Picamilon 150

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of Picamilon 150 today. Wow you guys weren't lying when you said it would boost a person's mood. I can literally feel the anxiety going way. I will update on a regular basis.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice, let us know how you like it after using it more. Picamilon is one of those things I really like using all the time.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
thanks so much for taking the time to give us some feedback! been saying for what seems like forever,picamilon is some good stuff!!! =)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome feedback here, looking forward to further updates :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
might have to try that out..
I highly recommend it, it's overlooked in my opinion, and I find that at 150 mg a day, it's an effective supplement with good value too.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
has anybody take this and phenibut seperate? can you compare the two?
good question as they both can serve different purposes based on dosage.

Phenibut:
low dose with a little focus XT or stim of your choice can serve as a great social anxiety aid for whatever reason.( presentations,etc...)
low dose or 2-3 caps even will give you some out of this world sleep and enhance mood/relaxation.

Picamilon:
in low doses 50-100mg will provide anti anxiety and mild tranquilizing effects.
higher doses 150-300mg will provide some excellent overall well being/mood enhancement as well as a nice little non stim boost!

that is also why SNS offers picamilon50 caps AS well as picamilon150caps =)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend it, it's overlooked in my opinion, and I find that at 150 mg a day, it's an effective supplement with good value too.
sounds good. can anyone comment on it's anti-anxiety properties?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
For me I can tell a big difference in my anxiety levels. I feel so much better. I don't have the technical answer that you are looking for. This is a great product. I just ordered Focus XT I'm going to stack it. I'm sure somebody else can give you the answer that you are looking for.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established

Phenibut:
low dose with a little focus XT or stim of your choice can serve as a great social anxiety aid for whatever reason.( presentations,etc...)
low dose or 2-3 caps even will give you some out of this world sleep and enhance mood/relaxation.

Picamilon:
higher doses 150-300mg will provide some excellent overall well being/mood enhancement as well as a nice little non stim boost!

wow, thanks for breaking that down. ive used phenibut solo, but never picamilion. gonna stack em' next time :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad I didn't have any picamilon when I presented my final thesis in school a few months back :(
Well I know better next time I have to present something :D

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
For me I can tell a big difference in my anxiety levels. I feel so much better. I don't have the technical answer that you are looking for. This is a great product. I just ordered Focus XT I'm going to stack it. I'm sure somebody else can give you the answer that you are looking for.
that's cool -was looking for personal experiences anyway. thanks!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Can never have enough focus and Picamilon!

Great stack

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Phenibut:

Picamilon:

I plan on trying both in a month or so after I finish my last competition for this year, so this is definitely some helpful information, thanks!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on trying both in a month or so after I finish my last competition for this year, so this is definitely some helpful information, thanks!
Good luck on your competition man

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely top notch. Great for anti-anxiety, and can be used regularly unlike phenibut.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely top notch. Great for anti-anxiety, and can be used regularly unlike phenibut.[/QUOTE

I think I read to take Picamilon 150 five days on two days off. Is that correct? I can really tell a difference the days I don't take it.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely top notch. Great for anti-anxiety, and can be used regularly unlike phenibut.
I think I read to take Picamilon 150 five days on two days off. Is that correct? I can really tell a difference the days I don't take it.
I don't use it everday, but most weeks I use it 5 or 6 days. The days I don't take Pica, I take phenibut.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely top notch. Great for anti-anxiety, and can be used regularly unlike phenibut.[/QUOTE

that is a pretty good dosing scheme

,you sure can tell when you don't take it! I agree