PH pro's need your help. OL DERMAFURY over 1-Andro?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Alright to you PH pro's.

I have access to some OL DERMAFURY.
I have a quick question about a recomp I'm planning-

Currently looking like-
Epi-Andro - 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000
LGD- 12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12

Now here's my question, I don't want to use more than 3 compounds. Would I be better off with
OL DERMAFURY- 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100

Or 1-Andro at 330mg for 8 weeks? Which do you guys think would yield better results?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle goals? If adding in another ph I would drop the lgd.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Recomp, getting to sub 10% gf I'm about 11-12% and gaining 5 pounds. Gonna be carb and calorie cycling.

You'd drop the LGD? You wouldn't do Epi-andro DERMAFURY and LGD? I only want 3 compounds but LGD always treats well.

Is 1 andro better for this cycle than LGD? I was basically just wondering if DERMAFURY would be better than 1 andro for that stack as its what I HVE on hand. Thanks as always Yates always here to help me much appreciated.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
DERMAFURY LGD and Epi andro wouldn't be suggested? I only want 3 compounds and I thought it made sense.
Epi as a base
DERMAFURY as the cutter
LGD for recomp.

I'm all ears to your help man

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epiandro, 1 andro, and furaza should be a solid run. I just like to keep sarms out of bigger cycles, you're already using ph so might as well keep it consistent. Furaza is a very weak hormone but will definitely help you lean out a little. 1 andro should help you add a few pounds and the epiandro should keep you dry and feeling good. I guess you could do the lgd but just isn't the direction I would personally go.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Epiandro, 1 andro, and furaza should be a solid run. I just like to keep sarms out of bigger cycles, you're already using ph so might as well keep it consistent. Furaza is a very weak hormone but will definitely help you lean out a little. 1 andro should help you add a few pounds and the epiandro should keep you dry and feeling good. I guess you could do the lgd but just isn't the direction I would personally go.
Alright so I'll keep to the epiandro and definitely give 1 andro a shot. Do you think there's a Better option for cutting over DERMAFURY that's out right now? I'm going non-methyl. I'm trying to avoid 11kt as I don't like messing with cortisol too much.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright so I'll keep to the epiandro and definitely give 1 andro a shot. Do you think there's a Better option for cutting over DERMAFURY that's out right now? I'm going non-methyl. I'm trying to avoid 11kt as I don't like messing with cortisol too much.
It's gonna be just as good as any other ph, your diet is the biggest factor tbh

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It's gonna be just as good as any other ph, your diet is the biggest factor tbh
Im going to be calorie/ carb cycling. Diet is something i've always had dialed in i've gone ketogenic for over a year+ before. Thanks for the help. SO you don't think LGD would make sense this cycle?

How does a plain epi-andro LGD cycle sound?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im going to be calorie/ carb cycling. Diet is something i've always had dialed in i've gone ketogenic for over a year+ before. Thanks for the help. SO you don't think LGD would make sense this cycle?

How does a plain epi-andro LGD cycle sound?
Epiandro and lgd would be cool. Your cycle makes sense, especially if you respond well to lgd. It just wouldn't be my personal preference to do a sarm with a couple other ph is all.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Epiandro and lgd would be cool. Your cycle makes sense, especially if you respond well to lgd. It just wouldn't be my personal preference to do a sarm with a couple other ph is all.
Ahh personal preference vs advising against it. Thanks as always yates. Much appreciated my man. Think ill be going 1-ad, epi, and fury as they all seem synergistic and logical.