I’ll run ar1macare with each one of these the super pct , Is that enough

Will I need Clomid it anything else

Can I run any of these without cycle support or PCT after

Regarding my stats

I’m 172cm
75kg
With 14% body fat

Most of the time range from 12.5 % to 15% body fat

And my muscle gains are almost in the same range all time 1 kg muscles plies or minus

40 years old

And I have been training for over 3 years and I’m martial arts practitioner.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m confused bro, are you planning to stack Sparta Cerberus, hard and lean plus var?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I’m confused bro, are you planning to stack Sparta Cerberus, hard and lean plus var?
No Not at all

Those what I’m going to use in several cycle

Ana I need advise regarding cycles sequence

And if my on cycle support and Pct are enough or shall I add something else such as Clomid

I was thing of cycles to be as follows

Cycle 1 Cerberus
Cycle 2 Spartan hard
Cycle 3 hi tech pharmaceuticals anavar (not the real anavar )
Cycle 4 Spartan lean

Or

Cycle 1 hi tech pharmaceuticals anavar not real anavar
Cycle 2 Cerberus
Cycle 3 Spartan lean
Cycle 4 Spartan hard

On all cycle I’ll use ar1macare the super PCT from Olympus labs

I have these products now and can’t decide what others the best sequence to run them

And again will I need anything else for cycle support and PCT

Also I have Olympus labs ep1logue and don’t know where to place it

I hope it’s clear now

I’m open to any suggestions and advise

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running those stacks back to back? I would suggest you have a SERM available. You have everything else, why not be cautious?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Are you running those stacks back to back? I would suggest you have a SERM available. You have everything else, why not be cautious?

I’ll separate each cycle with 4weeks pct using super pct

Do you think it’s better to use SERM although it contains AI

What SERMS do you suggest

What do you think about cycles order ?

Chasingtails

Awards
Time on cycle + PCT = time off cycle

So four weeks off isn’t going to work my friend. You run one 8 week cycle with a proper PCT, and then you take 10-12 weeks off prior to starting your next cycle

And no, super PCT isn’t going to cut it. Those products are made to be used in addition to a serm. At 40 years old, it’s also likely going to take your system a little longer to bounce back than someone who is 25-30. So that’s also something to consider

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Time on cycle + PCT = time off cycle

So four weeks off isn’t going to work my friend. You run one 8 week cycle with a proper PCT, and then you take 10-12 weeks off prior to starting your next cycle

And no, super PCT isn’t going to cut it. Those products are made to be used in addition to a serm. At 40 years old, it’s also likely going to take your system a little longer to bounce back than someone who is 25-30. So that’s also something to consider
Ok so after each cycle I should take 10 to 12 weeks off and run Super pct with a SERM for 4 weeks?

Why not 8 weeks as long as time on cycle + pct = 8 weeks ?
What SERM shall I use ?

Do you have any recommendation regarding which product to start my 1st cycle with ?
Thanks

Chasingtails

Awards
Ok so after each cycle I should take 10 to 12 weeks off and run Super pct with a SERM for 4 weeks?

Why not 8 weeks as long as time on cycle + pct = 8 weeks ?
What SERM shall I use ?

Do you have any recommendation regarding which product to start my 1st cycle with ?
Thanks
Technically, what you should do is get blood work done now before you’ve ever touched this stuff. Figure out all of your “normal” baseline levels, and then get blood work done 4 weeks after your pct to see how it compares. You can start your next cycle when your levels get back to baseline numbers.

Not 8 weeks because that’s math. 8 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 12 weeks off. But if your numbers have leveled before that, then proceed with caution.

I like clomid, others like nolva. Take your pick.

And no, I don’t have any info on the specific products you mentioned. In my opinion though, you need to have all the above pct and blood work stuff figured out long before yo start to decide on compounds because this is the stuff that allows you to use these products safely

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agree totally with Chasingtails

I think you need to look into these more before you start and I wish I’d done bloods before my first cycle instead of after.

I’ve run Cerberus and think that’s a good first cycle, minimal sides and nice gains if you run for 8 weeks at 340/340/600 (I personally brought standalone epiandro just to bulk that up a touch but 600 would probably do it.

Defo clomid or nolva for pct.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Agree totally with Chasingtails

I think you need to look into these more before you start and I wish I’d done bloods before my first cycle instead of after.

I’ve run Cerberus and think that’s a good first cycle, minimal sides and nice gains if you run for 8 weeks at 340/340/600 (I personally brought standalone epiandro just to bulk that up a touch but 600 would probably do it.

Defo clomid or nolva for pct.
Thanks

I’ll do the blood work 1st

That should be
Total test
Free test
E2
Lipid profile
Liver function

Anything thing else must be checked in blood work

Regarding cycle length each Is it mandatory to be on cycle for 8 weeks

If yes I have one of each product so in that case can I run Cerberus the Spartan lean or anything else from wha I have

Can I have 12 weeks cycle the 4 weeks pct

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Technically, what you should do is get blood work done now before you’ve ever touched this stuff. Figure out all of your “normal” baseline levels, and then get blood work done 4 weeks after your pct to see how it compares. You can start your next cycle when your levels get back to baseline numbers.

Not 8 weeks because that’s math. 8 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 12 weeks off. But if your numbers have leveled before that, then proceed with caution.

I like clomid, others like nolva. Take your pick.

And no, I don’t have any info on the specific products you mentioned. In my opinion though, you need to have all the above pct and blood work stuff figured out long before yo start to decide on compounds because this is the stuff that allows you to use these products safely
What about Clomid dose ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks

I’ll do the blood work 1st

That should be
Total test
Free test
E2
Lipid profile
Liver function

Anything thing else must be checked in blood work

Regarding cycle length each Is it mandatory to be on cycle for 8 weeks

If yes I have one of each product so in that case can I run Cerberus the Spartan lean or anything else from wha I have

Can I have 12 weeks cycle the 4 weeks pct
It’s not mandatory to be on cycle for 8 weeks but with those compounds it’s the optimal length imo (takes 3-4 weeks to kick in but you don’t really get much extra past 8 weeks aside from longer suppression).

If you want to run 12 week cycles you’d be better pinning test (if your happy to pin that’s the best option anyway).

Bloods look ok to me but I’m no expert, others could confirm if anything missing.

Good luck bro, I’d recommend logging it on here as well. It’s a good discipline and members can support and advise through the cycle.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
It’s not mandatory to be on cycle for 8 weeks but with those compounds it’s the optimal length imo (takes 3-4 weeks to kick in but you don’t really get much extra past 8 weeks aside from longer suppression).

If you want to run 12 week cycles you’d be better pinning test (if your happy to pin that’s the best option anyway).

Bloods look ok to me but I’m no expert, others could confirm if anything missing.

Good luck bro, I’d recommend logging it on here as well. It’s a good discipline and members can support and advise through the cycle.
Thanks bro

In that case i might run Cerberus for 4 weeks then anavar or Spartan lean for another 4weeks and ar1macare will be on during the 8 weeks on cycle

Afterwards I’ll use super pct and Clomid for 4 weeks
The reason for doing this is that I have one bottle from each product.

I wish I knew it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in before I order all of them.

What do you mean by pinning test ? Sorry I didn’t get it

Definitely I will log it .

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro

In that case i might run Cerberus for 4 weeks then anavar or Spartan lean for another 4weeks and ar1macare will be on during the 8 weeks on cycle

Afterwards I’ll use super pct and Clomid for 4 weeks
The reason for doing this is that I have one bottle from each product.

I wish I knew it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in before I order all of them.

What do you mean by pinning test ? Sorry I didn’t get it

Definitely I will log it .
I wouldn’t run the var bro.

If your going to use different products like that the Cerberus and Sparta hard are your best best as at least you’ll get 8 weeks of 1 andro and epiandro, if you run lean you’ll only get 8 weeks of epiandro which won’t do much (nice as it is in a stack for aggression in gym and feel good).

Personally I’d run one stack the full 8 weeks and save the others......

Pinning test = injecting testosterone. I’m not doing it myself due to being a big ***** and issues of legality but it is the best option.....

Chasingtails

Awards
At this point, I’m going to say that every question you’re asking can be answered by doing more research man. And from what you’re saying, it really sounds like you need to do that before starting anything

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
At this point, I’m going to say that every question you’re asking can be answered by doing more research man. And from what you’re saying, it really sounds like you need to do that before starting anything

All answers I got shed light on additional details that I would search for and this is one of the benefits of this forum, therefore it won’t harm anyone starting such post and asking for advise.

Also I did benefit from it and others may benefit too

You are free not to answer instead of telling me not to start anything here

Anyway thanks for your 1st reply as it shed light on some important points that I would research for.