• RockStar
leanbulk (TF supplements) board was my first ever .. then here and phf

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember it but not sure I ever did anything other than register. I spent many years at the bodybuildingdungeon with @dapack before it went defunct. I think like 6 of us migrated over to AM at the same time and he and I might be the only 2 left.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I miss Celtic Labs. Their proviron product was terrific. Was it called mestebol?

teamguy312

Awards
I can’t say I was a PHF member but I did just pick up some original PHF mentabolan (150 tabs of 5mg) for my next cycle. It will be my first time using anything from them, probably the last considering they aren’t around anymore. Gonna stack it with some trenavar, cardarine and transdermal trest ace, 6 week cycle is what I’m planning. I’ll log it for anyone interested. I figure it will be a pinless cycle with an actual test base and probably one of the few opportunities I have at it, taking a break from the pinning for now especially since I run HGH daily multiple doses a day and every few months I do a cycle of IGF-1 daily, on top of pinning test and primo for the past few years and I gotta admit, injecting a gram of 200mg/ml primo a week is no fun, PIP out the ass but I’ve enjoyed the seemingly side free benefits, but I guess it’s time to give this ment/trest ace test base a shot and let the trenavar work it’s magic.

teamguy312

Awards
200mg/ml primo is no joke
The pain is ridiculous
Yeah, it's not fun, especially when you like to inject into delts. I also experimented with both oral primo ace and injectable primo ace (hard to find, but it's out there) and the PIP from the primo ace (usually 50mg/ml or so) was at least twice as bad as 200mg/ml primo E. I love it but it's a pain in terms of pinning routinely.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, but I bought a good amount of Celtic products. I wasn’t using oil yet when Pure Oils was around.

Now you can’t find oil-based Dienelone anywhere…got to run it one time and really loved it, too

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really miss that forum, and the Celtic products, although I did stock up.

teamguy312

Awards
I missed stocking up before the gestapo letters and bans. Wish I could pick up one more bag of PHF mentabolan. It’s not like it’s something I can just find in predator either.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I missed stocking up before the gestapo letters and bans. Wish I could pick up one more bag of PHF mentabolan. It’s not like it’s something I can just find in predator either.
Good luck finding it, but Bear Strength by Kodiak Labs was a well-reviewed clone of the same compound, just FYI.

teamguy312

Awards
I missed stocking up before the gestapo letters and bans. Wish I could pick up one more bag of PHF mentabolan.
Good luck finding it, but Bear Strength by Kodiak Labs was a well-reviewed clone of the same compound, just FYI.
now that could be some pretty valuable info, thank you my man

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PHF was my second forum. First was the one attached to 1fast400

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dthcore General Chat 8
General Chat 2
Whacked Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 10