Pharmacy roids help

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a good relationship with my Dr and he gave me a script for Anavar but the pharmacy’s around me is too expensive (30 25mg for $180). I called Viking but they will only sell it to me if I go through them and didn’t accept my script from my Dr, anyone know another online pharmacy that would be willing to take my script? Also, anyone know if Winny is cheaper at the pharmacy? My Dr said he could give me that if I wanted instead because he actually said that Anavar can be too expensive...

Thanks for any help!

Reactions: AML
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s going to be expensive no matter what because insurance will never cover this unless you somehow have an indicated reason to use said drug. So you will always pay cash which is always going to be more than you want to pay I’m assuming.

Just go UGL and at least you have the RX to make it legal to possess maybe?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s going to be expensive no matter what because insurance will never cover this unless you somehow have an indicated reason to use said drug. So you will always pay cash which is always going to be more than you want to pay I’m assuming.

That's a good thought, but having a prescription for a pharmacy med doesn't make owning an illegal one ... Legal.

It Could Possibly be used as a "mask". But he'd have to get it filled at least once, in order to have the bottle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a good relationship with my Dr and he gave me a script for Anavar but the pharmacy’s around me is too expensive (30 25mg for $180). I called Viking but they will only sell it to me if I go through them and didn’t accept my script from my Dr, anyone know another online pharmacy that would be willing to take my script? Also, anyone know if Winny is cheaper at the pharmacy? My Dr said he could give me that if I wanted instead because he actually said that Anavar can be too expensive...

Thanks for any help!
Did you call places like Walmart Pharmacy, and COSTCO?
They can give you a price over the phone.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you call places like Walmart Pharmacy, and COSTCO?
They can give you a price over the phone.
Not yet, my Dr sent the script to a local compound Pharmacy because he said my regular CVS (where I get my test) would be too expensive and probably wouldn’t fill the 40mg dose he gave me anyway. You think those you mentioned would be cheaper? When I called Viking they said they sold them for $2 a pill but they didn’t accept my script and I had to go through them, sucks. Didn’t you say you got Anadrol from your Dr?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah it probably will be too expensive in the end, it was too good to be true... :(

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not yet, my Dr sent the script to a local compound Pharmacy because he said my regular CVS (where I get my test) would be too expensive and probably wouldn’t fill the 40mg dose he gave me anyway. You think those you mentioned would be cheaper? When I called Viking they said they sold them for $2 a pill but they didn’t accept my script and I had to go through them, sucks. Didn’t you say you got Anadrol from your Dr?
LOL.
I got Anadrol from a Dr, Years ago.
Way back then, he and the Pharmacy across the street had a relationship.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think your Dr had a good thought.

I'd call both compounding Pharmacies, and the ones (and types I mentioned).

40mg dose .... Is that supposed to be per cap, or just total per patient dose?
If it's written as 40mg per cap, it would Have to be a compounding Pharmacy.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did he give you the script for? I got deca from Defy for joint pain. They have var and winny as well. What’s the issue that is supposed to be fixed with it?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think your Dr had a good thought.

I'd call both compounding Pharmacies, and the ones (and types I mentioned).

40mg dose .... Is that supposed to be per cap, or just total per patient dose?
If it's written as 40mg per cap, it would Have to be a compounding Pharmacy.
Yeah, 40mg per cap, btw they called me back from the pharmacy and for 60 40mg caps (what my Dr prescribed) they would charge me $480, lol, I said I pass. I asked for the price of winny and they charge $2 for a 20mg pill, it’s a lot cheaper but I’m not sure it’s worth it.

Do you remember what you paid for the Anadrol?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did he give you the script for? I got deca from Defy for joint pain. They have var and winny as well. What’s the issue that is supposed to be fixed with it?
More strength is the issue that’s it supposed to fix ;) He suggested Deca but I’m not sure that’s for me, what do you pay for it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, 40mg per cap, btw they called me back from the pharmacy and for 60 40mg caps (what my Dr prescribed) they would charge me $480, lol, I said I pass. I asked for the price of winny and they charge $2 for a 20mg pill, it’s a lot cheaper but I’m not sure it’s worth it.

Do you remember what you paid for the Anadrol?
Nah, but it's been a long time ago.
I think it was just a little over what I would have expected the Pharmacy price to be for a prescription drug back then.

Yeah .... That price is crazy.
I like Var more than most guys I know, but I wouldn't pay half that price.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More strength is the issue that’s it supposed to fix ;) He suggested Deca but I’m not sure that’s for me, what do you pay for it?
It’s $72 for a 5ml vial. I wouldn’t be using that for a cycle lol. But at 100mg/wk for the joints it is nice to have a script for pharmacy deca

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I mean that’s the real reason but what’s the pretend medical reason

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah, but it's been a long time ago.
I think it was just a little over what I would have expected the Pharmacy price to be for a prescription drug back then.

Yeah .... That price is crazy.
I like Var more than most guys I know, but I wouldn't pay half that price.
btw I called Walgreens and they said that 100 10mg cost $2000 😂

Sadly it might been too good to be true to have a script for Anavar...

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
btw I called Walgreens and they said that 100 10mg cost $2000 😂

Sadly it might been too good to be true to have a script for Anavar...
I've only ever seen pharma grade Var in 2.5mg and 10mg pills. Where did you find 25mg? You'd actually need 120 of the 10mg pills per month to get the prescribed dosage. Roughly $560/month on GoodRx. For that you can get years worth of gear from a UGL.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you asking for "Anavar" specifically or the generic oxandrolone?
Just curious, because your script will cover the drug, regardless of the brand name.
I assume you're getting generic prices given this would have been off patent for longer than most of us have been alive, but thought I'd ask nonetheless.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don’t think “anavar” is even made anymore. I think brand name is now oxadrin. Then generic oxandrolone which is what shows accurate with his pricing if you punch it into goodrx, then of course compounding pharmacies buy pharma grade raws and cap it themselves

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have no idea if it will help but I know krogers prescription plan has a yearly small fee and all my scripts are actually free vs going through insurance... Don't remember if prices are shown through good rx and not sure if they help with what your looking for but might be worth a look?

NVM they partnered with goodrx to create the plan lol

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to have a script for Deca !

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Defy is just a medical office or a pharmacy also?
Online TRT clinic. They have two or three pharmacies they work with. If you look at defy medical store you can see what type of products they can prescribe. Var, winny, deca, test, as well as all ancillaries.

I just mentioned one day that I heard nandrolone was good for joint pain and the woman was like “oh you have joint pain? From old injuries?”
“Yes old injuries”
“Let’s try 50mg 2x a week and see if it helps” Easy as that. I’d love to know how to get var prescribed. My bloodwork doesn’t show a need for it and I don’t know if just asking for it would help. I did just have bloodwork done and have a follow up consult coming up. Maybe I’ll just say I saw that they have oxandrolone and ask about it and drop hints.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Online TRT clinic. They have two or three pharmacies they work with. If you look at defy medical store you can see what type of products they can prescribe. Var, winny, deca, test, as well as all ancillaries.

I just mentioned one day that I heard nandrolone was good for joint pain and the woman was like “oh you have joint pain? From old injuries?”
“Yes old injuries”
“Let’s try 50mg 2x a week and see if it helps” Easy as that. I’d love to know how to get var prescribed. My bloodwork doesn’t show a need for it and I don’t know if just asking for it would help. I did just have bloodwork done and have a follow up consult coming up. Maybe I’ll just say I saw that they have oxandrolone and ask about it and drop hints.
What is the pricing like ?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the pricing like ?
The up front cost to start is expensive. But overall if you were to divide it over the year maybe it’s like $100 a month or so. The deca is $72 for 5ml so I don’t use it for cycles. I really only use it for low dose joint relief

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

“Yes old injuries”
With a clinic like that you can probably just ask for it, it also depends on the relationship you have with your Dr. I had a pretty good relationship with a old Dr I had and when I asked for Var he said that he didn’t know how to prescribe it but was willing to do it, but I also have had Dr’s that said NO right away when asking for stuff. The Dr I have now is super cool and gives me anything, almost to a point were I’m like “really, are you sure it’s safe?!”, lol. If I can’t find a pharmacy with a decent price for Anavar I’ll ask to switch to Winny, that seems to be cheaper, that was his recommendation at first anyway when I asked for something to get me stronger.

btw how long have you run the Deca for and do you get any other benefits besides joint relief on that low dose?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

“Yes old injuries”
This answer may be too simplistic, but I'd try to find out Why they prescribe Var.
(Maybe it says, on their website somewhere)?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With a clinic like that you can probably just ask for it, it also depends on the relationship you have with your Dr. I had a pretty good relationship with a old Dr I had and when I asked for Var he said that he didn’t know how to prescribe it but was willing to do it, but I also have had Dr’s that said NO right away when asking for stuff. The Dr I have now is super cool and gives me anything, almost to a point were I’m like “really, are you sure it’s safe?!”, lol. If I can’t find a pharmacy with a decent price for Anavar I’ll ask to switch to Winny, that seems to be cheaper, that was his recommendation at first anyway when I asked for something to get me stronger.

btw how long have you run the Deca for and do you get any other benefits besides joint relief on that low dose?
A bit over six months. I get joint relief but also after that long prolactin gyno. I am SUPER sensitive to 19nors so I dropped it for now but I’ll be adding it in again later. I’ll be more proactive with p5p and caber

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This answer may be too simplistic, but I'd try to find out Why they prescribe Var.
(Maybe it says, on their website somewhere)?
It say the legitimate reason of treating anemias etc. I’m just gonna say oh I noticed you have oxandrolone what’s that for and hope

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bit over six months. I get joint relief but also after that long prolactin gyno. I am SUPER sensitive to 19nors so I dropped it for now but I’ll be adding it in again later. I’ll be more proactive with p5p and caber
I also let myself get too fat and took a hiatus from the gym for a bit during this time. I think had I stayed leaner and carried more muscle mass and kept up with supplementation as I should have (including my ai) then this would have been less of an issue. My test is usually in the 800s on my TRT. With the deca it was in the 1300s.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also let myself get too fat and took a hiatus from the gym for a bit during this time. I think had I stayed leaner and carried more muscle mass and kept up with supplementation as I should have (including my ai) then this would have been less of an issue. My test is usually in the 800s on my TRT. With the deca it was in the 1300s.
I think I feel the best at about 1000-1200

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just checked oxandrolone on defys site. $3.83 for 25 mg and $4.50 for 50 mg. They are caps not tablets

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just checked oxandrolone on defys site. $3.83 for 25 mg and $4.50 for 50 mg. They are caps not tablets
Mmh, still not cheap but a lot cheaper than what I have been quoted so far, maybe I should call them and see if the take my script... thanks.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a good thought, but having a prescription for a pharmacy med doesn't make owning an illegal one ... Legal.

It Could Possibly be used as a "mask". But he'd have to get it filled at least once, in order to have the bottle.
If you get a script, see if a coupon is on Good Rx and use it. That’s what I do with my TRT test. Month supply for $24.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the doc mentioned being careful donating bloods so I don’t get anemic. So I just said would oxandrolone help with that? He said yeah but we can’t do that and nandrolone at the same time so I’ll give you 30 days and you can just rotate them as you want to. So it was that easy

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the doc mentioned being careful donating bloods so I don’t get anemic. So I just said would oxandrolone help with that? He said yeah but we can’t do that and nandrolone at the same time so I’ll give you 30 days and you can just rotate them as you want to. So it was that easy
Awesome, good for you! I going to call around tomorrow and see if I can find a pharmacy with reasonable prices, maybe your place would take my script, probably not but it’s worth a try.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, good for you! I going to call around tomorrow and see if I can find a pharmacy with reasonable prices, maybe your place would take my script, probably not but it’s worth a try.
The pharmacies they use are Empower and Holland. You may be able to check with them direct. It ended up being like $130 for a 30 day supply. More than ugl or overseas but it won’t be faked or underdosed

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The pharmacies they use are Empower and Holland. You may be able to check with them direct. It ended up being like $130 for a 30 day supply. More than ugl or overseas but it won’t be faked or underdosed
For quality Var that’s worth it. Pricy yes but paying for peace of mind and results

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You may have already said ...

How many mgs per day, at 30 days?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice.

I'd pay that for some good Pharmacy Var.
Yeah and he said I can basically rotate between the deca and var as I see fit. So I’ll probably order and hoard the var as needed

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 30 50mg for $130? I called them (Empower) and they said they would take my script and ship it to me but didn’t want to give me a quote on the phone..? But if it is the price you say it’s totally worth it, I think I have 5 refills or something like that. The cheapest I found so far locally is $350 for 60 40mg.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 30 50mg for $130? I called them (Empower) and they said they would take my script and ship it to me but didn’t want to give me a quote on the phone..? But if it is the price you say it’s totally worth it, I think I have 5 refills or something like that. The cheapest I found so far locally is $350 for 60 40mg.
Yes that’s the price through defy using empower. I don’t know if they have any kind of “deal” or some kind of working relationship that would affect pricing or not tho

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I ended up finding a local pharmacy (actually 2min from house that I didn’t know about) that made 60 40mg for $250 for me, a little more expensive than I wanted (a lot cheaper than what all the other pharmacies quoted me) but at least I know this is real Anavar. I picked my “medication” today, thanks for helping out brothers!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I ended up finding a local pharmacy (actually 2min from house that I didn’t know about) that made 60 40mg for $250 for me, a little more expensive than I wanted (a lot cheaper than what all the other pharmacies quoted me) but at least I know this is real Anavar. I picked my “medication” today, thanks for helping out brothers!
Honestly, $125/month to be legit is not bad at all, imo. Glad you sorted it out! 😃

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was about to see if there was anything I could do for you since I work at a compounding sterile and nonsterile pharmacy. Glad you found someone though.