PH cycle while on TRT

A

Az631

Awards
If someone is currently on TRT, and wanted to run hi-tech’s decabolin, would it be pointless to add their 1-testosterone as well because of the TRT?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If someone is currently on TRT, and wanted to run hi-tech’s decabolin, would it be pointless to add their 1-testosterone as well because of the TRT?
Not pointless. That product is 1-DHEA, very different from testosterone. 330mg for 6 weeks is what the human study used to show some significant lbm gains. It gives me some noticeable lethargy.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go for it! And most people get the lethargy from test levels dropping but you’re on trt so you’ll likely notice very little of it. Add in some CEL Cycle Assist and you’re good to go my friend

A

Az631

Awards
Not pointless. That product is 1-DHEA, very different from testosterone. 330mg for 6 weeks is what the human study used to show some significant lbm gains. It gives me some noticeable lethargy.
Cool thanks for your input

A

Az631

Awards
Go for it! And most people get the lethargy from test levels dropping but you’re on trt so you’ll likely notice very little of it. Add in some CEL Cycle Assist and you’re good to go my friend
That makes sense @ the lethargy. Do you think cycle assist is necessary being that these are non methylated? Or should I do it just to be safe and keep BP in check