PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?

wiseguy15

Awards
im 25, done multiple cycles from hdrol to tren. also my most recent was m14. but i had recently bought this pre work out supp from Double Dragons called Juiced. anyone heard of it? the PH that is in it is... 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)dien-17-one 35 g

i plan on waiting till i get back from my vacation at the end of april to start a PH but if i take this, what kinda PCT would be recommend? im sure everyone will say i need a SERM but i dont have one or idk if i can get one. all my other cycles i used otc and came out fine.

if i do get my hands on a serm, what should i take with this compound and what do you think of the compound itself?

if i decided to stack it, hdrol be something to consider?

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
dont take that trash..

its max lmg which is a wet bulker progestin...

at least buy pills

wiseguy15

Awards
thanks, i havent read to many good reviews on that compound to begin with. but what cycle might you recommend considering what i have done...hdrol/tren...m14...pmag...on hand i got pplex, mdrol, epi...and hdrol...???? and pct suggestions?

wiseguy15

Awards
im humoring the option of stacking pmag with something...any suggestions? would hdrol work? epi?

im considering this bc i only have on bottle of pmag so i dont wanna short change myself, maybe do a bridge of some kind...?