pics from epi/bold/sd/androhard cycle and progress pics from one year ago

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
it took me a little while to get these up but here are some progress pics and pics from before and after my epi/bold/sd/androhard cycle.

top pics are from a year ago when i was natty (black shorts)

next are from after an andromass/androhard cycle (red shorts) (log: Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log )

last pics are from after the epi/bold/androhard/sd cycle (blue and black shorts) (log: SD/Bold/Epi/Androhard )

the pics from a year ago and the most recent pics i am at the same body weight: 168 pounds at 5'7 after coming off a cut on the sd/epi/bold cycle. in the second set of pics after the am/ah im at 184 pounds. body fat estimates and critiques/constructive criticism is welcome. I feel like i look bigger and more defined. i have increased my strength about 20% across the board. Over all goal is to be 180 at 8-9%. my next cycle will be either ultradrol/andro bulk/stano drol or mechabol/andro bulk/ stano and will be a lean bulk​

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
one year ago natty and some afters from andromass/androhard

back 1.JPG
back 2.jpg
Darsh_Front_Comparision.jpg

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, you can easily reach 180lbs and 8% on diet and cardio alone. With steroids combined with a disciplined diet, 8% will be cake walk. Since I came off my last cycle, I've cleaned up my diet greatly and it makes a huge difference. I've burned more fat natty and maintained my muscle mass and weight than I did for 14 weeks w/ 2g of androgens/week.

My advice - Figure out your caloric maintenance level, eat at that amount daily, make each meal contain a lean source of protein, starchy carbs and fibrous carbs ( usually a few servings of each ) and stay away from dietary fats and simple sugars. 1-1.5g per lb of body mass in protein and about 2.5g per lb of body mass in carbs. Keep fats at 10-15% of your total calories.

Combine that with a ph or steroid and you'll shed some serious fat, and quick! Just remember that for every 3500 calories expended beyond your weekly caloric intake = about 1lb of fat. So if you theoretically burn an extra 400-500 calories in low intensity cardio each day, while eating your maintenance calories, you should lose 1lb of body fat. Take steroids, eat slightly more than maintenance and you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Hope this helps.

You need to have the aerobics during a point in time when your glucose levels are nearly completely depleted so do cardio in the morning or post-workout and make it low intensity aerobics.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, your probably at 9% now. Good job!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lookin sexy!

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Personally, you can easily reach 180lbs and 8% on diet and cardio alone. With steroids combined with a disciplined diet, 8% will be cake walk. Since I came off my last cycle, I've cleaned up my diet greatly and it makes a huge difference. I've burned more fat natty and maintained my muscle mass and weight than I did for 14 weeks w/ 2g of androgens/week.

My advice - Figure out your caloric maintenance level, eat at that amount daily, make each meal contain a lean source of protein, starchy carbs and fibrous carbs ( usually a few servings of each ) and stay away from dietary fats and simple sugars. 1-1.5g per lb of body mass in protein and about 2.5g per lb of body mass in carbs. Keep fats at 10-15% of your total calories.

Combine that with a ph or steroid and you'll shed some serious fat, and quick! Just remember that for every 3500 calories expended beyond your weekly caloric intake = about 1lb of fat. So if you theoretically burn an extra 400-500 calories in low intensity cardio each day, while eating your maintenance calories, you should lose 1lb of body fat. Take steroids, eat slightly more than maintenance and you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Hope this helps.

You need to have the aerobics during a point in time when your glucose levels are nearly completely depleted so do cardio in the morning or post-workout and make it low intensity aerobics.
Thanks for the tips and encouragement.

Since about this time last year I have been doing practically everything you listed diet wise. I am not a big fan of drastically cutting carbs, i like to keep things in a decent balance, although i do consume a good bit less carbs on off days. When I am cutting I do usually do cardio 4 times per week between biking, playing tennis, or running sprints, depending on the intensity of the cardio i may or may not have carbs.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, looking fantastic. You made great progress, keep doing what you're doing... it's working.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Damn, nice progress man. I was surprised from the andromass/androhard pics, great results. Were you pumped at all for any of the pictures?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Damn, nice progress man. I was surprised from the andromass/androhard pics, great results. Were you pumped at all for any of the pictures?
no not pumped. i was able to get a full flex in the am/ah pics since i had someone take them. i took the most recent ones myself so i wasnt able to fully flex quite as well or get any back or leg shots, when i finish my recomp at the end of summer hopefully i can get a few more pics up

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
no not pumped. i was able to get a full flex in the am/ah pics since i had someone take them. i took the most recent ones myself so i wasnt able to fully flex quite as well or get any back or leg shots, when i finish my recomp at the end of summer hopefully i can get a few more pics up
How did you like your AM/AH cycle overall? I guess I should just check for your log, haha.