Phosphatidic Acid

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone still taking this? It was hot a few years ago and I haven’t looked into it in a long time.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would also be interested in reviews on this compound. Found a good offer of the brand predator today. Looks like 750mg was used in studies?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haven't taken it in a while .. but i did love the stuff

hard to find decent price caps here in usa

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to love PA when it first came out. Jay Cutler's KING and MuscleTech's PhosphaMuscle. I made some decent gains when I ran this, which, for me, was the only thing that justified the price back then

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im actually trying to get a good price on a few kilos. That being said , just buy lecithin granules. You'd be amazed what the results you will see on a $10 tub. Blows away any PA product on the market for price and results for what you pay to get said results. Plus other good things in lecithin granules.

The obvious question is why then do I want a kg or so of pure powder?

I don't want to consume the granules and fat/cals. Doesn't work with my keto and fasting schedule since I only eat 1 to 2 x a day so I want PA powder (50% PA seems to be the norm) and no I won't buy that overpriced Mediator which is no different than regular PA.