PH Lethargy

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
I’m a week into a cycle with 200mg OL DHEA, 125mg OL 11KT, and 250mg OL EpiAndro daily. And I feel sooo tired. What’s going on? And what should I do?

When I first started I just used the DHEA and I had a lot of energy and was feeling great then after I added the 11KT and Epi it went down hill. Is this common for these compounds? Is there something I should add or take out?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the likely culprit, 11kt..although rare, ive seen several people mention it over the yrs.. i cant see why you would be on the 200 of DHEA> its really not helping the others and could be cranking out unwanted hormones. drop that and double or triple the epiandro dose. give that change a week to see if things improve.

Last edited:
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on epiandro at 300 mg solo and i feel perfect

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The 11-KT might be lowering your cortisol a bit too much. Try a couple days off or a lower dose. Or just wait and see if your body adjusts.

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
the likely culprit, 11kt..although rare, ive seen several people mention it over the yrs.. i cant see why you would be on the 200 of DHEA> its really not helping the others and could be cranking out unwanted hormones. drop that and double or triple the epiandro dose. give that change a week to see if things improve.
I’m using the OL DHEA, which has other stuff in it too, for the test base. I know other hormones can be created but that’s the point so I still have all the ones I need. I’ll lower the 11KT dose and see what happens

MrFlexo

MrFlexo

Awards
The 11-KT might be lowering your cortisol a bit too much. Try a couple days off or a lower dose. Or just wait and see if your body adjusts.
This is what I was thinking. Crazy how cortisol always has a bad rep but now it could be that I lowered it too much. I’m going to change my dose and see what happens.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long? How are your gains?
im at week1 feel fine . energy and mood is insane .. today i woke up to do my first covid vaccine dose. with only 4 hours sleep but i feel full of energy. i will up my dosage to 600mg. generally 11 kt /epiandro is a very good stack.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
im at week1 feel fine . energy and mood is insane .. today i woke up to do my first covid vaccine dose. with only 4 hours sleep but i feel full of energy. i will up my dosage to 600mg. generally 11 kt /epiandro is a very good stack.
how long would you run it for?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah most likely KT attributing to it imo and research

I always advise to start DHEA/Epi andro two or 3 weeks before adding in anything else .. but ive seen it not work for some ..so all people dependent

have ran 600mg epi andro couple times and felt amazing on it .