Pine Pollen

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone using it? I'm curious to as what your results may be.

I've noticed that since I've started taking it regularly (a few months), I do feel like the wrinkles (crows feet around my eyes) are fading a lot. I'm not certain that it's had an effect on libido, aggression, or energy, but I have definitely been sick less often while those around me have been sick quite a few times, so I'd think it may be helping my immune system as well.

I'm not really on anything else except creatine, arginine (sporadically) and goat weed about an hour pre-workout. Which definitely does something to me.

Antiprosaism

Awards
I had better results from the tincture version than the powder. I had similar benefits

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would put it in my pre when volume got high in my periodzation. Best I can tell, my energy was up a bit, but it was probably just due to the extra calories. I think my allergies and immune system functioned better on it though. Knock on wood, I didn't get the flu this year.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would put it in my pre when volume got high in my periodzation. Best I can tell, my energy was up a bit, but it was probably just due to the extra calories. I think my allergies and immune system functioned better on it though. Knock on wood, I didn't get the flu this year.
same, so far I think it has kept me healthier. My kid, ex-wife, girl friend, everyone got sick 2-4 times this winter and I only had one knock down back in december right during the holidays (although my life was insane at the time, nothing could have kept my immunity strong then lol).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok.. so they used to say that's where its found in nature.. DSHEA compliant androstenedione and the likes. look it up