Pheremones growth hormone

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does growth hormone make you smell more? Or like cause your body to produce more pheromones or something like that? My fiance has turned into a complete psychopath and will not stop crawling all over me and literally sniffing my neck and chest and I mean like closing her eyes and taking huge wiffs of me like she's fucking huffing glue or something. I tried to get away and she grabs on to me and won't let me escape and keep sniffing me like a maniac. She never used to do this before but now she's been doing it and I've only been on growth hormone for a few months before that I only ever used just test or primo so do you think that could be it? She said that my scent is stronger now and it's like she's turned into a wild animal. Pretty hilarious but kinda annoying sometimes when I'm just tryna relax and drink coffee I got this cavewoman crawling all over me.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why assume its something youre on? Shes clearly blasting tren, mast and MENT.
You know we been together for a year and a half now. When I met her she was like "I'll never step foot in a gym" mainly due to being scared and intimidated. She's not fat or anything she's just not from the fitness world. She's a little Colombian chick that dances and eats arepas. Anyway, now she trains because I'm pretty sure she's worried ill leave her for a gym bitch so she's all gung ho about lifting so it will keep me around. I don't care if she trains or not btw. I just want her to keep cooking cleaning and most importantly shutting the hell up. Anyway, the fact that she is training is pretty cool. She's talked about wanting to try AAS some day. I'm gonna roid her out so I can smack myself in the face with her mutant clit

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I initially thought ^this was the key to deep meaningful happiness...

...until I read ^this.
At least his priorities are straight. Sounds to me like he’s got life figured out.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know we been together for a year and a half now. When I met her she was like "I'll never step foot in a gym" mainly due to being scared and intimidated. She's not fat or anything she's just not from the fitness world. She's a little Colombian chick that dances and eats arepas. Anyway, now she trains because I'm pretty sure she's worried ill leave her for a gym bitch so she's all gung ho about lifting so it will keep me around. I don't care if she trains or not btw. I just want her to keep cooking cleaning and most importantly shutting the hell up. Anyway, the fact that she is training is pretty cool. She's talked about wanting to try AAS some day. I'm gonna roid her out so I can smack myself in the face with her mutant clit
There is some great stuff here! I think it's time me and the wife renewed our marriage vows.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woe. Do u think she is pregnant?
My wife was and we did t know for a bit and scent was a trigger for her. Loved certain things hated others. Body leaned out and had what I swear was a glow to it. Skin looked amazing. And then baby!!!…
LOL.
Who knows? Maybe.
I was really just messing with @Punkrocker .
:cool:

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL.
Who knows? Maybe.
I was really just messing with @Punkrocker .
:cool:
Our kid is 24 but the entire description of the smelling. I wasn’t like an Elk giving off a mating call and she sniffed me out. But her enhanced sense of smell is what made me say “take A test”. That was “A test” not “take some test”. Lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love it when baser instincts prevail

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So a year and a half ago you had never set foot in a gym and u have posted about several cycles? Woe times have changed. I started listening to Black Flag in 1992 and got first gym membership in 1995. I was that skinny punk kid wearing chucks at a gear head gym. Back then it was gym membership, creatine, whey, and wait for an accomplished lifter to take pitty on you. “I saw you almost hurt yourself 3 times last week, you are gonna work out w me now!” And that was my first training partner. Lol

I am not knocking you but damn times have changed

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a year and a half ago you had never set foot in a gym and u have posted about several cycles? Woe times have changed. I started listening to Black Flag in 1992 and got first gym membership in 1995. I was that skinny punk kid wearing chucks at a gear head gym. Back then it was gym membership, creatine, whey, and wait for an accomplished lifter to take pitty on you. “I saw you almost hurt yourself 3 times last week, you are gonna work out w me now!” And that was my first training partner. Lol

I used to think Rollins and Glenn Danzig were muscular as fuk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does growth hormone make you smell more? Or like cause your body to produce more pheromones or something like that? My fiance has turned into a complete psychopath and will not stop crawling all over me and literally sniffing my neck and chest and I mean like closing her eyes and taking huge wiffs of me like she's fucking huffing glue or something. I tried to get away and she grabs on to me and won't let me escape and keep sniffing me like a maniac. She never used to do this before but now she's been doing it and I've only been on growth hormone for a few months before that I only ever used just test or primo so do you think that could be it? She said that my scent is stronger now and it's like she's turned into a wild animal. Pretty hilarious but kinda annoying sometimes when I'm just tryna relax and drink coffee I got this cavewoman crawling all over me.
Humans can't smell pheromones

Screenshot_20231016_160809_Google.jpg

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Benzos! I was trying to figure out what she was on. I first thought heroin or opiates, but people that do that aren't into butt stuff - the constant constipation and all.
I watched a documentary on her. It was supposed to be a comeback Trail to the WWE. I believe she died before it was completed. Sad, you could tell she really hurt inside. Triple H leaving her for Vince McMahon’s daughter, and then kicking her out of the WWE. Just not alone.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humans can't smell pheromones

View attachment 236918
I thought that, but wasn’t sure…..now it makes you wonder what his girl was smelling. Maybe he’s sweating more, and she likes the smell of his sweat.
CACE5865-097A-4245-BFCE-7135978B98B1.jpeg

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No dude my chick has never stepped foot in a gym. I've been working out for 15 years now lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Former wrestler Chyna did some nudes and hers looks like a dude's thumb!
1. Open Duck Duck Go browser.
2. Turn "Safe Search" to OFF.
3. Search: Denise Masino
4. Click Images
5. What happens at this point depends on personal preferences. Either way you will need a garbage can.......to puke in or for the tissues..............................................I don't judge either way.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Open Duck Duck Go browser.
2. Turn "Safe Search" to OFF.
3. Search: Denise Masino
4. Click Images
5. What happens at this point depends on personal preferences. Either way you will need a garbage can.......to puke in or for the tissues..............................................I don't judge either way.
IMG_0097.jpeg