PH pre-workout for strength

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Asking your guys’ expert opinions and for discussion sake. Let’s say you were to run a basic test cycle. Then wanted to take an oral with the only goal being strength and performance not hypertrophy or weight gain.

So you decide to take it pre workout only. I know some are proponents of this and some are against it. And I don’t mean “pulsing” on workout days then you train 6 days a week.

I mean a 3 or 4 day powerlifting strongman or bodybuilding split and you take a hefty dose preworkout.

What would be your top picks? Dbol Anadrol Superdrol any of the PHs like DMZ M1alpha or MSTEN?
And how long would you run them 4 weeks? 6? 8?
Obviously checking bloods if running longer

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Asking your guys’ expert opinions and for discussion sake. Let’s say you were to run a basic test cycle. Then wanted to take an oral with the only goal being strength and performance not hypertrophy or weight gain.

So you decide to take it pre workout only. I know some are proponents of this and some are against it. And I don’t mean “pulsing” on workout days then you train 6 days a week.

I mean a 3 or 4 day powerlifting strongman or bodybuilding split and you take a hefty dose preworkout.

What would be your top picks? Dbol Anadrol Superdrol any of the PHs like DMZ M1alpha or MSTEN?
And how long would you run them 4 weeks? 6? 8?
Obviously checking bloods if running longer
Preworkout, power only?
Stanogen Epiandro TD would be near the top for me. It gives me immediate strength gains.
Hmm..
Trest Ace TD would be pretty high on my list, but isn't a beginner compound by far.

There's a couple of others also, that I really don't even care to mention in this context, as I don't recommend them .... Especially if one isn't extremely experienced.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Preworkout, power only?
Stanogen Epiandro TD would be near the top for me. It gives me immediate strength gains.
Hmm..
Trest Ace TD would be pretty high on my list, but isn't a beginner compound by far.

There's a couple of others also, that I really don't even care to mention in this context, as I don't recommend them .... Especially if one isn't extremely experienced.
How much Epiandro?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much Epiandro?
Well, the TD is much more available to the body, so less is required.
It depends .... If you're using only PW for a short time, I'd go high. Maybe working up to 600mg TD for your short-term purposes.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oral epiandro at 1,200 was great for me when I’ve used it like that.

halo is the obvious one but no idea on your experience so don’t want to recommend it. Likewise test sus- a mg of that before a big session is banging but wouldn’t do it multiple times a week

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

halo is the obvious one but no idea on your experience so don’t want to recommend it. Likewise test sus- a mg of that before a big session is banging but wouldn’t do it multiple times a week
Yeah, I didn't even think of TNE or suspension. Short-term that is good for strength, also.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like TNE, cheque drops or halotestin are what you're after. But none of those are beginner level stuff, so know that first.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got some energy/strength from Dbol but only tried it once so it might been placebo. I heard it’s supposed to be good though.

Preworkout only? How many times a week and for how long?

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like TNE, cheque drops or halotestin are what you're after. But none of those are beginner level stuff, so know that first.
Yea I don’t have access to those. Both sound intense and like very good options.

I can access any PH, Adrol, Dbol, Var. I have 2 bottles of epiandro but thought about running it at 300-600mg daily for 12 weeks.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I don’t have access to those. Both sound intense and like very good options.

I can access any PH, Adrol, Dbol, Var. I have 2 bottles of epiandro but thought about running it at 300-600mg daily for 12 weeks.
well, I’ve heard of cheque drops making people rage out and rip a door off the hinges over something stupid...

of those, adrol sounds like the winner to me

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For DHT support really
If you can find some methyl dht(d-plex). Seems to be exactly what you’re looking for. 75-100mg prewo is how a lot of guys used it in the past. Nice aggression/hardening effects. If not, I think epiandro would be your best bet.

Good stuff if you can actually find it.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anything like M1alpha or DMZ or would that be better to run daily?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, all things on this page considered, if I was looking for strength, I'd run Var, and add Epiandro TD preworkout.

Var makes me stronger than any other compound I've used, and Epiandro adds a LOT of immediate strength.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, all things on this page considered, if I was looking for strength, I'd run Var, and add Epiandro TD preworkout.

Var makes me stronger than any other compound I've used, and Epiandro adds a LOT of immediate strength.
Ive heard a lot swear by Var. Pricey for sure.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Before this shut down happened I was dosing 6mg Boladiol preworkout, that really was giving me the aggression in the gym.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Cheque drops and Halo are the backbone of power lifters. But they are almost like injesting rat poison. My buddy does Halo for two weeks leading up to his power meets. You can't really do them for more than two weeks straight without feeling like complete ****.
Second tier would be Dbol.
I would not consider AD as a pre because it does not kick in fast enough.

If you can get any trest powder and make pills like the old school ment pills that is top notch also. I used to get them back in the day from the old Prohormon Forum. Talking about insanity in the gym ! I wanted to rip the machines apart. I think Olympis Labs had them for a while also but they were under dosed from my understanding. The raws are crazy expensive. 10x more per kilo than test. It even more expensive than anavar.

TNE with tren is also very popular at the power meets.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
6mg NOS Boladiol is great if you’re already using an AI

750mcg Metrilone Mtren nasal spray wasn’t as good as a preWO and definitely more toxic.

People always raved about Mentabolan caps but never bothered with that gynodrol.

Epiandro & 3AD are good low health-impact options. Something I have to weigh with anything preWO is what my BP will do - too much means I can tolerate very little actual volume. Fine for peaking but not general training.

I know you mentioned no oils, but tren & test base, suspension/ace are reasonably health-conscious. On that note, Trenavar made me aggressive like clockwork. I could take it and be driving to the gym and getting an erection, then start lifting and just hate everything with extreme prejudice. 60mg of that ought to do it. But check yourself.

“Sometimes, it could just be the tunes you play - a lot of time, it could be the tunes, baby!” -The Bugez

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

750mcg Metrilone Mtren nasal spray wasn’t as good as a preWO and definitely more toxic.

People always raved about Mentabolan caps but never bothered with that gynodrol.

Epiandro & 3AD are good low health-impact options. Something I have to weigh with anything preWO is what my BP will do - too much means I can tolerate very little actual volume. Fine for peaking but not general training.

I know you mentioned no oils, but tren & test base, suspension/ace are reasonably health-conscious. On that note, Trenavar made me aggressive like clockwork. I could take it and be driving to the gym and getting an erection, then start lifting and just hate everything with extreme prejudice. 60mg of that ought to do it. But check yourself.

“Sometimes, it could just be the tunes you play - a lot of time, it could be the tunes, baby!” -The Bugez
so you have never ran trest?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You’re saying you need an AI for Boladiol?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh I don't know.. tren is still real strong and all the DHTs so im thinking sdrol would still rock too.. I do love it, that is true. but I have had many great cycles with out since I fell in love with it.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I decided on 30mg Pheraplex preworkout. I’m going to run Epiandro 300mg twice a day and up my test to 500mg/week. Ready to get strong 💪.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You don’t always have an erection on the way to the gym? I thought you were dedicated.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided on 30mg Pheraplex preworkout. I’m going to run Epiandro 300mg twice a day and up my test to 500mg/week. Ready to get strong .
I had to split it up; that gave me way too high heart rate in training. YMMV.

You don’t always have an erection on the way to the gym? I thought you were dedicated.
I’m squatting/pressing out of a yoke in my living room and deadlifting in my apartment’s yard. It would be 24-7 steel to do that now

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long post cycle does the strength last for you?
I really don't have a solid answer for that. It definitely isn't a quick drip-off.
It just kinda melds into the whole picture. I don't really notice much of a change, except when I'm on a Var cycle, and it goes up dramatically.

It isn't like a more transient Androgen strength gain.