Phera-Plex/SuperDrol/Prostanozol Bulking Log

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looking swole bro, how is the BP lately? I'm thinking of starting up PP but i'm waiting to see your BP results :box:
Last time I checked it it was still in my normal range, not elevated much at all. I'll be checking it today before my workout along with my weight again to be sure, and I'll post the results when I get home...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11
-
Weighed in at 186(+5.0) today at 3:15 pm
-Blood Pressure was a very cool 122/71 @ 71bpm :lol: The lowest it's been yet on days I've checked it...

Did Shoulders / Legs and Basketball today... The strength seems to be coming into full swing now... This **** is amazing... I couldn't even run for 2 minutes on Superdrol alone without getting unbearable calf pumps, but I played 4 pickup games today and I feel like I could go for another right now...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Day 11
-
Weighed in at 186(+5.0) today at 3:15 pm
-Blood Pressure was a very cool 122/71 @ 71bpm :lol: The lowest it's been yet on days I've checked it...

Did Shoulders / Legs and Basketball today... The strength seems to be coming into full swing now... This **** is amazing... I couldn't even run for 2 minutes on Superdrol alone without getting unbearable calf pumps, but I played 4 pickup games today and I feel like I could go for another right now...
I play a lot of pick up basketball and the SD pumps were unbearable...i picked up a few PP from Nutra for cheap and I am liking it more and more as i read logs.

ThaBlitz

Awards
Lookin sweet dude. Im going to start the same exact cycle tommorow. Only problem is i have this little red devil on my shoulder telling me to throw in some M-HON too. Hmmmm I have been taking Milk This. and Nac for the past two weeks. Hmmmm Should i or not?? Anyone want to chime in. Im gonna follow your dosin sounds good.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
-Weighed in at 186(+5.0) today at 3:15 pm

Well it seems like you are getting close to your ideal physique, your avatar. Good job, thus far.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it seems like you are getting close to your ideal physique, your avatar. Good job, thus far.
:lol: Thanks bro, but the hardest part is yet to come for me... It's easy for me to put on muscle, I've always gained in strength / size quicker than anyone I've worked out with, but cutting fat is the more difficult task for me - but I won't get around to that until around the first of april :afro:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin sweet dude. Im going to start the same exact cycle tommorow. Only problem is i have this little red devil on my shoulder telling me to throw in some M-HON too. Hmmmm I have been taking Milk This. and Nac for the past two weeks. Hmmmm Should i or not?? Anyone want to chime in. Im gonna follow your dosin sounds good.
Now you know you should not listen to that devil. Just do the pp, with prostan and reap the benefits, no need to add a progestin to kill the libido that will make an 18 yr. old jealous !!!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now you know you should not listen to that devil. Just do the pp, with prostan and reap the benefits, no need to add a progestin to kill the libido that will make an 18 yr. old jealous !!!
Yeah I don't really know much about MOHN or whatever, but if it's your first time on PP bro, just run it and enjoy it... I wouldn't stack anything on top of it if I had it, I'm just running the SD at the end of this one to finish off the bottle that I have =)

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Magickk - this is your 1st run of PP, right? So I guess you can't assess the added benefit of the Prostan?

I have some PP on the way, and already have a couple of bottles of Prostan. I'm having problems deciding whether or not to include it though. I ran Ergo LMG, and experienced nip sensitivity, so I cut it short. Another AM user had the same problem twice w/Ergo (but w/lactation, so a bit worse) but ran PP without a prob.

Anyway, I'd hate to run both, have gyno issues, and not know which compound caused it.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm curious, if there really isn't a big added benefit from the Prostan, I'll just run the PP on its own.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes this is my first run of PP... Here's my deal with the prostanozol - I'm throwing it in b/c I had it left over basically... It's for shits and giggles :head: If I hadn't already had it in hand, I wouldn't have ran it, I wouldn't have even thought about it... Alone prostanozol did **** for me, be better off huffing the air out of a bag of winny tabs... But poopeypants said he thought stacking prostanozol brought on it's effects, so i thought "what the hell - i'll throw it in"

Today the waist measured 34.25"(-0.25") and the caliper readings on the left were 11mm, 11mm, 11mm, 12mm, 11mm and the right was 11mm all 5 times... The chart says that's 12% bodyfat... :think:Which would mean I've lost bf since the cycle started, and I've been eating like a pig basically, even had thanksgiving dinner today for lunch at my wife's work... SO maybe it's possible that the prostanzazol is keeping bf down??? However, the mirror doesn't reflect 12 I don't think, but some people thought I was sub 10% in those above pics, and I didn't feel like I was that low then so who knows...

To sum it all up matt, if I didn't have the prostanozol I wouldn't have thrown it in, and if you don't already have it - I say **** it...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Magickk - this is your 1st run of PP, right? So I guess you can't assess the added benefit of the Prostan?

I have some PP on the way, and already have a couple of bottles of Prostan. I'm having problems deciding whether or not to include it though. I ran Ergo LMG, and experienced nip sensitivity, so I cut it short. Another AM user had the same problem twice w/Ergo (but w/lactation, so a bit worse) but ran PP without a prob.

Anyway, I'd hate to run both, have gyno issues, and not know which compound caused it.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm curious, if there really isn't a big added benefit from the Prostan, I'll just run the PP on its own.
hey man kinda to reiterate what he just said ^^^^^^^^^ i have only run PP and Prostan together and cant tell you what it would be like too run it alone.

what i can tell you is what happened to me while i did run the 2 and what i think it was Prostan was doing. i felt like it kept my gains very dry hard vascular and helped the PP kick in fast and increase its over all effect. i too gained weight while shedding body fat. i gained 17 lbs but with my fat loss all together i wouldnt doubt if i put on 21lbs LBM and i kept 12 after PCT and continued to lose fat. i dont see any reason why its addition would bring on any gyno and it being such a mellow addition i would fret about that. i think if you got it on hand then run it to the max! i read on here a guy who was mega dosing at 300 mg ed! id suggest 100mg as thats what worked for me.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the responses fellas. I think what I'll do is run the PP 20mg ed for a week, and bump up to 30 mg ed if I feel the need. I have 3 bottles coming, so no need to be to careful with the decisions. I'll run it for for weeks, and then run a good 3 to 4 week PCT. After a couple of months off, I'll run it again, this time with the Prostan.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses fellas. I think what I'll do is run the PP 20mg ed for a week, and bump up to 30 mg ed if I feel the need. I have 3 bottles coming, so no need to be to careful with the decisions. I'll run it for for weeks, and then run a good 3 to 4 week PCT. After a couple of months off, I'll run it again, this time with the Prostan.
nice man sounds good. keep us updated!

ThaBlitz

Awards
Yeah I don't really know much about MOHN or whatever, but if it's your first time on PP bro, just run it and enjoy it... I wouldn't stack anything on top of it if I had it, I'm just running the SD at the end of this one to finish off the bottle that I have =)
Yea i have about 3/4 unsealed bottle i want to use up too. Everything else is sealed and should last for a while. I got wayyyy toooo much stuff from the first ban. Will be my first PP thou. Everything else ive done with pretty good results.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
lookiin good man, yeah pp is great, cant wait til my next cycle of pp/pro. just dont be like my and half ass the ur diet, of ourse its hard to shell out the $$$ for 400-500g of carbs and protein when u aint got the money.:rant:
but hey only gettin 3/4 of what i needed, i still recomped and gained 11 pounds after pct so..... good luck.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15
-Weighed in at 186(+5.0) today at 3:00 pm
-Blood Pressure was very close to what it was last week at 122/69 @ 69bpm :lol: The lowest it's been still yet on days I've checked it...

Did chest / tris / delts today and I'll be hitting legs / back / bis tomorrow. I'm going home to visit with the family over thanksgiving so I'm gonna get the whole body in before then... But it was a nice workout, strength is still coming on strong... No sides to speak of what so ever... I'm lovin' it...

jshin

Awards
soon as I see your AST and ALT levels i'm hoping on PP, awesome log Magikk:djparty::djparty:

bignast

Awards
Hey guys. I am doing a similar cycle except i started w/ sdrol and i am ending with pp. My question for any one-i was wondering if it would be alright to add max lmgt the end since it is not methylated? And if so, how long? I have all ancillaries and pct in check. Here is my cycle

wk 1-sdrol 20
wk 2-sdrol 30
wk 3-sdrol 40 3 days 30 4days
wk 3-pp 20
wk 4-pp 30
wk 5-pp 30
max lmg ???

Any info would help since you are doing similar stuff. i posted this as a thread since you guys are talking about this stuff i figured i would ask here to. Thanks (don't mean to hijack)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I am doing a similar cycle except i started w/ sdrol and i am ending with pp. My question for any one-i was wondering if it would be alright to add max lmgt the end since it is not methylated? And if so, how long? I have all ancillaries and pct in check. Here is my cycle

wk 1-sdrol 20
wk 2-sdrol 30
wk 3-pp 20
wk 4-pp 30
wk 5-pp 30
max lmg ???

Any info would help since you are doing similar stuff. i posted this as a thread since you guys are talking about this stuff i figured i would ask here to. Thanks (don't mean to hijack)
its all good bro. but that looks to be some pretty high dosing your doing there especially with 2 diff methyls across 5 weeks. any specific reason why so high?

I would not add Max LMG to the end of this cycle. you will already be shut down enough and i think it would be more pleasant to end with PP anyways. but i cant say too much since im planning a similar cycle.

If you did decide to run it id only suggest going as high as the recomended dosage, but many report sides even at that dosage and youll have been allready running a strong androgen for 3 weeks.

bignast

Awards
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I have been following a lot of your posts and i respect your opinions. i am 300 pounds at 6'2"-BF 18%, so that is why i went so high on these cycles. I see what you are saying about shut down, i think i will just wait and run ita little later. I realy liked sdrol, but like most-i hate the back pumps (i play basketball a few mornings a week for cardio and it killed to do that while on sdrol). I just started pp so i am looking forward to it. I will be running prostan the last 14 days at 100 mg/day. I stocked up on 4 bottles of sdrol, pp, 1 halodrol, 1 max lmg, not sure what i wil take and what i will sell.

bignast

Awards
btw, i have never used AAS before, so i jumped at the chance of "legal" stuff. I responded pretty well. Muscles seem more dense, not much drastic size gains-just a lot fuller and more vacular. i was 285-16% bf when i started. I tend to bulk up to 320 every x-mas naturally (food) so i decided to try these supps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I have been following a lot of your posts and i respect your opinions. i am 300 pounds at 6'2"-BF 18%, so that is why i went so high on these cycles. I see what you are saying about shut down, i think i will just wait and run ita little later. I realy liked sdrol, but like most-i hate the back pumps (i play basketball a few mornings a week for cardio and it killed to do that while on sdrol). I just started pp so i am looking forward to it. I will be running prostan the last 14 days at 100 mg/day. I stocked up on 4 bottles of sdrol, pp, 1 halodrol, 1 max lmg, not sure what i wil take and what i will sell.
OH BOY your a biggun. thanks for the compliment and as far as dosage i can see now why so high, as far as i can see everything looks good on your cycle you have planned and you should get some awesome results regardless of goals. i think youll like the prostan and PP together, good stuff. well good luck with the cycle n if you ever decide to sell some of your stockpile hit me up.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow good log... PP seems pretty good huh? I may pick up some and break my no-oral policy

bignast

Awards
Thanks for the comp, if i do sell i will def hit you up. As i stated in another thread, i am not sure the gains were from the sdrol & pp, or the fact that i upped cals back to 7k/day. I can gain and drop weight fairly easy so i am not sure. One thing i am sure of is the strength gains. Very impressed with them on this cycle. Thanks, again.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick update guys... Was out of town over thanksgiving and ate like a pig, I'm up to 191(+10)... And I swear my bf has dropped another 1%... I don't really think it matters what I eat as long as I just go to the gym I shred fat and gain muscle...

I hit the gym with a friend back home and he was all like "dude, you are fucking JACKED!" Strength is still progressing steadily, and I haven't had one single side effect, other than being slightly tired during the day, but nothing too bad - That may just be b/c I'm in a bad mood b/c I can't play my 360 24 hours a day...

By the way, I have an xbox 360 premium for sale if anyone is interested, it's on ebay 5 hours 45 minutes left!!!

Check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8237663976&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Gotta cut it short cuz I'm busy at work, keep it real guys...

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great log! I am doing a very very similar cycle at Iron Mass and would like your opinion, but I don't post much over here, mostly at IM and BB.
Good Luck!

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established

wk 1-sdrol 20
wk 2-sdrol 30
wk 3-pp 20
wk 4-pp 30
wk 5-pp 30
max lmg ???

I would pu the more androgenic compund before, so PP then SD and lower the dosages IMO.
20/10
Good Luck!

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Made you a nice little quick profit huh??
hah! Actually I did, my wife and I are thrilled, we sold it for $1,100.00... I think we're going to try and pick up a few more before xmas rolls around ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha i think its funny cause everyone whos gone home or had others come home have all been talking about the compliments they got so i thought id tell ya this one. my fav was when my sister walked in after class wed and i was wearing a green shirt (a little tight cause my girl got it for me at the middle of summer or about 12 lbs ago) she looks at me and goes "DANG spen you look like the freakin hulk about to rip outta your shirt" that put a big smile on my face.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
she looks at me and goes "DANG spen you look like the freakin hulk about to rip outta your shirt" that put a big smile on my face.
You mean your sis doesn't call you poopypants????:rofl:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha i think its funny cause everyone whos gone home or had others come home have all been talking about the compliments they got so i thought id tell ya this one. my fav was when my sister walked in after class wed and i was wearing a green shirt (a little tight cause my girl got it for me at the middle of summer or about 12 lbs ago) she looks at me and goes "DANG spen you look like the freakin hulk about to rip outta your shirt" that put a big smile on my face.
hah... That's funny... My sister had her boyfriend over and I was walking through the living room and she said "hey flex for greg real quick" So, being the humble, early 20's, testosterone laden male that I am, I yanked the shirt sleeve up to my delt and busted out a wicked side bicep shot for them... the little guy just went "daaaaaaaaamn" as he leaned back in the couch cushions... it made me want to go out in my neighborhood and start tossing people cars around and ****...

wheels

Awards
  • Established
HELLO MAGICKK

In case anyone remembers, I had originally planned to run PP/SD with HST, but due to some unforseen events that came up as my wife and I began moving into our new house, I didn't get started with that, and in the meantime I decided "**** it - it's winter - I'm gonna stick with what I know and what's worked."

So I'm basically going to bulk until next April. :cheers: I'll be dosing the following protocol, started this a.m.:

Week 1
PP: 20mg
Prostanozol: 75mg

Week 2
PP: 30mg
Prostanozol: 100mg

Week 3
PP: 30mg

Week 4
PP: 20mg
SD: 20mg

Week 5

Week 6

PCT
Nolva: 40/40/20
Fenugreek: 1g/2g/3g/4g
DHEA: 200mg/200mg/100mg
MACA: 2 tbspn/day throughout
Green Bulge

Ancillaries
Also running Hawthorne Berries, PrimaForce Pro-Liver, Multis and EFAs throughout

Workout
2 warmup sets & 3 work sets @ 8 reps just short of failure, and I'll do 1 heavy workout per week in the 5-6 rep range.

Exceptions are chest which I'll take to failure as often as I can based on the exercise and if I have a spotter or not and biceps - I'll be taking biceps to failure every exercise, every set

Tues - Chest/Tris
Thurs - Back/Bis
Sat or Sun - Legs/Shoulders
I'll also be running 1.5 miles on mondays and 2 miles on wednesdays.

Diet
I'm 5'10" @ 181 and ~14% (calipers) with a 34.5 in waist (yuck). My BMR is about 3025, but I'm shooting for 4000-4500 cals/day. Lots and lots of oatmeal, chicken breasts, natty pb, whatever my wife cooks for dinner (last night it was stir fry). I'm not going to be eating any fast food or "junk" food as I want to stay as clean as possible, but I'm not going to shy away from anything because I want to gain as much as possible.

This morning I had a shake that I searched the boards and found that was 800 cals @ 44P/35C/22F, I'll prolly be having that almost every morning (thanks glenihan).

1 cup fat free milk
1 cup oats
1 scoop ON whey
1 scoop ON casein
2 egg whites (raw)
2 whole eggs (raw)
.IN WEEK 4 OF YOUR CYLE HOW ARE SPLITING THE DOSE'S OF PP AND SD ?ARE YOU TAKING 1 SD AND 1 PP TOGETHER EVERY 12 HRS OR WHAT .THANK'S FOR YOUR HELP

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is one that i recieved durning the summer when i was looking tighttttt. I came out the movies and i was walking to my car with my hommies, and there was this, wicked big boobies, perfect ass latina chick, that works out at my gym walked right into me, infront of all my boys and said "who do you think you are? all this girls have you head all gased up. do you think that you are some adonis or something???
No i dont think i am an adonis, i am just confident as ****, some people call it arrogance, but i call it loving my self first.
boys dont always turn me down!!!
well i am not a boy, i am a man!!!
how old are you anyway?
17 years, 18 in october!
Have a good night Melissa
?????!!!!stood there puzzeled as hell
i know her home girls and i have caught her looking at me toomany time at the gym. I did not talk to her because she has a MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM, SHE DISRESPECTED MY HOMEBOYS AND ME walking up to me like that, she is a serious attention whore.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Weighed in at 193(+12)
Blood Pressure clocked in at 121/70 @ 70bpm - still gravy

Went to the gym last night for chest / bis, and had a good workout, still got the vicious endurance going on. I'm having some changes to my cycle, and I won't be running SD to finish the cycle off, at all. In fact sunday will be my last PP dosage, right at 3 full weeks.

I'm cutting it short not b/c I'm not happy with it - I've loved it - But b/c I would rather just cut it off now, finish out PCT, keep my gains and move on. Here's a more explainable summation, perhaps. I've put on 12 lbs in 3 full weeks, it's not as "hard" of a gain as the SD was, but it has been very very smooth and clean. The strength gains didn't come as fast as they did with SD, but I have had not 1 single side to speak of. The reality is, I don't feel like I'm going to crash at all from this, and i don't want to throw another oral (SD) in there and then feel like complete ****, be cramped up, and feel like ass. I'd rather just cut it off now, keep what I've got, breeze through PCT, and be happy and huge for Xmas. Then I'm ditching the orals to hit up some tren come Feb. :) Since it's been such a short PP run I'm not going to dose Nolva for PCT, as I don't think it will be necessary; I'm going to replace it w/ Ultra Hot in my PCT regimen.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm starting to think about with my PP/Finigenx/SD cycle. I started yesterday at 10 mg PP and 12 ml of Fini. I was going to overlap SD at the end, but I may not. I will be running the PP at 10,20,30,20 and the fini at 12,12,18,21. This may prove to be fine all by itself, we'll see. Oh and I'll post a full log post when I'm finished.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Magickk its been a horrible week, I got a damn viral infection, was in the hospital and all... and lost 10lbs !!! was all the way up to 250, now down to 240:rant: :aargh: :frustrate I was soo happy at 250 and so was my wife, she was rapin me every nite last week then this morning she said i look like an ethopian !!! so i am glad you are doin well with your 12lbs, i was up 15lbs, from 235 so needless to say when your body tells you to rest do it, i think 8 weeks is too long as some expressed, so I am here to say 8 weeks is to long...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hah... That's funny... My sister had her boyfriend over and I was walking through the living room and she said "hey flex for greg real quick" So, being the humble, early 20's, testosterone laden male that I am, I yanked the shirt sleeve up to my delt and busted out a wicked side bicep shot for them... the little guy just went "daaaaaaaaamn" as he leaned back in the couch cushions... it made me want to go out in my neighborhood and start tossing people cars around and ****...
hahaha that was some funny stuff man.

sounds pretty good as for as cutting it short as i didnt really see a TON of difference on the SD portion of my cycle mostly just some minor recomp, all the major gains were made with PP. well good luck with PCT do it right and you should keep nearly all of it bro. especially with all the extra non-hormaonal anabolics out like cissus and powerfull you should be dandy.

Apowerz that sucks ACE bro getting sick has killed my gains a couple times across the years good luck on the comback man.

Makodhardie

Awards
Sounds like a great idea to me. I'm planning to run a straight 4 week cycle on PP when I'm done with my current PCT and call it a deal right at that. I just finished my 1-P and Masterdrol cycle and I lost sex drive after 4 weeks (it was gradual and snuck up on me but I'm so busy and my girlfriend lives far away that I didn't notice until now when I realized I haven't touched my **** or even opened my porn folder on the computer like I do without thinking) and this last week finishing the cycle had me taking naps when I didn't need them and putting work off all the time. I noticed I had still been gaining size and strength all the way through when I was in the gym last night, but I'd much rather not have this huge focus loss and the sex effects for those last 2 weeks. I had decided before but I had to explain how the whole process works to my girlfriend this morning after she felt insulted when I told her my sex drive doesn't respond to her hints like it usually does. As much as it really shouldn't be a priority, its is kind of a shame to cancel out something we're good at as a species.... and so she can't wait until the tribulus kicks in during PCT!

stinkfinger

Awards
Good call on cutting short. It seems many are starting to abandon the 6 week PP/SD split. Most gains come from the first 3 weeks it seems.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hope you keep the gains, Magickk... are you planning on getting any blood work?

I just got pre-cycle bloodwork today for a PP/Prost cycle I am hopefully starting tomorrow.

One question for everyone -

Most people seem to overlap a week when they are switching from one methyl to the next.

We not do something like
week 1-3 PP/prost
week 4-6 SD/prost
or something similar...

Regards,
R
(assuming the cycle kicks off, I will post bloods after it is all said and done.)

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope you keep the gains, Magickk... are you planning on getting any blood work?

I just got pre-cycle bloodwork today for a PP/Prost cycle I am hopefully starting tomorrow.

One question for everyone -

Most people seem to overlap a week when they are switching from one methyl to the next.

We not do something like
week 1-3 PP/prost
week 4-6 SD/prost
or something similar...

Regards,
R
(assuming the cycle kicks off, I will post bloods after it is all said and done.)
I have a copy and paste log here at AM and I am doing almost exactly what Magickk was doing, where you posted before. I suggest that you overlap a week on SD/PP sice, lets say week 4 (overlap week) you do 10mg of SD I added 20 of PP since from my experience 10mg is not enough for a continoance of gains. If you have any questions let me know and my log is up if you are interested.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a copy and paste log here at AM and I am doing almost exactly what Magickk was doing, where you posted before. I suggest that you overlap a week on SD/PP sice, lets say week 4 (overlap week) you do 10mg of SD I added 20 of PP since from my experience 10mg is not enough for a continoance of gains. If you have any questions let me know and my log is up if you are interested.
am i retarted or did that just not make sense??? can you rephrase.

as for Rhyalus thats a great idea and actually has been suggested many times, its also been laid out with a week of prostan alone in between since amny folks see the effects of a substance for up to a week after taking their last dose and any possible negetive interactions between the 2 or their metabolites are greatly reduced. either way man make sure you know how you respond to at least one or the other of the 2 methyls before you undertake such a long methyl oral cycle.

PGJPB

Awards
I got a bottle of 90 SD and 90 PP, and all the threads I am seeing (especially this one) are making me think it might be a better move to run the PP solo, then an SD cycle early next year, and another SD cycle to finish the bottle in spring. This as oppose to running the "Ultimate Cycle." It sounds like I would add more mass long term this way and also be a monster by summer. (actually if I ran all 3 I would probably not be done till after summer, but still)

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of 90 SD and 90 PP, and all the threads I am seeing (especially this one) are making me think it might be a better move to run the PP solo, then an SD cycle early next year, and another SD cycle to finish the bottle in spring. This as oppose to running the "Ultimate Cycle." It sounds like I would add more mass long term this way and also be a monster by summer. (actually if I ran all 3 I would probably not be done till after summer, but still)
Yep... That's what I'd do... Hell, that's what I DID - I'm saving my SD to probably kickstart a test/tren next year...

Now some log-related stuff... Weighed in yesterday at 193(+12). Last night I was looking visibly more lean, even in the midsection. I have tapered my calories down to about maintenance, although they haven't been the cleanest calories. So I don't know what to attribute to making the difference I was seeing last night. Pretty strange but definitely welcome. The only thing that has changed really is that I've been doing vacuums, but that has nothing to do with bf%... I've only been taking Ultra Hot, DHEA, Fenugreek, multi, and fish oils, and I haven't done any cardio in a couple weeks.

I have noticed 2 pimples on either side of my nose, and I never break out really. And also, when I run my hands through my hair, I believe more is shedding out than usual. Nothing major, but something I thought I would note, as this IS a log and some people take great interest in these kinds of things.

Other than that feeling good, strength is about the same, libido is still good (about to be through the roof when my 2lbs. of MACA + fenugreek powder get in this week :D), and I don't really expect to crash much from this cycle at all. I'll take caliper & waist measurements later on this week :thumbsup: