Phase 8 (4lb)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

This product taste great, blends well, and I got great results from it. I love these multi protein products that you only have to take once daily for continual release.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4/5

Phase 8 is one of the top 3 tasting proteins out there. It has a good amount of protein per scoop and has multiple sources of protein for prolonged absorption. One of the best price/serving when on sale, which is very often

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

I've tried CnC and Choc/PB and both are amazing. My current favorite thing to do with this is before bed, mix 1sc CnC with 3L of water. yes, you read that correctly. 3 LITERS. The flavor is really that good.

I would highly reccommend this as a pre bed protein to anyone looking. Like said above, when its on sale the price point is nearly unbeatable too.

Battossi

Awards
I do alot of baking and I've tried cookies and cream,milk chocolate and chocolate peanut butter. Kudos to muscletech. The only reason it got 4/5 stars from me personally is the cost. Extremely cost effective for a protein powder. Taste didn't blow me away like cellucor or giant sports but it was tastey.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tastes is great. Sources are good.. I enjoy using this in recipes like pancakes, waffles, muffins, cake, etc.

8/10 overall in my opinion.

milkmaniac

milkmaniac

Awards
5/5

This review is for the Cookies and Cream flavor.

Taste 5/5
Seriously one of the best tasting proteins I've ever used. I had to hide it from my kids because they kept trying to steal it after tasting it!

Mixability 5/5
No problems here, as it's more dust than powder. It's so fine, I accidentally inhaled some when smelling it.

Overall, one of my favorite proteins and I can't wait to get some more. I used it before bed, before early morning (pre-breakfast) workouts, and between meals, and it kept me full. No bloating or gas problems (much to my wife's relief!)

plifter42

Awards
5/5

On my third tub of the chocolate. Great profile which includes different protein sources and digestive enzymes, and sits well with the stomach. The taste is also great, with a nice consistency that's not too thin. Solid protein product.

Gambriel94

Gambriel94

Awards
All I have to say is this stuff is amazing! Mixes well and tastes great. I drink this about 3 times a day. 10/10

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I've tried CnC and Choc/PB and both are amazing. My current favorite thing to do with this is before bed, mix 1sc CnC with 3L of water. yes, you read that correctly. 3 LITERS. The flavor is really that good.

I would highly reccommend this as a pre bed protein to anyone looking. Like said above, when its on sale the price point is nearly unbeatable too.
You drink 3L water before bed?