PheraPlex/drug testing

thedon3534

Awards
I know this has been covered for Superdrol but can Pheraplex be found on a drug test? Say... an NCAA test? The offseason is coming up and I dont know if there will be any tests but I just want to find out about it. Thanks! I am sorry if this has been covered, I found stuff mostly on superdrol.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I know this has been covered for Superdrol but can Pheraplex be found on a drug test? Say... an NCAA test? The offseason is coming up and I dont know if there will be any tests but I just want to find out about it. Thanks! I am sorry if this has been covered, I found stuff mostly on superdrol.
yes, it can be detected.

OldSpice

Awards
i have a friend who got tested by his parents. his parents told him either get tested or move out, after finding some used needles in his room. he was taking phera plex, and ironically tested positive for methyl-testosterone.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:rofl: do you know what DMT stands for? which Phera plex is...

thedon3534

Awards
upon further evaluation, Desoxymethyltestosterone is indeed banned and tested for. Thank you!

NoviceLifter

Awards
Re: SDA-Labs "Legal Steroids"

Hello-I'm new to this forum. I'm not sure if you guys will be able to tell me about the products SDI-Labs are selling...Dianabol, Winny-V, etc. Well, I guess the question eveyone wants to know is do they work? I greatly appreciate your reply. It may even save me a few bucks.

OldSpice

Awards
:rofl: do you know what DMT stands for? which Phera plex is...
no ****

but all this talk about people not testing positive for steroids while on many of these new 'designer steroids' is bullshit. my friend is the perfect example.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hence knowing the name, that's why I asked do you know the compounds name... Bro, no reason to get your tighty whiteys in a bunch, just pointing out facts... just like you can test positive for coke after a poppy seed bagel. Same premise here, same metabolites same result.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question. Promagnon is a prohormone to 4-chloromethyltest. I don't think I would chance it, since there are tests for clostebol (4-chloro-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol), dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (Turinabol), and methyltest. Don't know if there is a test for 4-chloromethyltest specifically. I'm not sure what type of metabolites Promagnon could create...

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
should i be worried if im taking Superdrol and have to take a drug test for my job? ...if so then i might have to start my SD cycle at a later date .....

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I know that this thread is about drug testing, but the job-drug testing has been covered in other threads.

In a nutshell - probably not, but that may depend on your line of work.

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
I know that this thread is about drug testing, but the job-drug testing has been covered in other threads.

In a nutshell - probably not, but that may depend on your line of work.
thanks for the info and ill search for the other threads ....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hence knowing the name, that's why I asked do you know the compounds name... Bro, no reason to get your tighty whiteys in a bunch, just pointing out facts... just like you can test positive for coke after a poppy seed bagel. Same premise here, same metabolites same result.
I'm pretty sure poppy seeds test pos. for opiates at a large dose.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even a t lower doses that I have had Nurses as well as docs tell me not to have poppy seed anything when doing a drop. I used to be a mentally ill substance abuse case manager, so a couple of compounds can casue failed drug tests...

dwass

dwass

Awards
Even a t lower doses that I have had Nurses as well as docs tell me not to have poppy seed anything when doing a drop. I used to be a mentally ill substance abuse case manager, so a couple of compounds can casue failed drug tests...
Any competent tester shouldn't fail someone for a poppy seed bagel though. If someone is indeed using opiates, it is going to show up in their system much more than a poppy seed would (traces vs huge amounts).

It would show up as if you maybe did one line of coke... but coke is like Lays potato chips... bet ya can't snort just one.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Indeed depending on levels and how many bagels etc. And true about coke, i have had many associates who come back from rehab to go right back...

thedon3534

Awards
What about something like PowerFULL... Obviously its non-hormonal but I read that Rebound caused a "false" positive on a drug test.. since powerFULL raises natural T levels, could it do the same?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont know about Powerfull and such, but with any test booster even trib, it can cause a false positive because your Test levels to Epitestosterone: this is from an old SI NFL article in reference to Drug testing in the League:
"The new ratio adopted by WADA is 4-1, one that the NFL proposes to implement in its new policy. The most likely natural ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone in humans is 1:1."

So with Trib it can cause your natural levels to raise, and by the new levels which may or may not be according to your governing body may cause you to fail, even if you are not technically juicing:hammer: