PheraPLEX Log

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
246.5lbs

Day 53

Chest

Very sweaty and tired. Took NO2 pills and did not like them at all! Started Creatine Cycling 3 days on 3 days off today

Still waiting for my Cissus/PowerFULL

Flat Bench: 275 x 5, x 6, 285 x 4, 295 x 3
Incline: 225 x 3, 235 x 3, 205 x 5
Flat DB: 110 x 1 + 95 x 4
Fly: 45 x 8

Ryan1

Awards
has anyone been drug testing while on pheraplex or superdrol? what were the results?:bb2:

rocknroll

Awards
I"m not sure what aromatiziation has to do with post cycle therapy those are two TOTALLY different issues.
mixedup, can you elaborate on this please? I'm thinking there IS a connection/relation between aromatization and post cycle therapy in that the aromatization is part of the need for PCT. Isn't it an overabundance of estrogen that can cause major problems such as gyno?

Help me out mixedup, am I'm mixed up!!!:blink:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Aromatiziation happens on cycle which means you have to take an AI like letrozole. After the cycle even if you were on steriods that do not aromatize you have to deal with an estrogen rebound, that's why you take a SERM or AI post cycle. You keep estrogen formation under control while you bring your natural test levels back up. Someone correct me if my thinking is flawed.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mixedup, can you elaborate on this please? I'm thinking there IS a connection/relation between aromatization and post cycle therapy in that the aromatization is part of the need for post cycle therapy. Isn't it an overabundance of estrogen that can cause major problems such as gyno?

Help me out mixedup, am I'm mixed up!!!:blink:

WEll PCT is in done in order to get your natural test levels back up to normal because even on a steroid that does not aromatize you can still have shutdown of natural test production. So therefore whether a steroid arromatizes on cycle or not you still want PCT. You are correct that an overabudnace of extrogen can cause major problems such as gyno etc.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
245lbs

Just a note as a started creatine cycling. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 25g a day for three days on then three days off.

Usually make me dehydrated...

Arms

Straight Bar: (forearm pain intense) 155 x 6, x 6, 135 x 8
Lying Extension: 155 x 8, 165 x 4, x 4, incline 135 x 8
Dumbell Curl: 65 x 7
Overhead Extension: 50 x 6
Hammer Curl: 65 x 4
Arnold Curl: 55 x 6
Dumbell Kickback: 45 x 8

Cut it short and easy...

PM

All measurements pretty much the same :) :) :)

Arms: 18'' -- +1
Thighs: 27 3/4'' -- +1 1/2
Calves:18'' -- +1
Neck: 18 5/8'' -- +1 5/8 (whoa!!!)
Forearm: 14 1/4'' -- +3/4
Chest: 47 1/8'' -- +3 1/8
Shoulder Span Around: 59'' -- + 5'' (say what!!!)
Hips: 38''
Waist: 37'' -- + 1

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
25g of creatine sounds like alot better drink a ton of water.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
245lbs

Just a note as a started creatine cycling. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 25g a day for three days on then three days off.

Do you not use a maintenance dose?

I know from personal experience, I've had better results from just loading, and not following up with the maintenance dosages. Just wondering if you're getting at the same.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
246.25lbs

Day 55

Yeah the weight loss was definitly just dehydration. Its back today. Yes, this method is amazing and prevents receptor down regulation. In fact a study showed that after loading on the maintenance phase the subjects had the same creatine levels as before using creatine!!!

Legs

Ryan1

Awards
Do not ask for sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're allowed to ask for sources for banned products ryan1. I was going to offer to PM you but I can't seem to be able to do that...just check the board sponsors.

Ryan1

Awards
That's my fault..I forgot about that...but I have been searching the web for it and the sponsors sites. Thanks for the reply. If pheraplex isn't available...would any of you recommend haladrol?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about clones?

two of the board sponsors carry pherabol pheradrol and low prices. There is also phera-max by GL.

It's the same damn compound, just made by different companies, thus the different names.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
how about clones?

two of the board sponsors carry pherabol pheradrol and low prices. There is also phera-max by GL.

It's the same damn compound, just made by different companies, thus the different names.

yep, each major designer pretty much has a clone or two out there.

Ryan1

Awards
so you would all recommend the pheradrol over the haladrol? i just curious...was pumped to get on the pheraplex...then got totally screwed. i still have superdrol...but was hoping to start on the pheraplex first and make a year stack.on and off of the stuff. but oh well..guess you'll have that.:bb2:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Well i am not going to comment on the last two workout days... i could not even deadlift 135 lbs, something was seriously wrong. I sweat so much my shirt was wet and my hair wet after one set...

I just started to take Lexapro, at 10mg/day... and i think that is why...

Anyways, i am 246lbs still...

Just got BLOOD TESTS today for cholesterol, testosterone, thyroid, etc so i will post those as soon as i get them!

Unfortunatly it does not look like my Cissus/PowerFULL is ever coming, i may go get some Dymatize Xpand today or tomorrow... any feedback on this product??

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i am not going to comment on the last two workout days... i could not even deadlift 135 lbs, something was seriously wrong. I sweat so much my shirt was wet and my hair wet after one set...

I just started to take Lexapro, at 10mg/day... and i think that is why...

Anyways, i am 246lbs still...

Just got BLOOD TESTS today for cholesterol, testosterone, thyroid, etc so i will post those as soon as i get them!

Unfortunatly it does not look like my Cissus/PowerFULL is ever coming, i may go get some Dymatize Xpand today or tomorrow... any feedback on this product??

I wouldn't be too worried about it. I had a really bad experience with the Cissus/powerFULL stack. It made me really tired all day. Not even kidding, I'd get home from class at 1, eat lunch, sleep til 5, eat dinner, do some homework, and go back to sleep.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Alright

BLOOD RESULTS are in, but i am waiting until tomorrow for tetosterone/thyroid counts which i will post up...

Also, i wont have the sheet until tomorrow but doctor says everything so far is normal.

What i know so far:

Endocrine Cholesterol: 4.0 (range is 3.2-4.6)
Glucose: 4.7
Creatinine: 85

Really happy about the cholesterol being good!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be too worried about it. I had a really bad experience with the Cissus/powerFULL stack. It made me really tired all day. Not even kidding, I'd get home from class at 1, eat lunch, sleep til 5, eat dinner, do some homework, and go back to sleep.
Yeah, PowerFULL will make you feel pretty tired, waking up is like getting out of a coma some days! Thankfully other than that the stuff is great.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. cholesterol doesn't get F'ed up from Phera. that's soooo sweet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, PowerFULL will make you feel pretty tired, waking up is like getting out of a coma some days! Thankfully other than that the stuff is great.
Seriously, I had to stop taking it because I couldn't keep up with my day-to-day activities.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously, I had to stop taking it because I couldn't keep up with my day-to-day activities.
Glad i read this from you guys I was thinking of powerful for pct but now will have to rethink

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
246lbs

Started Dymatize Xpand today, had a good workout. Better than last week which i didn't even post! I don't know what happened... by the end of the week i couldn't deadlift 135lbs

Chest and Calves

Flat Bench: 265 x 6, x 7, 275 x 5, x 5
Incline Bench: 225 x 3, x 4
Indline DB: 95 x 4
Dips: Self x 12, 15 x 10, 30 x 8

Seated Calves: 45+25 a side x 12, x 12, x 12, 45+10 x 12
Standing: 3plates a side x 6, x 6
45 degree: 4 plates a side x 20

I feel good, i don't have the numbers yet but my testosterone and thyroid were both normal. So all in all what a great cycle!! No side effects, no ill bodily effects, great gains, amazing PCT, kept all of my weight and strength, no acne, and again i feel great.

Oh, lat week i think it was the Lexapro that made me sick, this week i cut dosage in half. It is not for depression but for other stuff.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear everything has gone super smoothly fritzer

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
245lbs

A little ehydrated as i got up three hours late today. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Probably be 246lbs tomorrow again.

Xpand seems to be working good, had a good workout but man am i sweating, like a shower i get so wet...

ARMS

Straight Bar Curl: 155 x 6, x 5, 135 x 6
Hammer Curl: 65 x 6, 70 x 5
Arnold Curl: 50 x 8

Lying Extension: 155x 6, x 5, 165 x 4
Pulldown: 210 x 10, x 8
Overhead Press DB: 50 x 6

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
245lbs

Taking Xpand 1 serving pre-workout and 1 serving during workout

Legs

Squats: 405 x 6, x 5, 415 x 4
Lunge: 180 x 4
Leg Curl: 225 x 8, x 8
Reverse Curl: All x 10, x 10

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
No Retain. Too much $$ when everything starts adding up. I did Clomid/Nolva/Fenugreek/DHEA/Rebound XT and it worked very well and test was back to normal in two weeks, and blood results show it, oh and just a note that is after i stopped the fenugreek and DHEA that i got blood tests

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
244lbs

Dieting a bit too loose some fat

Off Week

I'll be back Monday after my weekend of kayaking

Ryan1

Awards
got screwed royally trying to obtain phera. went to one site that is a sponsor on here..i placed my order..payed over $100 for 3 bottles...only to be informed a week and a half later that they weren't selling it anymore. i know it is discontinued..but don't put it on site and expect people not to try to purchase it..i mean come on! just ticks me off

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
got screwed royally trying to obtain phera. went to one site that is a sponsor on here..i placed my order..payed over $100 for 3 bottles...only to be informed a week and a half later that they weren't selling it anymore. i know it is discontinued..but don't put it on site and expect people not to try to purchase it..i mean come on! just ticks me off
You can aquire clones of phera now, although as far as I know none are 100% exact copies.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
You can aquire clones of phera now, although as far as I know none are 100% exact copies.
I just bought some Pmax Ultra , I always thought it was a 100% Clone of phera plex.... meh I was just going to be using it as a cutter.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Dude there are Phera clones everywhere...just look more.

HondaR95

Awards
How "wet" are the gains that anyone has experienced with PP. Can running an AI (6-oxo or SNS inhibit-E) decrease chances of wet gains?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
How "wet" are the gains that anyone has experienced with PP. Can running an AI (6-oxo or SNS inhibit-E) decrease chances of wet gains?
Since Phera-plex does not turn into estrogen, the AI can only work on your Natural estrogen. It will make it appear like your are less bloated. All Methyls seem to have a little methyl bloat to them.

I don't consider Phera-plex to be a "wet" cycle, but some people seem to complain.

Superdrol is actualy estrogen suppressive so it seems dryer. Adding a low dose of AI to Phera-plex would do the same thing, but You will be giving up some gains and being harder on your joints.

Running a little Superdrol with Phera-plex like Fritzer did will dry it up too and get better gains

HondaR95

Awards
i plan on running a pheraplex cycle in the winter at a low dosage.. i'd rather sacrifce gains than put my health in risk.. i probly plan on about 12 mg of PP with some sesmin and some cla.. i'll keep an AI on hand incase i start to see some sides.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running a pheraplex cycle in the winter at a low dosage.. i'd rather sacrifce gains than put my health in risk.. i probly plan on about 12 mg of PP with some sesmin and some cla.. i'll keep an AI on hand incase i start to see some sides.
12mg is an odd dosage...why did you choose this? Most PP clones are 10mg or 15mg/cap. Nothing wrong with 12mg I'm just curious why you'd choose that dosage.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think the COA is in for pheradrol I read it early today and I think the dosage is 11.8 mg... Maybe this is what he has.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Just an update...

I am now 6'5, 260lbs, about 10% BF

My bench is sets of 295, did 315 x 4 last week
Squat is great, 455 or 475 depending on the day

Arms are about 18.5'', and all:yawn: measurements are up a bit since my last post.

Thinking about getting into powerlifting...

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
anyone think 6 weeks is ok to start another PP standalone cycle? thanks

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i think you are looking at 4 on 8 off AT LEAST, my test was back to normal after 6 weeks but man i would go 8

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
yes thanks fritzer. Im gettin aintsy here but im thinkin itll be best to wait at least the 8 weeks or maybe even 12 like people are sayin. Test is back to norm quickly but i see that evryones sayin dont rush it cause it could screw me up. thanks alot

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
anyone have any idea whats good to use in between cycles? Just got done with 5 wks PP standalone and 5 weeks of PCT. Havent been usin anything for a few weeks now and alls been fine with strength and gains have pretty much stayed but im sure i should be usin something? Thanks

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
How's about a Powerfull/Cissus stack? Or maybe Fenotest/Anagen?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any idea whats good to use in between cycles? Just got done with 5 wks PP standalone and 5 weeks of post cycle therapy. Havent been usin anything for a few weeks now and alls been fine with strength and gains have pretty much stayed but im sure i should be usin something? Thanks
NHA - Meaning 2 Rebound reloaded (or other AI) and 6 to 8 ActivaTe.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Powerlifting and update

Doing some powerlifting with my training

Cissus/Powerfull is awesome!!! I am 255 pounds and ripped, i look insane!!!

Last week i squatted 500lbs with belt and wraps, this week i did no belt or wraps, just raw to powerlifting depth

405 x 4
455 x 3
465 x 3
475 x 2
495 x 2

Then i did deadlifts, back pinching a lot but i got 405 x 10 with no belt
So hopefully next week 455 x 6

Last weeks bench was OK, i got to 320, but i was sore and tired from previous days 500lb squat

Started CEE today, as cissus/Powerfull is almost up and i will update on how it goes

Arms: 18.5

Calves:18.5

Neck: 18.5

Forearm: 14.5

Chest: 48

Shoulders: 58

Quads: 28.5

Waist: 38

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Anabolics 36
celc5 Cycle Logs 269