PH's for a cutting?

Aneas

Awards

I hear that. When I was in HS I sat between 103 and 115 for wrestling and martial arts tournaments... until Senior year. If I was even 160 when they saw me I doubt I'd be recognized. :p

Thanks for the inspiration Aneas :)

- B
I was also into wrestling in HS. My senior year I had enough bulk to go at 125. lol.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh I see we have some wrestlers in the house

WRESTLING KICKS ASS!!

BrKonman

Awards

I was also into wrestling in HS. My senior year I had enough bulk to go at 125. lol.
LoL... I remember the guys wrestling anything over that being able to sit on me and get a pin. Man, I wish I could go a round with some of those tubbies now :p

Attachments

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
...and lost body fat and gained weight... It is awsome.. talk to ya..

If you were over on BB.com they would flame you and say that it was impossible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Sean

Awards
They don't sell that stack here. ;)
Anyone actually have any luck ordering online?

Aneas

Awards
They don't sell that stack here. ;)
Anyone actually have any luck ordering online?
Yes. Visit boards get to know the vets/mods. That will minimize your chances of getting scammed.

dodgeee-O

Awards
If you were using that stack to cut what diet would you go with?
Keto or a conventional diet? How many calories per pound body weight? I may do this In Jan. could I use the t1-pro or would you recommend the T1?

Would you even bother with SU while on this?

Would you use 7-keto and how much cardio would you do?

Type of training

for my mass phase I am doing

6-10 reps, not taken to failure.

Mon: Chest-4 sets/Quads-4sets/shoulders-2sets/triceps-4sets/calves-4 sets

Tue: Hamstrings-4 sets/Back-4sets/Biceps-4sets/Abs 4 sets
reverse pec deck 3 sets, forearms 3 sets

Wed:Repeat Monday

Thur:Off

Fri:Repeat Tuesday

Sat:Repeat Monday

Sun:Repeat Tuesday
Mon: off

I'm going to be doing something similar (starting monday), but aren't you suppossed to give a minimal 48hrs before working the same body part? Why not rest wednesday then repeat? I'm going to go only 4 days a week (mon/tues, thurs/fri) with a similar routine. Let me know if i've been misinformed!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dodgeee-O

I'm going to be doing something similar (starting monday), but aren't you suppossed to give a minimal 48hrs before working the same body part? Why not rest wednesday then repeat? I'm going to go only 4 days a week (mon/tues, thurs/fri) with a similar routine. Let me know if i've been misinformed!

When ur using PH/AAS you can work the same bodypart more often because the compounds allow you do recover a lot faster...

LG. :cool:

SteveDFW

Awards

When ur using PH/AAS you can work the same bodypart more often because the compounds allow you do recover a lot faster...

If you are cutting, therefore on a restricted diet, I would not go to completely overboard on the training. Without the needed calories, you can even overtrain on PH/AAS.

Aneas

Awards

If you are cutting, therefore on a restricted diet, I would not go to completely overboard on the training. Without the needed calories, you can even overtrain on PH/AAS.
Good point even with the extra calories I dont know why you would want to train the same body part on only 2 days rest. Better to undertrain than overtrain. Cutting is more about diet than training anyway.

DarCSA

Awards
Great read on cutting. LG way to go you made a lot of educated comments in this thread. Tremendous part on your effort.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Why thank you Dar...

however I cannot take credit for all of it...

(time to be humble)

the stuff on 3-Alpha was paraphrased from Bill L.'s article on the 3-alpha compound, the training I outlined was courtesy of Mike Mentzer "heavy duty" training.

and all of the prohormone info (except for dosages) I learned from Big Cat, William Llewellyn, BDC, and many other sources that I cannot remember

All that I stated was just my opinion and information I had acquired from other sources and also personal experience.

Thanks much for the props though Dar :)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so hows this.....this is what i have for my cutting cycle soon.

6 grams fina in T-gel with double DMSO

thinking of adding 5 grams 4ad to the fina mix, someone said not to so I'm not sure about that now.

ECA of course.

now after reading this, I'm wondering about adding the 5aa, or 3alpha.  Im not sure I will have the money for both, so which would be better in anyone's opinion, or do I even need it.

Oh yeah thats going to last for 4 weeks, I also have some T1pro left which I think I am going to use up in the week before my official cycle starts.

Right now I'm about 12% bf.  I WILL get down to at least 7% by summer.  Yous think its possible?

so whats the deal?

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hope you don't mind smelling.. Double the DMSO is not a good idea. There is a reason that it is 10%. Its not just an arbitrary # picked. It is the best absorption with the least sides. I would not recomend going over the 10%.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Hope you don't mind smelling.. Double the DMSO is not a good idea. There is a reason that it is 10%. Its not just an arbitrary # picked. It is the best absorption with the least sides. I would not recomend going over the 10%.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

ok, thanks.  What about adding the 5aa or 1,4 ? 

h19

Last edited:
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by hamper19

ok, thanks.  What about adding the 5aa or 1,4 ? 

h19
I'd go for the 5-AA, 1,4 will increase the appetite...not desireable for cutting ;)

Baumer

Awards
I'm dieting for a contest right now and I actually plan on using a similar stack. I just started using super 1+, after that bottle is empty I will switch to a custom 1-test with 12g of 1-test in Avant's gel and add 1,4 Andro with also ECA as needed to combat lethargy and appetite. I was wondering the best source for the 1,4 Andro though.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Baumer

Awards
Thanks, those were the 3 I was thinking of too. It looks like BDC and 1fast are the best deals, now there's the whole dione vs. diol debate with that, and 1fast's come 300mg so it'd be 1 cap 2x a day, as oppossed to 2 caps 3x a day which most people seem to prefer due to 1,4 Andro's shorter half life.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you guys think of Researchkits.com ph products. Namely 5-alpha androstanediol "oral" liquid in a sterile alcohol, oil base and ANORTHARONE?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
bump for a reply for champsters post. I had recently noticed they added that, and was thinking about purchasing some.

1,4 would be my choice however, 20 grams 70 beans, not bad.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Hamper,

There is a guy who used liquid Anastrozole on another forum. I've asked him about the effectiveness of these oral prepared items. I will hit you back as soon as I get a response.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I would use their oral formula's though.. Its much better bang for your buck to get the powder and either cap it yourself or make a homebrew etc.

IMO anyway

Bryan

Awards
Now what type of diet/cardio routine would you employ on a PH cut? I'm planning to start one in may. How many calories under maintence should I eat? My guess is 500. Also can I get away with doing more cardio? Say 4 days a week?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
what ph ..............IMO you can cut just by eating maintenance cals.........its all about the qualtiy/cleanliness of the food.

Bryan

Awards
1-test/4ad homebrew would be the ph cycle. Or I could just go with 1-test and no 4ad