PHENIBUT SUBSTITUTE

ktm620

Awards
Hey there!
As the title suggests i am looking for something that has the same "punch" as phenibut.
I consider it an overall top nootropic and suits me really well.
I ve been using it several years ( 4-5 i think ) and have no issue other than some occasional small headache.
Of course i dose it low (500 max 750 mg ) and for only 3 consecutive days per week.
So i am looking something in order to cover the other days.
Currently using Gingo Biloba and Sabroxy XT and planning to go for Focus XT and Polygala.
But i am sure even combined these wont have the same effect. ( in the longrun maybe.. )
So any suggestion would be really helpfull...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We offered Phenibut XT for a long time, so I've talked with and had feedback from hundreds, if not thousands of people over the years that used it and really liked it, but a lot of people respond differently to Phenibut, so it may help give you more accurate answers if you can let us know how Phenibut makes you feel and what you like about it, so we know what type of feeling you're going for.

I didn't like Phenibut myself because I don't generally like things that I can't take regularly. I don't like to feel better one day, but then not be able to feel that way the next. Everyone is different and there's no right or wrong to that, I just prefer things that I can take to help me more consistently than Phenibut.

For me, 500 mg. to 750 mg. of Phenibut helped me relax but that was all I ever felt from that dose; and it was weird because it helped me relax, but it also seemed to make me moody. So I felt more relaxed in my own mind, but I would come off as being more irritated towards other people.

For relaxation, I much prefer KannaEase to Phenibut.

My daily stress and relaxation regimen is 1 capsule of Stress & Anxiety Support (Sensoril, Rhodiola, Bacopa, Theanine) twice per day and 1 KannaEase per day. I'll take additional of either if I need to. And then at least 200 mg. of Apigenin per day before bedtime, in either Api-Plex or Growth Factor XT.

To reply to the rest of your post:

Gingko is a good supplement for certain things, but it really needs to be taken daily for best results. It's not something I would expect much, if any benefit from taking it a couple days a week.

Sabroxy XT is a great supplement for a variety of different results. Some people take it as needed, and if you find Phenibut uplifting then it may be a good option. I use it daily bc I'm using it for the BDNF and memory benefits.

Polygala XT is excellent in that it has a unique mentally zoned in yet relaxing feeling.

Focus XT will be great for what I think you're looking for something for. It's in production now and we should have the first flavors back in stock next month I'm hoping.

I hope that information helps.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
+1 for Polygala XT
Great “feel-good” and focus supplement

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look into MA Labs new product that’s about to be released called Endorphain.

ktm620

Awards
We offered Phenibut XT for a long time, so I've talked with and had feedback from hundreds, if not thousands of people over the years that used it and really liked it, but a lot of people respond differently to Phenibut, so it may help give you more accurate answers if you can let us know how Phenibut makes you feel and what you like about it, so we know what type of feeling you're going for.

I didn't like Phenibut myself because I don't generally like things that I can't take regularly. I don't like to feel better one day, but then not be able to feel that way the next. Everyone is different and there's no right or wrong to that, I just prefer things that I can take to help me more consistently than Phenibut.

For me, 500 mg. to 750 mg. of Phenibut helped me relax but that was all I ever felt from that dose; and it was weird because it helped me relax, but it also seemed to make me moody. So I felt more relaxed in my own mind, but I would come off as being more irritated towards other people.

For relaxation, I much prefer KannaEase to Phenibut.

My daily stress and relaxation regimen is 1 capsule of Stress & Anxiety Support (Sensoril, Rhodiola, Bacopa, Theanine) twice per day and 1 KannaEase per day. I'll take additional of either if I need to. And then at least 200 mg. of Apigenin per day before bedtime, in either Api-Plex or Growth Factor XT.

To reply to the rest of your post:

Gingko is a good supplement for certain things, but it really needs to be taken daily for best results. It's not something I would expect much, if any benefit from taking it a couple days a week.

Sabroxy XT is a great supplement for a variety of different results. Some people take it as needed, and if you find Phenibut uplifting then it may be a good option. I use it daily bc I'm using it for the BDNF and memory benefits.

Polygala XT is excellent in that it has a unique mentally zoned in yet relaxing feeling.

Focus XT will be great for what I think you're looking for something for. It's in production now and we should have the first flavors back in stock next month I'm hoping.

I hope that information helps.
Thx very much for your detailed - as usual - answer. Sorry for the late reply , cant log in through tapatalk as usual for some no apparent reason .
Phenibut at lets say 750 mg largely removes brain foginess ( which is sometimes due to low card diet , heavy mental tasks or both ) but also gives me positive mood , focus and energy ( stamina to be more accurate ). Also the effects at this dose last all day i could say and when combined later in the day with prewos you can really tell its still there. At 1g or more of course ( something i havent done for a really long time ) i can understand why it is also used for recreational purposes... ( which was never my goal )Of course at such a high dose i am also "flerting" with strong headaches.
I also opt for more fuctional ingredients but there is also the need for something that will have a significant effect and boost when needed...
KannaEase is very good and provides the calm effect and focus for me as well , i allready used it and have two unopened bottles , works and is subtle , not as strong of course as phenibut.
With Sabroxy i cant really tell , maybe its too soon , first time i am using it , i am just finishing the first bottle. But it does seem
to be more of a "silent" ingredient.
Gingko has been a staple for perhaps two-three years now almost every day as it is one of the most researched and well known for protectin brain health...
The way i see it know i ll try Polygala and Focus XT for day to day use and maybe try a racetam or modafinil or some analog as the heavy hitter ... ( so as to stop Phenibut entirely for some time or just use once per week... )
Thanks to all for your replies!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thx very much for your detailed - as usual - answer. Sorry for the late reply , cant log in through tapatalk as usual for some no apparent reason .
Phenibut at lets say 750 mg largely removes brain foginess ( which is sometimes due to low card diet , heavy mental tasks or both ) but also gives me positive mood , focus and energy ( stamina to be more accurate ). Also the effects at this dose last all day i could say and when combined later in the day with prewos you can really tell its still there. At 1g or more of course ( something i havent done for a really long time ) i can understand why it is also used for recreational purposes... ( which was never my goal )Of course at such a high dose i am also "flerting" with strong headaches.
I also opt for more fuctional ingredients but there is also the need for something that will have a significant effect and boost when needed...
KannaEase is very good and provides the calm effect and focus for me as well , i allready used it and have two unopened bottles , works and is subtle , not as strong of course as phenibut.
With Sabroxy i cant really tell , maybe its too soon , first time i am using it , i am just finishing the first bottle. But it does seem
to be more of a "silent" ingredient.
Gingko has been a staple for perhaps two-three years now almost every day as it is one of the most researched and well known for protectin brain health...
The way i see it know i ll try Polygala and Focus XT for day to day use and maybe try a racetam or modafinil or some analog as the heavy hitter ... ( so as to stop Phenibut entirely for some time or just use once per week... )
Thanks to all for your replies!
Thank you for the detailed reply as well.

Phenibut works so different for different people, I always like to ask and make sure what the person experiences from it so that I can make sure to make the proper recommendations. Like in your case where it gives you more energy, it gives me more relaxation and would be more likely to make me not as energetic.

KannaEase I agree - calm effect and focus; and for me, motivation to power through brain fog or stress.

Sabroxy is like many nootropics in that some people 'feel' it and others just see the benefits from it, but don't really feel it actually kick in. I take 300 mg. per day for the BDNF aspects and memory and I feel that its helped me a lot with my long covid and post concussion issues.

Gingko is a daily staple for me too. I agree, great ingredient for brain health. The way you'd written the initial post, I thought you meant you were just taking it here and there looking for a feel effect from it. You're definitely taking it correctly by taking it daily.

I've always been one of the people that couldn't feel any racetam. We used to sell Piracetam a long time ago and I've tried it most all of the racetam's and I never have felt any of them. I know a lot of people love them, its just one I don't respond to personally. Modafinil makes me moody and irritable.

Polygala XT I'm really enjoying. My reason for starting to take it was that I'm more interested in the long term health benefits of it than anything and wasn't really expecting to be able to feel it, but I can and that's a nice added bonus. I don't feel it kick in like in an energy type sense, I just realize that I'm in the zone a little while after taking it.

Focus XT is great. I'm looking so forward to that being back in stock. It's pretty much like the perfect nootropic base product - it covers so many of the bases of things that one would want to use daily. We should have it back in stock next month.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
phenibut is one of my fav and i have it stocked up for years
i dont take it often actually havent in last couple on months.

polygaga and kaanaease gives pretty calm effects - have not stacked the 2 .. but kanna alone i liked it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like if you’re not incorporating choline significantly, you absolutely should be - especially if you do go the Modafinil route, as it will burn that right up.

I use a cap of NOW AlphaGPC before something very neurologically intense, and SNS Choline Citrate most other days (it doesn’t hit at hard but it’s WAY more cost effective & still improves mental clarity/reduces fog).

Have you tried doubling the Sabroxy dose? It is subtle, but I can absolutely tell the difference between days I took it and not. It adds something.

Kannaease definitely helps add that positive, calming vibe to whatever stack you use.

And on that note, it might take a little stack to get the total effects you’re after - obviously Focus XT is a good example, with the caffeine/choline/theanine combo plus other goodies like Hup, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7