Pine Pollen bark?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran into an article about it where it said it had a lot of benefits, increased test and lowered bp among others.

Anyone had any luck?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean Pine Bark Extract? or Pine Pollen?

PINE POLLEN

PINE BARK EXTRACT

Last edited:
thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran into an article about it where it said it had a lot of benefits, increased test and lowered bp among others.

Anyone had any luck?
I've run a liquid pine polled from Surthrival with very limited noticeable results, one of my colleges ran it and felt a good boost in energy and libido but nothing over and above some of our solid herbal test booster experiences. The best way I can describe it is a very low dose of Epiandrosterone in feel. That said I'd never make a full judgement on an ingredient after experiencing one brand and one delivery form. Id like to try a powdered next time and use it liberally much like MACA which seems to do not so much in capsules and extracts but really works for me in raw powder form at around 5gs per day. Not saying this is the same dosing for pine pollen powder but id like to experiment with a tub of it - surthrival also do the powder and I think sun warrior also. Could be a case of cost vs reward being a bit low though. I love that your asking about this - natural test boosters are my fave. Every tried a high quality deer antler? the super feast on is insanely good, best natty sup ive ever tried!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can’t find it, it was something on T-Nation so nothing with real proof. I found some reviews of some products that was positive but nothing with real science behind it. I just wanted to see if someone had luck with it here, if not, it’s probably not good.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe also look into Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid aka Dehydroabietic Acid as that is listed as Pine Bark Extract in some formulations.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For BP / Heart Health, it looks moderate based on examine.com and there are better ways to lower BP with supplementation.

- CoQ10

- Beet Root Powder

- Garlic!

What is the need for more T? Free T?

- Boron

- Increase Testosterone Naturally

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For BP / Heart Health, it looks moderate based on examine.com and there are better ways to lower BP with supplementation.

- CoQ10

- Beet Root Powder

- Garlic!

What is the need for more T? Free T?

- Boron

- Increase Testosterone Naturally
I don’t have any issues with BP, I was more interested in if it can raise test. Thanks for the links though, I think Beet Root is a underestimated product.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have any issues with BP, I was more interested in if it can raise test. Thanks for the links though, I think Beet Root is a underestimated product.
Only five supplements have an evidence base of contributing to performance: caffeine, creatine, nitrate/beetroot juice, beta-alanine and bicarbonate.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've run a liquid pine polled from Surthrival with very limited noticeable results, one of my colleges ran it and felt a good boost in energy and libido but nothing over and above some of our solid herbal test booster experiences. The best way I can describe it is a very low dose of Epiandrosterone in feel. That said I'd never make a full judgement on an ingredient after experiencing one brand and one delivery form. Id like to try a powdered next time and use it liberally much like MACA which seems to do not so much in capsules and extracts but really works for me in raw powder form at around 5gs per day. Not saying this is the same dosing for pine pollen powder but id like to experiment with a tub of it - surthrival also do the powder and I think sun warrior also. Could be a case of cost vs reward being a bit low though. I love that your asking about this - natural test boosters are my fave. Every tried a high quality deer antler? the super feast on is insanely good, best natty sup ive ever tried!
No, is deer antler actually good?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which supps you recommend.