Unanswered Phantom by anabolic brew

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any experience with this stuff ? I am trying to find out if it's legit before I order it. I googled it with no luck. Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot have sold on eBay but the simple fact that their website says m-Stan would lead me to stay away. Vicious labs has both products available atm. @ZOO

IMG_3982.JPG

Reactions: ZOO

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks. I just ordered megasten which is extremely high doses msten(40 mg a day). I doubt I will take that much in a day but I really hope it's legit. For another 30 bucks I could have ordered it from medfitrx and been SURE. Hindsight is 20/20.
I am about to start my second cycle, it's gonna be bulking and I'm gonna be taking msten and 4 andro(Ando the giant) as well as cycle support with TUDCA. Got nolva and clomid on hand for pct, probably just gonna use clomid. Might order some HCG too.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot have sold on eBay but the simple fact that their website says m-Stan would lead me to stay away. Vicious labs has both products available atm. @ZOO

View attachment 186334
Thanks, Afi! Yep. Should have Corpse Candy (DMZ) and Dark Delights (MSTEN) available either Monday or Tuesday. Plus, you can get them for 15% off (along with Demon Drops) with the code "SUGAR RUSH"

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea about aggressive labz?
I’m on 40 mgs megasten and 24 mgs 300 Labz msten a day. Lol Yeah 64 mgs a day. On day 7 and nothing to report yet. If I don’t see anything by end of week two I’ll switch to vicious labs. Also I do not recommend 64 mgs of msten to anybody. I just wanted to find if either product is legit and quickly so I could stock up.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Afi! Yep. Should have Corpse Candy (DMZ) and Dark Delights (MSTEN) available either Monday or Tuesday. Plus, you can get them for 15% off (along with Demon Drops) with the code "SUGAR RUSH"
H hi
I’m on 40 mgs megasten and 24 mgs 300 Labz msten a day. Lol Yeah 64 mgs a day. On day 7 and nothing to report yet. If I don’t see anything by end of week two I’ll switch to vicious labs. Also I do not recommend 64 mgs of msten to anybody. I just wanted to find if either product is legit and quickly so I could stock up.
Please tell me it's legit!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn. That's a big dose... well not if it isn't legit haha. Have you used MSTEN prior? I've seen some guys not respond to DMZ before even when the source is solid. Either way I hope you find your Vicious experience to be much more satisfying. For my designers, I actually go through LGI, who was one of the most reputable brands in the PH game before they stopped carrying them.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn. That's a big dose... well not if it isn't legit haha. Have you used MSTEN prior? I've seen some guys not respond to DMZ before even when the source is solid. Either way I hope you find your Vicious experience to be much more satisfying. For my designers, I actually go through LGI, who was one of the most reputable brands in the PH game before they stopped carrying them.
Yeah have ran a few times. Wouldn’t go higher then 40 mgs usually but testing two at once. You guys have a great reputation so if I knew you had some I would of just waited and stocked up. I don’t run a ton of stuff anymore. This cycle and then probably one end of winter.

Reactions: ZOO

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read a lot of good reviews on aggressive labz and a couple bad ones. I will have to wait until mine arrives on Monday

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah have ran a few times. Wouldn’t go higher then 40 mgs usually but testing two at once. You guys have a great reputation so if I knew you had some I would of just waited and stocked up. I don’t run a ton of stuff anymore. This cycle and then probably one end of winter.
I appreciate hearing that! I completely agree on the MSTEN dose though. I think 20-40mg is the ideal range depending on user needs.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product came early, fellas! Corpse Candy (DMZ) and Dark Delights (MSTEN) is on and live on the site!