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
You can get longer slin pins. But 1/2" is plenty. Hit your shoulders or bi's. No way you have a half inch of fat there...

2res4

Awards
Bi's, tri's, pecs, delts, lats all work just fine with 1/2 inch. No need for anything longer. Forgot to add calfs but I hate pinning them. It will be systemic so just go with what's comfortable

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boosted5038 IGF-1/GH 4
EggzNDsuch IGF-1/GH 32
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 9
IGF-1/GH 16