Phentermine?

GSP

Awards
Hey all I hope this is the right section to put this. So im at about 300lbs right now. Should be at about 240. I got my hands on a bottle of phentermine 37.5 . Anybody have good luck with this?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Afaik it's the best at suppressing appetite ( besides cocaine)

celliem

celliem

Awards
Hey all I hope this is the right section to put this. So im at about 300lbs right now. Should be at about 240. I got my hands on a bottle of phentermine 37.5 . Anybody have good luck with this?
Lucky you!!! Yes it's awesome!!!

GSP

Awards
It is only a month's worth but i think thatll be good while I walk alot and really kickstart weightloss. Have you used it before? how are side effects?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Afaik it's the best at suppressing appetite ( besides cocaine)

celliem

celliem

Awards
It is only a month's worth but i think thatll be good while I walk alot and really kickstart weightloss. Have you used it before? how are side effects?
I loved it. I wish I could still find it. It's hard to come by. It's a great kick starter plus add in eating right and you'll love it. Gives you tonssssss of energy so try not to take it too late. Good luck!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phentermine. Is easily available .
Phentermine will make you wanna run a marathon, paint the house, wash the car, walk the dog, and thats only the first 15minutes!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, make sure to drink plenty of water. It ca put a strangle hold on your urethra

steveg7398

Awards
Where did you get Phentermine at? Besides a weight loss clinic?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Phentermine made me sad when I would "come down" off of it at the end of the day. Got all depressed and moody.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try it for next cut

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really want to try it for next cut
If its real just be careful! Should start on a lower dose. Make sure to drink plenty of water all day, also make sure to eat and get your protein in. If you start to experience hair shedding. You probable need more protein and specific vitamins.
Which brings me to another point. Take a good multi-vitamin. Remember this is for short term use. Not a long term supplement.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
If its real just be careful! Should start on a lower dose. Make sure to drink plenty of water all day, also make sure to eat and get your protein in. If you start to experience hair shedding. You probable need more protein and specific vitamins.
Which brings me to another point. Take a good multi-vitamin. Remember this is for short term use. Not a long term supplement.
Sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Stopstalking2 Supplements 4
Anabolics 0
Shiznitzz Anabolics 17
Supplements 1