PHs and COVID vaccine

larkham

Awards
I’m starting a solo run of Epi Andro and due for my third booster in a few weeks.
Does anyone have any anecdotal experiences for taking the Vaccine along with Epiandro or any PH in fact?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m starting a solo run of Epi Andro and due for my third booster in a few weeks.
Does anyone have any anecdotal experiences for taking the Vaccine along with Epiandro or any PH in fact?
i think i was on cel stano-plex when i got the 2nd injection and for me i didnt notice anything bad from it

just the usual sides i got from 1st injection ( shoulder pain & extreme tiredness for a day or 2 )

( not a dr or anything is advice .. just my opinion & how i felt )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was on testosterone,masteron and tren when I took my vacciné as well as clen,t3 hgh and insulin. You’ll be fine.
i think being fit has more to do with outcome than drugs you might be on...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think being fit has more to do with outcome than anything....but for me epiandro solo increases my BP, you might want to monitor that...but, like i said if you are fit should be fine.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wouldn't being on steroids reduce your body's immune response? I always thought it was weird that the vaccines have more side effects for men under 40. might just be greater chance to hit a blood vessel or something

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was using topical and oral Epiandro among a few other things, when I got my first and second shot of Pfizer. I got the basic mild sides from both shots. Don't know if the PH's had any effect on sides.