Pharmacom anavar

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i would say legit pharmacom gear is one of the best sources on the market.

i recommend studying the thread on meso. do a little reasearch, which shop is the direct pharmacom factory reseller and read the thread of this shop. of course you will find a handful of negative reviews but its up to you how much of f*ck you give on these.

all the stuff i had from PC was top notch; imo there is nothing better on the market; a few will be on par with them maybe but better? dont think its possible to get better gear (except rx meds but tbh i dont think that rx test is better than pharmacom test - the only difference is that you know for sure that the dose is accurate - so yeah, thats my take on this company)

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

i recommend studying the thread on meso. do a little reasearch, which shop is the direct pharmacom factory reseller and read the thread of this shop. of course you will find a handful of negative reviews but its up to you how much of f*ck you give on these.

all the stuff i had from PC was top notch; imo there is nothing better on the market; a few will be on par with them maybe but better? dont think its possible to get better gear (except rx meds but tbh i dont think that rx test is better than pharmacom test - the only difference is that you know for sure that the dose is accurate - so yeah, thats my take on this company)
Thanks for detailed response

But which thread I should check

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree with you on that.. and whenever you check MESO or boards like that they will put down all these legit brands only to push their own ****. Posting false bloods etc it really is so difficult who to trust with that stuff but like you said unless you are getting RX from a doctrinal then you don’t know.. other sources even carry said RX brands like Watson etc but you don’t know if for sure it’s real.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can you get PH var? They stopped producing their own gear awhile ago...