PH shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole79

Awards
This may be a stupid question, but I have not run anything since the newest ph ban was put into effect. I was looking at buying SD and epi for a bridge cycle, but I have not seen any place online that sells that specific stuff. I saw that places like orbit are still selling dmz 2.0 but I cannot seem to find SD or epi anywhere. So my question is how likely am I to have my stuff seized if I order from the UK? Has anyone done this before?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Spread out order into multiple small lots. Yes you will get gauged a little for shipping but at least the whole thing isn't a wash if one gets picked.

Cole79

Awards
Say I do that and if one of the packages does get seized, would they just send it back and do nothing, or would they come after me?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say I do that and if one of the packages does get seized, would they just send it back and do nothing, or would they come after me?
Probably a warning letter unless a gigantic order. Most companies are discreet and have good success.

Cole79

Awards
Cool. May go through with it then. The help is much appreciated.

rmurphy1

rmurphy1

Awards
I actually ordered both of the things you are talking about and running them right now. I ordered them last month from a UK company and had no issues other than it taking about 2 weeks to reach me in California. It is a little weird though because it was two bottles in a thin envelope and I could shake the package and hear the pills and it said "Dietary Supplements" right on the outside and I still had no issue. I do wish they would be more discrete but whatever, I still got them with no issues. Good luck.

alphapumps

Awards
you can get epi andro on icon supps if you are looking for that and go on legendary supps for the sd well dmz 2.0 which is the closest thing.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I ordered from UK and I am looking at it to arrive.
As of right now it is still at Kennedy. Which is customs.
It usually only takes 2-3 days in customs but in some cases longer.
They need to be boxing these bottles and wrapping bubble wrap. Obvious is obvious, but customs can't rip open every box that says dietary supplements.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
msten I M L as far as over seas its hit or miss .

dredmentia

Awards
I've ordered from UK twice in the last month. Goes through Kennedy airport (I'm in NY though)... Customs even puts a sticker on them that says "sports supplements" so I'm assuming they opened it up and didn't care

JG93

JG93

Awards
I've ordered from UK twice in the last month. Goes through Kennedy airport (I'm in NY though)... Customs even puts a sticker on them that says "sports supplements" so I'm assuming they opened it up and didn't care
Well that's good to know.
Mine still says its sitting there.
Ugh.. The suspense

dredmentia

Awards
Probably a warning letter unless a gigantic order. Most companies are discreet and have good success.
They ain't coming after you for PH man especially orals. I doubt they even have a lost of what is legal and what is illegal. I feel like vials of injectable would be much more risky, there is no questions about what that stuff is

dredmentia

Awards
For me, it was in customs for about 4 days. But that place in Kennedy is a sortong facility, so I believe if you are seeing that message its already passed through

JG93

JG93

Awards
For me, it was in customs for about 4 days. But that place in Kennedy is a sortong facility, so I believe if you are seeing that message its already passed through
What does it say when it is in customs?

dredmentia

Awards
I forgot the exact message I always delete my tracking numbers once I get it..I think it said ICS sorting facility

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What does it say when it is in customs?
there inspecting the package . its rare they would tear it apart unless the dogs hit on it or it matched a chemical signature.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Mine says my item has arrived in Kennedy New York and is processing delivery.

dredmentia

Awards
Funny story the new gym I started going to yesterday sells PH right at the front desk. The legal ones though . it says "DMZ" and "Halo-D" but I looked on the back of the bottle and its def not the real stuff. They also sell cycle support and pct products right at the counter too. So its an anabolic friendly gym for sure

dredmentia

Awards
Maybe it is real DMZ..I have a bottle of DMZ but I know they a few different ways of listing that chemical. Whatever it was its different than mine

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
simply type in google the chemical compounds for example 17 ad blah blah and google will tell u what it is.
after awhile you wont nees google cuz you will know the major strings and bonding atoms

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Maybe it is real DMZ..I have a bottle of DMZ but I know they a few different ways of listing that chemical. Whatever it was its different than mine
tell the guy u wanna check the chemical profile type it in as it appeara on his bottle . theres a good chance it is dmz but slightly altered

dredmentia

Awards
The DMZ I Have is2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine..
This one had a hydroxy and beta in it

dredmentia

Awards
That DMZ is 17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The DMZ I Have is2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine..
This one had a hydroxy and beta in it

this it ???
17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha,-androstan 3-on-azine –?????

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
what they did was shortened the name by using b instead of beta and a instead of alpha. wats the dosage?

dredmentia

Awards
No the stuff in the store is 15mg. The stuff I have is 10mg

dredmentia

Awards
I'm actually at the end of my cycle right now so I have enough to last me the next 10 days. Won't be running again for a bit after this. That product is called "Goldstar Labs DMZ", the one in the picture I posted. What I am taking is Germam Pharmaceuticals M-Drol but I actually cut that off my cycle after taking it for 3 weeks because I'm taking a few other PH and this one seemed like overkill

dredmentia

Awards
The other PH product im taking actually has1-Piperonylpiperazine in it. I searched a bit on it , looks like some kinds weird ass designer stimulsnt or serotonin product. Don't know why they would put that in there, and at tjos point, don't care either I'm still alive and almost done with it

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
And here in my gym i still see people saying no protein powder for me brah wanna stay natural. You're in a good place my friend!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm actually at the end of my cycle right now so I have enough to last me the next 10 days. Won't be running again for a bit after this. That product is called "Goldstar Labs DMZ", the one in the picture I posted. What I am taking is Germam Pharmaceuticals M-Drol but I actually cut that off my cycle after taking it for 3 weeks because I'm taking a few other PH and this one seemed like overkill
i heard hdrol was good ...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piperazine class of drugs were popular early on as "legal molly" etc....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Piperazine belongs to the family of medicines called anthelmintics. Anthelmintics are used in the treatment of worm infections.

Piperazine is used to treat:

common roundworms (ascariasis) and
pinworms (enterobiasis; oxyuriasis).
Piperazine works by paralyzing the worms. They are then passed in the stool.

Piperazine is available only with your doctor's prescription.

dredmentia

Awards
Some tapeworm would,be nice though to loose some fat

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe where they cap it, the people are so dirty they have worms. The ingredient was an "insurance plan" so people would get worms and complain. Seems like a trustworthy company....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice...one less thing to worry about
basically you wont have to worry about being constipated . some de wormers are still used in weight loss most kill parasites and things u would never know were there . id try it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.