Phenibut help? Did it work?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
So I bought some phenibut from liftmode.com and last night I was pretty tired to begin with. The scoop theirs comes with contains I believe 500mg? So I took 1 1/2, felt really nothing so took another scoop! And idk I was laying down and felt really slept but I already was to begin with. I wanted to be knocked out! Slept ok but nothing really noticeable

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I bought some phenibut from liftmode.com and last night I was pretty tired to begin with. The scoop theirs comes with contains I believe 500mg? So I took 1 1/2, felt really nothing so took another scoop! And idk I was laying down and felt really slept but I already was to begin with. I wanted to be knocked out! Slept ok but nothing really noticeable
That seems strange to me as that is quite a high dose. I occasionally take a 500mg capsule by SNS before bed and I can definitely feel the effects and go to sleep easier and for longer. Does not seem like a quality source as I have not really heard of people being a non-responder... but I suppose it is possible?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So 2 g of phenibut and you felt nothing? Have never heard of or ordered from that site personally so not clue if you got bunk stuff or not.

Have you used phenibut before? Also how long before bed did you take it?
For me 500mg really relaxes me and puts me to sleep, however I have noticed it takes 45min-1 hour to really feel it kick in

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They usually have pretty good stuff. So, I'm surprised that didn't work for you. Personally, I like Primaforce Phenibut. For some reason, I seem to notice the effects better with them. I can take only 250 mg and be calm/relaxed the entire day.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
So 2 g of phenibut and you felt nothing? Have never heard of or ordered from that site personally so not clue if you got bunk stuff or not.

For me 500mg really relaxes me and puts me to sleep, however I have noticed it takes 45min-1 hour to really feel it kick in
I've taken a high tech pharm sup that had it and always made me feel super high and chill. I did eat a big meal like an HR before. That good be reason? Should I try it again tonight? Or is two days in row not good

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've taken a high tech pharm sup that had it and always made me feel super high and chill. I did eat a big meal like an HR before. That good be reason? Should I try it again tonight? Or is two days in row not good
The meal could be interfering with the full effects but I usually have a small before bed and the phenibut hits me fine. You should be OK dosing 2 days in a row, I personally try and use it 3 times max a week as tolerance buildup is a concern.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
The meal could be interfering with the full effects but I usually have a small before bed and the phenibut hits me fine. You should be OK dosing 2 days in a row, I personally try and use it 3 times max a week as tolerance buildup is a concern.
I took a good bit last night empty stomach slept great! Just don't want to get addicted

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took a good bit last night empty stomach slept great! Just don't want to get addicted
With anything I try and find a good personal dosage and just never exceed this dosage. If I feel like the effects are no longer felt at said dosage I will stop use for a bit to reset tolerance. I have been dosing phenuit at 500mg for a few months now (like I said 3 times a week, sometimes 4) and it still feels the same way it did in the beginning.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I remember right Phenibut takes quite a while to feel it, like two hours or more for some people. I never got anything from it other than it helped me stay asleep through the night, it didn't make me more sociable, lower anxiety, make me tired, or anything else.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What he said.
I personally take it twice a week but 3 times wouldn't be a problem either.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

2g of it would have me feeling like I am in coma. Dang that was a big does

But yes I agree with you, 500mg puts me to sleep

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2g of it would have me feeling like I am in coma. Dang that was a big does

But yes I agree with you, 500mg puts me to sleep
Yeah 2g would wreck me
I have been messing around with phenibut for a little bit and have found 500mg to be my sweet spot. Tried 1g a few times and always woke up the next day with a wicked hangover for the first 5-6 hours of the day. Screw that lol