Pheraplex ???

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to run pheraplex soon, anyone tried it ?
thoughts gains sides etc ?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Its good

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hard to find as well...a lot of people consider it be a "feel good" compound..

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the brand?! Can’t find anything!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Many years ago....and I really really liked it...got really strong, and had alpha feeling

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about to run pheraplex soon, anyone tried it ?
thoughts gains sides etc ?
Hamdy, you goof- run that shyyyt!!! You're gonna LOVE IT!! Think of proviron and amavar mixed and about 3x as potent- Booya! Best way i can describe. All i can say is our mutual friend kept saying how much he liked it way back and i said ok, fuggit, lets do this and so hard, strength way up and clean sustainable gains if done right. Really is like an amplified proviron but makes sense if you look at the chemical, quite similar in structure- one (phera) is just "on steroids". Enjoy brother.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hamdy, you goof- run that shyyyt!!! You're gonna LOVE IT!! Think of proviron and amavar mixed and about 3x as potent- Booya! Best way i can describe. All i can say is our mutual friend kept saying how much he liked it way back and i said ok, fuggit, lets do this and so hard, strength way up and clean sustainable gains if done right. Really is like an amplified proviron but makes sense if you look at the chemical, quite similar in structure- one (phera) is just "on steroids". Enjoy brother.
Awesome bro , I just couldn’t handle dimethdrol couple month ago so I was wondering mainly about sides , I heard it’s potent

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it with SD once and I've never had a cycle compare to what I got from that one. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about a phera cycle. Definitely give it a go.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it with SD once and I've never had a cycle compare to what I got from that one. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about a phera cycle. Definitely give it a go.
Damn u a savage whoa phera and SD SHEESH