Phenadrine "Advanced Lipolytic Stimulant"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We shipped to many retailers today so it will be found at many sites starting next week. Just do a quick google search.

The first 2,000 bottles are selling fast so hopefully NP will pick the line up asap.
Nice!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I am really excited about testing this. The profile looks good and also intriguing. Should be a fun run :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta admit, i was disappointed that nothing showed up in the mail today, but never fear, tomorrow is another day

apsnutrition

Awards
Bare with us bro. We are working night and day getting everything shipped out. We had to to fufill orders for our paying accounts firstbut rest assured it is on its way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem at all man, I understand completely

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I understand as well..but I am sooo sleeeepy right now. lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to hear will be anxiously awaiting the mail man.

funny thing was, yesterday I got home to find a note from UPS stuck to my front door. I got all pissed, then when I called tehy left the sticker on my door by accident, as it was for a person around the corner. buggers

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought there would be a few more Phenadrine logs other than Reaper329's?

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
This is for anyone who has tried it, what does this stuff feel like? I have been debating on whether or not to try it but I would like to here some more feedback on it other than the one log I found.

Is there anything comparable? I have tried lots of stims so gimme your best shot

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
This is for anyone who has tried it, what does this stuff feel like? I have been debating on whether or not to try it but I would like to here some more feedback on it other than the one log I found.

Is there anything comparable? I have tried lots of stims so gimme your best shot

Why dont you have your local sports supplement store call and request some sample packs.That way you can try it out before you buy a whole bottle.I saw samples floating around the olympia expo last week.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

As far as feel, it takes about 30-45 minutes for the full effect, but it is a nice gradual lift that ends up quite powerful without the shock of some stimulants. For me, it is euphoric and a remarkably gentle/smooth boost when taken x2 preworkout, and a huge focus booster and wake-me-up when taken x1 in the am and late afternoon. As you'll see in the log, I've always disliked stimulants as I'm very sensitive to them. But this (and the tyrosine/geranamine/ALCAR/etc homemade stack) is just fantastic. I don't have to worry about my blood pressure or a racing heart on this as I do on most others (Lipo-6 was nearly the death of me).

I prefer the morning pre-work dose as it really helps me focus and stay on task on the job. I'm a borderline-ADD programmer and I've not been able to focus on a single task without a break like this since college. I really have to remember to take a few days off a week, as I end up wanting to take it every day...